Smurf Hunt! (This is about the tribe)

DeletedUser

Got that popcorn i was telling ya?

Show begins...here is some warmup!

eleosgo5.jpg

They planned massive attcks on her and by the time she logged in she lost HALF her villages and quit.She said i could have her other ones which are garbage.

DeletedUser3840

Hmm, this should be interesting. I'd like to wish the Smurfs well as this is their 1st war that has been deemed important enough to be given its own thread.

I also wish the Paladins luck and will be interested to see how they perform with their new leader.

I also thank both sides for having a war, I was starting to get a little bored of TW/RoBAC.

DeletedUser

New leader? We have a new leader? Dark Repers just left, so we have Tark...

DeletedUser3774

Also like to mention! Before the war, i was personally allied with blondeamon, Ikteros and cyberguy. They all attacked me with 2 other Smurfs, while at school and I had other activities (called a life). By the time i got home, 15 villages of my 18 were nobled, and i knew that if i tried to keep my other villages that they were gonna target me anyway.
So i restarted.
It was well co-ordinated--> a 5 player gang bang :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Also like to mention! Before the war, i was personally allied with blondeamon, Ikteros and cyberguy. They all attacked me with 2 other Smurfs, while at school and I had other activities (called a life). By the time i got home, 15 villages of my 18 were nobled, and i knew that if i tried to keep my other villages that they were gonna target me anyway.
So i restarted.
It was well co-ordinated--> a 5 player gang bang :icon_cry:

Did it hurt, What about swell up? Just curious!!

DeletedUser2298

Well on my count thus far since the announcement and declaration of war:

Smurf villages taken by Paladins: A staggering 2
Paladin villages taken by Smurfs: 15

Well... Interesting to say the least. Guess its early days? Well I bet thats what the paladins are hoping :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well... Interesting to say the least. Guess its early days? Well I bet thats what the paladins are hoping :icon_razz:

It's early days,millde days and final days alltogether:icon_smile:

w33_chr1s

thats cos most paladins are away froms smurfs and paladins that are near smurfs dont deem their villages worthy for a noble to be used on.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser2298

well why declare war on them if you dont plan to take their villages? :icon_rolleyes:

Smurfs 17

Paladins 3

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser68

i think the paladins are losing some towns anyway, not only by smurfs....

realnc

Most Palas think that the Smurfs aren't even worth the trouble. It's logical; just look at the points and villages :icon_redface:

It's like some Random J. Guy is trying to take out Rambo with a water pistol... :icon_smile:

Ah well, we'll see if this actually becomes a real war rather than a few noblings and attacks here and there.

DeletedUser6051

Well, after a hard look, I found that many of your members have gone flat recently. About 7 of them aren't going up in points at all...

But I liked this guy

Stoon Douar (452|739) C74 10,699 invalid21 [Smurfs] Redstoon [SP] March 23,2007 - 16:35
Stoon Bled (459|739) C74 11,649 invalid21 [Smurfs] Redstoon [SP] March 22,2007 - 22:42

After trying for 3 weeks of continuous attacks (while receiving attacks from other players too) to conquer the villages!!! Check out the bodycount m8 :p

hahacc2.jpg

Around 100.000+ troops belonged to mr Redstoon !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

Yanno what? Mad props to the Smurfs. They're the #15 tribe, with no sister/slave tribes, and they're putting the pain to the #6/#9 tribe. That's pretty impressive, no matter how you look at it. If the Paladins are the ones who declared this "war," they absolutely can't complain that geography is their enemy - They picked the battle, and if they failed to take basic logistics into account they deserve to lose territory.

I don't care who wins, although I have a tendency to root for the underdogs in this situation. I just don't want to hear even one Paladin player say "We can't get at them because they're too far away." Clearly, you have enough villages near theirs that they can take two of your players out of the game in what appears to be a couple of hours.

And this is allegedly the Smurfs' first "real" war? I wonder if they haven't gotten some advice from Death? Maybe a little indirect, unintended support? ;)

DeletedUser

Yanno what? Mad props to the Smurfs. They're the #15 tribe, with no sister/slave tribes, and they're putting the pain to the #6/#9 tribe. That's pretty impressive, no matter how you look at it. If the Paladins are the ones who declared this "war," they absolutely can't complain that geography is their enemy - They picked the battle, and if they failed to take basic logistics into account they deserve to lose territory.

I don't care who wins, although I have a tendency to root for the underdogs in this situation. I just don't want to hear even one Paladin player say "We can't get at them because they're too far away." Clearly, you have enough villages near theirs that they can take two of your players out of the game in what appears to be a couple of hours.

And this is allegedly the Smurfs' first "real" war? I wonder if they haven't gotten some advice from Death? Maybe a little indirect, unintended support? ;)

I think most of Death knows the smurfs only as little blue people, and not a tribe. At least, I didn't know who they were until this thread. And congrats smurfs, even though capturing paladins isn't that hard ;)

DeletedUser

We know that is not hard so we're trying to make impressive moves with the means of well coordinated attacks:).

No Death does not support us,and we do not have alliance however we are in very good terms with many of our Death neightboors.

SilverCross

Paladins have the psychology of the mass and think they can't be beaten by tribe like ours. Time shall let us know if they are right or wrong:icon_wink:

xPyrox

Haha, Smurfs are winnin'

Mind you, Paladins are still at war with Death (Unless I've missed something and Death decided that they should just call it a slaughter and stop or something.)

Go on Smurfs, I'm rootin' for the underdogs.