PwN 14 Declares war on VILE

• Thread starter DeletedUser18879
  • Start date

Segmadis

PwN 14....it is normal when you are at first place as rank for you to have many enemies...It's normal for us as a tribe that is with around 100 villages smaller than yours in K54 to find some friends... I really don't understand WTF you want to prove with all this posts but in last 3 pages you are only cryin. Yes it's true that in this situation we try to coordinate our attacks with the attacks of URUZ and other tribes and the point is that I really can't see any problem in this situation....What other you sugest? To stand and watch how you are in war and not helpin our ally??? To wait the perfect time when only we and your tribe will be at war??? What else? :) As for us... most of us are doin this only for fun...and believe me...it is :) Even if I lost my last village it will be fun because I will know that mine troops have been killed more your troops, madskillz know this very good :)

ps. LTCL thanks for your 4 fakes for me.... but I was expecting at least one real attack :icon_rolleyes: But don't worry that's np...next time will be my turn :axemen:

DeletedUser9662

PwN 14....it is normal when you are at first place as rank for you to have many enemies...It's normal for us as a tribe that is with around 100 villages smaller than yours in K54 to find some friends... I really don't understand WTF you want to prove with all this posts but in last 3 pages you are only cryin. Yes it's true that in this situation we try to coordinate our attacks with the attacks of URUZ and other tribes and the point is that I really can't see any problem in this situation....What other you sugest? To stand and watch how you are in war and not helpin our ally??? To wait the perfect time when only we and your tribe will be at war??? What else? :) As for us... most of us are doin this only for fun...and believe me...it is :) Even if I lost my last village it will be fun because I will know that mine troops have been killed more your troops, madskillz know this very good :)

ps. LTCL thanks for your 4 fakes for me.... but I was expecting at least one real attack :icon_rolleyes: But don't worry that's np...next time will be my turn :axemen:

Allies? huh...i spoken to Garrock before a few times, and i know for sure that he hasnt mentioned VILE, and i find it ironic that the members from VILE only talk so arrogently as "pwn 14" do when they are doing slightly well for themselves..

Go find a tirbe one on one and prove yourselves there maybe?

DeletedUser

Allies? huh...i spoken to Garrock before a few times, and i know for sure that he hasnt mentioned VILE, and i find it ironic that the members from VILE only talk so arrogently as "pwn 14" do when they are doing slightly well for themselves..

Well VILE are just willy wonkers tbh, one of they're guys nobled a village off a Lame 14 member (Who was then promptly dismissed for making Lame 14 look bad) and bragged about it over the forums:
Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Dol Goldur (536|544) K55 5,348 stkli [PwN 14] numenor16 [VILE] 03rd March 2008 - 23:51:33

Now that was the first non-barbarian village he had ever conquered, honestly, this guy is also just a little pointwhore.

DeletedUser

actualy we are not allies with URUZ or WOTB but we are allies with MONGOL. our only relation with URUZ is a few mails. and why would be want to fight one on one with anyone this world seems to be all about the gang banging i wouldnt want to go against the theme of the world now would it.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i really dont understand why you guys keep posting that VILE are pointwhores and not honourable people...
by your opinion we should just wait until pWn gets bigger and stronger then coordinates attacks on us and then start sending troops...wow, how smart

DeletedUser

i really dont understand why you guys keep posting that VILE are pointwhores and not honourable people...
by your opinion we should just wait until pWn gets bigger and stronger then coordinates attacks on us and then start sending troops...wow, how smart

What people are saying that what you are doing is dishonest, however still a good choice, for the reasons you just stated.

Garrock

Dishonest implies that they tried to disguise there intent, or decieved someone.

What they've done is not dishonest... it's oppurtunistic, and an oppurtunity for a small tribe to gain, whereas they had very little hope or oppurtunity before.

You might not call this chivalry, or honorable, but I haven't seen Vile trying to lie, cheat or steal from anyone.

DeletedUser

Dishonest implies that they tried to disguise there intent, or decieved someone.

What they've done is not dishonest... it's oppurtunistic, and an oppurtunity for a small tribe to gain, whereas they had very little hope or oppurtunity before.

You might not call this chivalry, or honorable, but I haven't seen Vile trying to lie, cheat or steal from anyone.

QFT

Noobie24

I bet when URUZ and PwN14 end their war..we will see VILE not AVAILABLE from the map anymore..huahuahua

Noobie24

As PwN 14 are still fighting at all fronts means they are using juz 12.5% strengt on all tribes...if URUZ quit the war (either peacefully or some sort of agrrement) WOTB surely bail out too from the war..with this two main Heavyweight pulling out from war since both are like in different Continent..
wat left will be small fries..
Not to Insult but PwN 14 has been fighting in wars since January and yet they are stil in TOP 3!!!
wat makes u think VILE will eb able to survive PwN 14 100% OFFENCE!! think bout that Vallin..
ur tribe are full of noobs that cant fight war..with so many people at 1 village..u will be loosing 20 players in less than a WEEK

Drajl

As PwN 14 are still fighting at all fronts means they are using juz 12.5% strengt on all tribes...if URUZ quit the war (either peacefully or some sort of agrrement) WOTB surely bail out too from the war..with this two main Heavyweight pulling out from war since both are like in different Continent..
wat left will be small fries..
Not to Insult but PwN 14 has been fighting in wars since January and yet they are stil in TOP 3!!!
wat makes u think VILE will eb able to survive PwN 14 100% OFFENCE!! think bout that Vallin..
ur tribe are full of noobs that cant fight war..with so many people at 1 village..u will be loosing 20 players in less than a WEEK

When did Uruz and WOTB decide to stop fighting, again? I missed that :icon_sad:.

Spammah

When did Uruz and WOTB decide to stop fighting, again? I missed that :icon_sad:.

He sed "IF".

But he also sed they been in war with many tribes, and still mentain TOP3. Sry to say this, but war with URUZ is first war they are actualy fighting, so cut the crap. :p

DeletedUser

He sed "IF".

But he also sed they been in war with many tribes, and still mentain TOP3. Sry to say this, but war with URUZ is first war they are actualy fighting, so cut the crap. :p

Completely agree with that.

DeletedUser

I stopped caring about that "if" once he said VILE is going to lose a bunch of players by the end of the week. I'm missing where Uruz and WOTB are out of this.

wrong quotation...nevermind :/

Last edited by a moderator:

.w E.st

wow you are so smart...do you telepathic ability?
you talk about VILE with such hate, you must have someting against us so come on tell the world whats wrong with you

First you tell us whats wrong with you?

Your epic fail at cussing him has just lowered you down a level of respect, and, VILE really do need a spokes person or a leader to show up.

DeletedUser

First you tell us whats wrong with you?

Your epic fail at cussing him has just lowered you down a level of respect, and, VILE really do need a spokes person or a leader to show up.

i know i failed :D

DeletedUser

sorry to say this dami but i think you quoted the wrong person. this guy has not said anything bad to us. and noob you probably are a noob. hiding behind an alias, shame shame. you must be scared that someone will find out who you really are and they will attack you.

DeletedUser

sorry to say this dami but i think you quoted the wrong person. this guy has not said anything bad to us. and noob you probably are a noob. hiding behind an alias, shame shame. you must be scared that someone will find out who you really are and they will attack you.

damn i need glasses :icon_cry: