Smurf Hunt! (This is about the tribe)

DeletedUser911

Errmm maybe this might be a good guesstimate on who is winning that war..

The Carnage...

Oh yes, and we want those pics Blondeamon.. now. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3181

lol you always gotta find the worst part and post it aye? That happened while the guy was at work, pretty well planed (kudos to them) but i dont see them lasting forever from this face off

DeletedUser

lol you always gotta find the worst part and post it aye? That happened while the guy was at work, pretty well planed (kudos to them) but i dont see them lasting forever from this face off

Erm... it took 24 hours for the whole procession of conquers to happen. I mean, pretty well planned, but if he was off for upwards of 24 hours (because attacks would have started earlier than the first conquer), he should have set a sitter. and if he was back during any time of that, one of his tribe members should have been able to send him some D, so he at least had one village.

realnc

As I see it, there has always been a war between Palas and Smurfs but only now it became "official". There have been countless attacks against the Smurfs. But as soon as the blue critters strike back, the Palas declare it a "war". :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As I see it, there has always been a war between Palas and Smurfs but only now it became "official". There have been countless attacks against the Smurfs. But as soon as the blue critters strike back, the Palas declare it a "war". :icon_rolleyes:

Well, thats your mistake for not calling one earlier then.

DeletedUser

Lightsabers are over-rated. Try using the darksabers, or the not-quite-as-light-lightsabors.

DeletedUser

What about the heavysaber? I heard those can cut a planet in half or something.

DeletedUser4396

Thats how we light our cigars.

lightsaber7sd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, i like the heavysaber, boycow, but blondemon's ligher wins.

DeletedUser3615

I just light wookies on fire and send them towards the enemy. Its fun.

DeletedUser

paladinszf0.jpg

Words are needless....

hmmmm.....u are a girl, so we stole u from someone? :D j/k u are the original strumfete and all the other girls are under your command. dont forget to make them dye their hair blond :D

HUGggsssss invalid :D

DeletedUser4396

Got that popcorn i was telling ya?

Show begins...here is some warmup!

eleosgo5.jpg

DeletedUser

Ouch... He never even asked for some support from any of us... loser...

DeletedUser

Thats true, but even now, he hasn't said a word on the forums.

DeletedUser

Well, after a hard look, I found that many of your members have gone flat recently. About 7 of them aren't going up in points at all...

But I liked this guy

Stoon Douar (452|739) C74 10,699 invalid21 [Smurfs] Redstoon [SP] March 23,2007 - 16:35
Stoon Bled (459|739) C74 11,649 invalid21 [Smurfs] Redstoon [SP] March 22,2007 - 22:42