*F-F* - The unknown tribe

DeletedUser

F-F has one leader ; ronaldwolf. He was commanding zero , me and all F-F. You re still in wrong path , zerostaruk decided to leave after we form death.

Yes, I know.
But while Ronald was dealing with real life, and you were too busy sorting out a merger with w00t S, Zero was left leading, and he did a great job.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know.
But while Ronald was dealing with real life, and you were too busy sorting out a merger with w00t S, Zero was left leading, and he did a great job.

Yes, because sorting out a merger takes SOOOOO much time.

DeletedUser

Yes, because sorting out a merger takes SOOOOO much time.

It does when you're doing it behind everyone's backs :icon_wink:

lol. That's the only thing I know OMC was doing at that time. He certainly wasn't helping zerostar then.

DeletedUser

It does when you're doing it behind everyone's backs :icon_wink:

lol. That's the only thing I know OMC was doing at that time. He certainly wasn't helping zerostar then.

Leaders need help leading??? Aren't they put in their positions because they're able to work without the assistance of others???

DeletedUser

ok guys im here now :)

silverwolf im pleased that you liked me being in charge

and im pleased to announce that ive cancelled my retirement from w6 and i will still be helping to lead FF ;) and silverwolf mail me in forum i think i no who you are ;)

And me and Omc who helpers we helped run the tribe but ronald remains and will always remain in charge :) and you may see it as i led alone but i never did that there were many people that helped that fail to ever get any recognition

people such as kiwijase,pajuno,sonic,habit these people deserve as much credit for making FF what it is today as me ronald and omc

and although death have gone there seperate ways we respect them for what they have done in FF and out of FF
also id appriciate it if you take back this statement silverwolf ;) omc has always helped me :)

:)

DeletedUser

I think it has been made clear here that FF isn't so unknown afterall.

and yes ronaldwolf was and is the leader of FF, but you might wanna give yourself some credit also onemorecigar, you were not the leader, but you were darn important.

lol , i m nothing , without my tribemates.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know.

woot s merging done in 10 minutes not more , and ronaldwolf is always active. zero did great job , i cant blame that . but if there s any success , it s ronalds , none of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i mean the best leader in w6.

:icon_confused:I have to strongly disagree that ronald was the best leader. I have seen FAR better w6 leaders.

I hate to say it since I don't like him, but at the height of his 'career' Matt- did a wonderful job leading SIN, better than any evidence of Ronald I have seen.

DeletedUser

i agree with omc ronald is my vote and to quote a statement said before but i cant remember who said it

litwol trained matt- matt trained ronald... ronald owned both matt- and litwol ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_confused:I have to strongly disagree that ronald was the best leader. I have seen FAR better w6 leaders.

I hate to say it since I don't like him, but at the height of his 'career' Matt- did a wondeful job leading SIN.

Still he is the best leader , if you want to know why , mail me in game :lol: