*F-F* - The unknown tribe

DeletedUser

bahahahaha oh man your side of this story is funny. You know what you forgot to mention though Kiwi you forgot to mention how you made a personal NAP in the middle of the war with the enemy. The leader of ENS(because others dissapeared) had a personal NAP while his tribe took a hell of a pounding. Im sure that just slipped from your memory. You also say that TS made an NAP because were losing badly but that is not true. We made the NAP because our only ally was ENS and they were getting so owned. Rose was about to merge with w00t so i did what had to be done. You betrayed ENS Kiwi dont turn that on others, but as you said its ancient history now.

troublesome , dont act innocent , i know all the story.

it s better for you to sit after your pc and fight with stts eh?

DeletedUser

yeah well i just dont want to hear that TS were noobs ..

while F-F war TS was still quite active ..... and we didnt defent to bad we were quite good

Exactly. If the alliance continued, FF wouldn't have lasted.

DeletedUser

well as much as i think TS were good ... F-F would still last

since ... while we were suporting our F-F front ..STTS were attacking us from the back and taking us villages easly .....

ENS were very inactive so there is no wonder why they died ...

well ROSE was good but then w00t S leader threatned that they will attack ROSE if the war continues so ROSE leader got scared and reather joined w00t S

at the other hand ...... if W00t S wouldnt back F-F that time maybe w00t S would still exist and F-F would be gone who knows. ...... since F-F backstabed them in ww6 war ..

well this is all past ....what it was it was ..whats now its now ..lets play and have fun ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, it is in the past.
And I still stand by my statement that *F-F* won't last.

DeletedUser

well F-F were a good tribe ... but now ..that they merged with -=TS=- i think they will fall apart sooner or latter to ..

DeletedUser

Exactly. If the alliance continued, FF wouldn't have lasted.

Wrong, our alliance was good at the start but ENS leadership left and that tribe went to crap fast then It would have been Rose and TS vs FF with FF in the middle of TS and Rose. Nobody knew it at the time but TS and Rose didnt even really like each other we only combined because of our mutual ally ENS

As for FF wont last well were just gonna have to see about that, many people forgot about this tribe or underestimate it but we are strong. I dont see how adding TS to FF will make it fall najk were only getting stronger by removing players that werent useful and expanding our control

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no no dont undurstand me wrong ..... F-F is a good tribe i know that ...

but i just have a felling that will fall sooner or latter i dunno why ...

i know for myself to that im going to get nobled soon and i dont really care ....

its usles to argue here about things that hapened few months ago ..

ok i wouldnt say anything if this would hapening now but cmon ! :p :S

its only a game after all

DeletedUser

lol , again you?

Yes, me again.
You don't scare me OMC. I find you quite pathetic. Yes, you are a very good player, but you suck at everything else.

As for FF, Zerostaruk was a really good leader, if he wasn't there FF wouldn't be what it is at the moment. Around the time he left, FF's reputation went down a lot, and with their best players going over to DEATH, I believe the quality of FF isnt there anymore, any that survived is now in DEATH, killing SHs.

DeletedUser

Yes, me again.
You don't scare me OMC. I find you quite pathetic. Yes, you are a very good player, but you suck at everything else.

As for FF, Zerostaruk was a really good leader, if he wasn't there FF wouldn't be what it is at the moment. Around the time he left, FF's reputation went down a lot, and with their best players going over to DEATH, I believe the quality of FF isnt there anymore, any that survived is now in DEATH, killing SHs.

Why do i need to scare you ?:) You are becaming my stressball.

F-F has one leader ; ronaldwolf. He was commanding zero , me and all F-F. You re still in wrong path , zerostaruk decided to leave after we form death.

About F-F quality.. We are still here , if they need us. Clear? :)

DeletedUser

well, my opinion about F-F is low... course all I head about them is they are uknown :D

disturbing spector

I think it has been made clear here that FF isn't so unknown afterall.

and yes ronaldwolf was and is the leader of FF, but you might wanna give yourself some credit also onemorecigar, you were not the leader, but you were darn important.

disturbing spector

and alot off the poeple here say that the best players left us and formed death, alot of them indeed did, but alot off good players also stayed and also we now have alot off good players over from TS. (and we have a real academy tribe now)

so I say we haven't weakend at all