STORM declares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well done on an excellent declaration.

Obviously I want STORM to win, and best of luck. This war started a little sooner than I thought it would (I thought it was going to start Monday-Tuesday next week) but hey, I'm still happy with the declaration.

DeletedUser

You're not paranoid; you're the tribe both sides approached. MOJO are. CHE are.

For someone who claims to have so many spies your information is so wrong it's untrue. I swear you just hope things become true if you repeat them often enough.

And didnt your Duke Timothy get banned after you reported her, one month ban wasn't it.

Anyway, that was an awesome declaration, done with some style which I am sure all agree.

Good luck guys, this is going to be a good one.

DeletedUser

No, Tracey wasn't banned. In fact, when Nonixx intended to quit, Masterth suddenly went inactive (we didn't know why, then) and Ancient Shadow was busy, she pretty much ran the entire tribe.

That said, every duke is active now; even Masterth is reasonably active, despite being on sabbatical.

Let's try -not- driving this thread off-topic. War stats haven't even developed yet and we're already on the third page.

DeletedUser

well, couldnt say i saw it coming, defiantly it will be more interesting and fun, i see the guys in Strom have the same nature as we, but we will see how their recruits from RBN will preform as they will be most of the front line.

scullcrusher

i ave seen enough from them recently to know that they are fighter. those that were not were removed i think a week ago so we could prepare for this :)

DeletedUser

Chain taking effect again.. (more to come)V_^_^_V

Is 100I family will go again to war legend?

DeletedUser

Thats the best declaration I have seen to date

Well Done Storm

While I am cheering for their opponent and don't usually agree with tribalhugs, I am inclined to agree that that is the most creative war declaration so far.

DeletedUser

i ave seen enough from them recently to know that they are fighter. those that were not were removed i think a week ago so we could prepare for this :)

p.s. you know, when we made the last NAP, we signed a 7 days grace period.

DeletedUser41659

Congratulations Mr Mighty of Brighty on a stylish and well crafted declaration.

Certainly original and artistic. I am very suprised at your declaring skills. I wouldn't have guessed that such a Mighty declaration could be so deliciously prepared and served. You sir have delighted the Mighty Magnus.

Congratulations to the great Legends of LEGEND for being the most desired target for this STORMY declaration. I have always thought that if Storm wanted to go to war, it should be LEGEND-ary. With the advent of this LEGEND-ly declaration, I am sure that World 17 shall be ablaze with some AWESOME PnP-ing and posting!

I shall be rooting for Legend of course, though I will NOT be taking any cheap shots or anything silly like that at the Mighty Storm Members and Co. Though I may from time to time find it amusing, It would be bubbles if this thread could be gentlemanly.

Good luck to everyone and Long Live Legend!

scullcrusher

p.s. you know, when we made the last NAP, we signed a 7 days grace period.

There was no NAP agreed just a cease fire. You never took us off enemy on your Diplist.

And with regards to the 7 day grace have you recieved any attacks YET :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You were on NAP, skullcrusher. I removed you and added you to enemy about 10 minutes after this thread opened.

Bottom-up

wackeebill today at 13:27
thanks
alexianx today at 13:26
I did.
wackeebill today at 12:57
Can you set STORM to enemies to make it easier to see them please?

PS: Ok, correction, maybe 30 minutes.

scullcrusher

You were on NAP, skullcrusher. I removed you and added you to enemy about 10 minutes after this thread opened.

Bottom-up

wackeebill today at 13:27
thanks
alexianx today at 13:26
I did.
wackeebill today at 12:57
Can you set STORM to enemies to make it easier to see them please?

Sorry my mistake.......

AloneInTheDark.

lets be honest, STORM are playing bitch to CHE!!!, good on CHE!!! for being able to do that.

DeletedUser

lets be honest, STORM are playing bitch to CHE!!!, good on CHE!!! for being able to do that.

Hmmm doubtful. I don't understand why we are always painted as the bitch. Here are the facts:

- CHE!!! offered us an alliance, we turned them down. At first we were for it and then thought about our better interests.

- I have expressed to CHE!!! on several occasions that we are doing this of our own backs, if you want proof I can IGM the chat.

- We have not saught out CHE!!! to colaborate in this plan

- The thread says STORM declares not CHE and chums huggle together for a greater good

CHE!!! may be ranked 1, but do you think we fear them? Honestly if this is what you think then you have misunderstood the whole point of STORM.

scullcrusher

WoW i din't know you were part of the STORM council. As for been CHE!!!'s don't make me Laugh.

Legend is our Natural expansion route and that is the reason for this war not soom part of a fictional world war.

AloneInTheDark.

WoW i din't know you were part of the STORM council. As for been CHE!!!'s don't make me Laugh.

Legend is our Natural expansion route and that is the reason for this war not soom part of a fictional world war.

then why write it on the declaration? obviously thinking it themselves.

AloneInTheDark.

Hmmm doubtful. I don't understand why we are always painted as the bitch. Here are the facts:

- CHE!!! offered us an alliance, we turned them down. At first we were for it and then thought about our better interests.

- I have expressed to CHE!!! on several occasions that we are doing this of our own backs, if you want proof I can IGM the chat.

- We have not saught out CHE!!! to colaborate in this plan

- The thread says STORM declares not CHE and chums huggle together for a greater good

CHE!!! may be ranked 1, but do you think we fear them? Honestly if this is what you think then you have misunderstood the whole point of STORM.

and yet he knew there was going to be a war? and around which time it would be announced?

Well done on an excellent declaration.

Obviously I want STORM to win, and best of luck. This war started a little sooner than I thought it would (I thought it was going to start Monday-Tuesday next week) but hey, I'm still happy with the declaration.

Status
Not open for further replies.