AF vs XP war

DeletedUser

I enjoy'd it though didnt get in on as much action as i hopped... 2 many of us down in the north to deal with that relatively small XP cluster in the K46/47 area :p

oh well, It was fun, well fought on both sides. Though i really wish we could have sent off those last few plans before the end... would have been amazing :)

DeletedUser

I enjoy'd it though didnt get in on as much action as i hopped... 2 many of us down in the north to deal with that relatively small XP cluster in the K46/47 area :p

oh well, It was fun, well fought on both sides. Though i really wish we could have sent off those last few plans before the end... would have been amazing :)

Indeed, we were pre-occupied by those K46/47 XP presence and was really looking forward to it (to move massively northward) after those south XP blobs are finally done. Then came the surprising end. Nonetheless, this was a nicely fought war. Props to all who were active enough to do their thing (i'm referring to both sides) ^_^

DeletedUser

I enjoyed receiving endless fakes off InDublin xD after sending numerous attacks at him with 4 villages :) lol

We're personal allies on a different world now, so all is not lost.

DeletedUser

I have to say I am surprised at how vehement some of the comments were while the war was waging, but now, it seems as though everyone has made up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9750

I have to say I am surprised at how vehement some of the comments were while the war was waging, but now, it seems as though everyone has made up :icon_rolleyes:

Not all
:icon_twisted:

I was never PAs or aligned with any XP players previously in FLX|E or AF|G and i hold no loyalty to them whatsoever save if they join my tribe and pledge allegiance to our way. (aka the way of the awesomez)
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Not all
:icon_twisted:

I was never PAs or aligned with any XP players previously in FLX|E or AF|G and i hold no loyalty to them whatsoever save if they join my tribe and pledge allegiance to our way. (aka the way of the awesomez)
:icon_razz:

ohh, gotcha :)

So the pledge is this? :

I pledge Allegiance to Apocalyptic Falax.
I pledge to Fight.
I pledge to Support.
I pledge to be a team player.
I pledge to kill anyone I have no diplomacy with.
I pledge the way of awesomez...because AF is awesomez.
I pledge to kill.
I pledge my loyalty to the AF leaders and members.
I pledge to noble.
I pledge to grow.
I pledge to kill inactives, but to noble 10 times as many enemy villages.
I pledge Allegiance to Apocalyptic Falax.

How's that? Sir Dooms, please put that in ur profile :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7846

BNut I noble ten times more inactives than I do real villages :eek:

because i'm a super point whore, and I only hold 200 spears and swords in each villages, and send 8 nobles with each attack because that's like INSTANT VILLAGE TAKE!!111!!1ONE.

DeletedUser

200 swrd and 200 spear OMG

I only have 20 axe in each village :lol:

DeletedUser

XP is now ruled by a decent structure and orders must be followed. That so claimed democracy made XP a tyrany tribe and thereafter anarchy. No need to refer names. Also I will not allow you to insult myself, as again, as you have insulted in the past your own tribe members and recently even the oponent as I read just here in this topic.

Wait a minute, lol, you left FLX because you wanted a democracy? And you end up a 'facist dictatorship' too! Wow....:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

BNut I noble ten times more inactives than I do real villages :eek:

because i'm a super point whore, and I only hold 200 spears and swords in each villages, and send 8 nobles with each attack because that's like INSTANT VILLAGE TAKE!!111!!1ONE.

Sound like the top two players in W4 :icon_confused: