STORM declares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41874

well thats nearly all the big tribes in a war now, what about the oh so mighty ex DoP players in PIXIES, cant you guys handle the heat or are you too scared to help your friends...??????

DeletedUser

I like it when underdogs enter a fight and win

*looks at fellow STORM members*

This was said by MB in the 13 vs M thread, and I didn't want to reply there.

I have to say this: I don't think you're technically underdogs here. I mean, a lower-seeded team? Sure. But if tribal wars was going into the playoffs, you'd hardly be the lowest-seeded team. Your points-per-player average is the highest in the world, and several of your players have proven themselves to be quite strong players.

Legend is a strong tribe with greater numbers, but as was a weakness of DoP, their strength is spread out. Your support will be quicker to arrive where it is needed than theirs. You have less players to worry about going inactive if they get attacked. And, most importantly, you don't have to put up with Alex. ;)

Just my $0.02.

DeletedUser

This was said by MB in the 13 vs M thread, and I didn't want to reply there.

I have to say this: I don't think you're technically underdogs here. I mean, a lower-seeded team? Sure. But if tribal wars was going into the playoffs, you'd hardly be the lowest-seeded team. Your points-per-player average is the highest in the world, and several of your players have proven themselves to be quite strong players.

Legend is a strong tribe with greater numbers, but as was a weakness of DoP, their strength is spread out. Your support will be quicker to arrive where it is needed than theirs. You have less players to worry about going inactive if they get attacked. And, most importantly, you don't have to put up with Alex. ;)

Just my $0.02.
Agree with you, Storm have a cluster, Legend dont...

DeletedUser

Very true, Ash. :)

I am not sure which I would rather be at this point, position wise.

DeletedUser49791

There was no NAP agreed just a cease fire. You never took us off enemy on your Diplist.

And with regards to the 7 day grace have you recieved any attacks YET :icon_twisted:

people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones:
YOU never took us off your enemy list
and we all knew it was going to happen again lets not kid ourselves
This is gonna be a good fight
last time the front lines were too far away now they are closer and within
GL all

DeletedUser

Agree with you, Storm have a cluster, Legend dont...

It's all six of one and half a dozen of the other. The victor will be decided by the tribe who plays their cards decisively and makes the best use of the resources to hand.

The only thing that is certain is that its going to be a tough fight whihc will be very entertaining to be a part of :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones:
YOU never took us off your enemy list
and we all knew it was going to happen again lets not kid ourselves
This is gonna be a good fight
last time the front lines were too far away now they are closer and within
GL all

TBH we had you marked as NAP (ever since the Pol incident), it wasn't until maybe a few days ago we set you as enemy, just so it was easier to start drawing up plans.

DeletedUser

It wouldn't hurt to go ahead, for the sake of that message, to make the war stats Legend and BA versus STORM and ASK Family.

Tao, ready to come rim them with us?

you already afraid that you cant handle us and need help! :O ;)

EDIT: finally i can talk :p

DeletedUser

Im sure that the first time Legend and STORM stopped fighting it was so that both tribes could re-organise themselves and war each other again or seomthing like that. I think I rememebr the topic being called something like "Legend and STORM make W17 more boring"

Or am I hallucinating?

DeletedUser

but we do have more villages outside range of the front

I'm confused, it appears that you are stressing the fact that a lot of your villages are too far away to support your frontlines? Is this a warning to your own frontline troops that they are on their own?

DeletedUser

I loved this declaration!! :D
Good luck to both sides and have fun everybody!! Happy Halloween!!!

DeletedUser

Im sure that the first time Legend and STORM stopped fighting it was so that both tribes could re-organise themselves and war each other again or seomthing like that. I think I rememebr the topic being called something like "Legend and STORM make W17 more boring"

Or am I hallucinating?

that was the thread, but that was not the reason!
we only had 2 players on the frontline and LEGEND had a few, and the only thing that each tribe was getting was ODD!

DeletedUser

I'm confused, it appears that you are stressing the fact that a lot of your villages are too far away to support your frontlines? Is this a warning to your own frontline troops that they are on their own?

good to see another tribe mate here :p

and this war is going to be great, hopefully :p ;)

DeletedUser

At last some reasonable discussion on war - thanks fellas for keeping at least this thread away from flame, for the sake of this awesome declaration.

DeletedUser

At last some reasonable discussion on war - thanks fellas for keeping at least this thread away from flame, for the sake of this awesome declaration.

:lol: well i am just angree at mighty for not telling me before he posted this :p

DeletedUser

What do you think will be the turning point of this war. In other words - what will tilt the victory to either side?

DeletedUser

What do you think will be the turning point of this war. In other words - what will tilt the victory to either side?

I think it will all depend on the location of conquers, one tribe may blitz hundreds of conquers, but if they can't hold them then it'll be a waste and may let the other take the advantage.

DeletedUser

yes, your confused, they can move support faster but we can use more villages to stack since they are out of range for attacks., if you still don't understand you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.