PwN 14 Declares war on VILE

• Thread starter DeletedUser18879
  • Start date

DeletedUser

nice and thats why I think that if a tribe is going to recruit, recruit those closest to you. I'm sure alot of tribes want to go for points but in the long run its the tribes that are closer together that end up winning.

DeletedUser

PwN 14 declares war on everyone!!!@!@!@

Lol.

Let's all declare war on the mods and annoy them with our rule-breaking antics.

Garrock

spydersic you Bastardo!! you should have joined us :p (j/k)

I have great respect for spydersic, he's actually the only pwn 14 player who has successfully attacked us... other than the one from celticwarrior, and he's the only person in pwn 14 that i've seen (so far) with an offense that even closely matches my own. (including ltcl).

and yes it's just a game.... /salute spydersic... much respect mate.

DeletedUser29689

Hastyr has already said everything I was going to say.

DeletedUser

Finally I get to kill something :)

"say hello to my little train!"
scarface-728657.jpg

DeletedUser18879

I have great respect for spydersic, he's actually the only pwn 14 player who has successfully attacked us... other than the one from celticwarrior, and he's the only person in pwn 14 that i've seen (so far) with an offense that even closely matches my own. (including ltcl).

Thats funny because I can post tons of reports of successfully attacking you.

What does " including LTCL " mean?

DeletedUser

celticwarrior is doomed to death...

DeletedUser

Look all of you who think we are attacking pWn while they are already at war and couldnt do it ourselves...
We just waited for the opportunity because pWn would declare war on us eventually it was just a matter of time so we decided to act first...
Its no display of dishonour or anything its just using the right moment to attack
So get off our back!

DeletedUser

Look all of you who think we are attacking pWn while they are already at war and couldnt do it ourselves...
We just waited for the opportunity because pWn would declare war on us eventually it was just a matter of time so we decided to act first...
Its no display of dishonour or anything its just using the right moment to attack
So get off our back!

Actually, it IS a display of dishonour. Yet, it's also clever. You can't have it all. :icon_wink:
Not like it matters though, you're not a big threat to PwN, whether they're already in a war or not.

Garrock

LTCL: regards to you, I know you've successfully attacking Mongol, and you do have 1 very nice army.... but, we've seen alot of scouting reports, and seen the reports of your attacks. If Mongol had coordinated it's defenses better, they should easily have been able to stack that village you were nobling, and decimated your army, but they didn't.

You have 1 good offense. I meant no disrespect, just merely pointing out that spyder has a couple of good offenses, and is using them effectively. (you posted that you had me on ignore).

I'm not some yahoo running around saying you are incompetent, I know otherwise. Your failing as a leader is not your failing as a player. Your failing as a leader has been arrogance, and that arrogance has led you to war. I can't help that numerous tribes are jumping on the bandwagon, but they are doing this because of the disrespect you've shown them, I didn't ask any of them to help us, and in truth, there motives are not for the benefit of Uruz, it's for the welfare of there tribes. Who can blame them?

Regardless mate, it is just a game, and this war has been fun. Our coordination is improving day by day, and things are slowly escalating.

/cheers

DeletedUser

Actually, it IS a display of dishonour. Yet, it's also clever. You can't have it all. :icon_wink:
Not like it matters though, you're not a big threat to PwN, whether they're already in a war or not.

we will see about that ;)
dont make conclusions too early

east brom 99

LTCL: regards to you, I know you've successfully attacking Mongol, and you do have 1 very nice army.... but, we've seen alot of scouting reports, and seen the reports of your attacks. If Mongol had coordinated it's defenses better, they should easily have been able to stack that village you were nobling, and decimated your army, but they didn't.

You have 1 good offense. I meant no disrespect, just merely pointing out that spyder has a couple of good offenses, and is using them effectively. (you posted that you had me on ignore).

I'm not some yahoo running around saying you are incompetent, I know otherwise. Your failing as a leader is not your failing as a player. Your failing as a leader has been arrogance, and that arrogance has led you to war. I can't help that numerous tribes are jumping on the bandwagon, but they are doing this because of the disrespect you've shown them, I didn't ask any of them to help us, and in truth, there motives are not for the benefit of Uruz, it's for the welfare of there tribes. Who can blame them?

Regardless mate, it is just a game, and this war has been fun. Our coordination is improving day by day, and things are slowly escalating.

/cheers

well said garrock show thos pwn 14 punks whos boss. :)

pssst, ltcl how many more tribes u gunna declare war on? :icon_rolleyes:

.w E.st

well said garrock show thos pwn 14 punks whos boss. :)

pssst, ltcl how many more tribes u gunna declare war on? :icon_rolleyes:

Grow some balls. Reveal your identity and someone might even respect you if you stop posting the opposite of that.

And Garrock, good post, however LTCL by no means fails as a leader.

east brom 99

Grow some balls. Reveal your identity and someone might even respect you if you stop posting the opposite of that.

And Garrock, good post, however LTCL by no means fails as a leader.

maybe ther is a reason y i cant reveal myself... ever think of that...? no u didnt u think im afraid of ur ingame attacks? haha! level 20 wall + 6k sp/sw stacked in any of my vills and me pwns u. it has nothing to do with fear u nub.

DeletedUser

maybe ther is a reason y i cant reveal myself... ever think of that...? no u didnt u think im afraid of ur ingame attacks? haha! level 20 wall + 6k sp/sw stacked in any of my vills and me pwns u. it has nothing to do with fear u nub.

I think I might just report you for being west brom in-case.. There just can't be 2 people so alike and equally stupid.

east brom 99

I think I might just report you for being west brom in-case.. There just can't be 2 people so alike and equally stupid.

u cant be banned for being stupid. :icon_neutral:

also... there are key difarences between me and west brom 99.... 1 i dont talk like a gay brit.

.w E.st

u cant be banned for being stupid. :icon_neutral:

also... there are key difarences between me and west brom 99.... 1 i dont talk like a gay brit.

No. your much worse.

Shame about not banning you for being so damn stupid.

.w E.st

Well whats that reason?

Puff.