NUMPTY(NUMPTIES)of THE WEEK

DeletedUser

ISSUE1.jpg

I hope this brings a litte fun to the forum and I will try to keep this to a weekly issue for now. I t may turn monthly later due to our inability to keep having a new numpty.

If any MAIN AWARD is defended 3 times in a row I will send that player or tribe all 3 ORIGINALS so that they can post them in their forums in a TROPHY thread.

These OPINIONS are not MINE, MY TRIBES or indeed that of anyone else they are just for FUN. I can be bribed into changing the latest edition right up to the deadline of posting (whenever that may be) however if you want me to edit the newspaper after it has gone to print you will have to increase the incentive some what higher and make it a lot more attractive to me and my friends.

All possible ideas for the next issues can be discussed here but anyone posting my rates for backhanders will obvioulsy NOT be considered genuine so I can not promise to edit what I said I would if you paid me a certain fee.

ENJOY W30 and lets have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to see a democratic voting system for choosing the Numpty. Get people involved - dont just make it your choice ;)

DeletedUser

I want to see a democratic voting system for choosing the Numpty. Get people involved - dont just make it your choice ;)

Parmy I reserve the right to make it my choice in the hope of BRIBERY and CORRUPTION failing that the most popular contender posted here will be bestowed with that honour. You know me enough to know 2 things

I do not do DEMOCRACY:icon_evil:

I do like to be BRIBED :icon_wink:

Seriously everyone can post here who the next award should go to and a VERY SHORT reason why. If it is too long I will not have time to consider it.

Then I will try to count them up and make a nice little FRONT PAGE for them.

I can not do fairer than that - I can but I can not be @rsed to if someone else wants to then fine I will take their information and consider it along with all the back handers.

Just remember this is just for FUN not that any one should be UP SET and NOT winning it

DeletedUser

=D post worth reading and posting for once lol same next week please =D

DeletedUser

I am struggling for a stand out NUMPTY for this week.

So any ideas or pointers the usual rate of a full wharehouse load of resources has been waived for this week. All I need is some inspiration for NUMPTY of the WEEK and I will be happy.

Please FORUM PEERS lets have some competition for this coverted award I reckon there must be more than 1 Numpty in W30 but am struggling this week with a worthy contender.

Post nominations here with a SHORT and I mean SHORT reason why after all its only a bit of fun.

DeletedUser

I am struggling for a stand out NUMPTY for this week.

So any ideas or pointers the usual rate of a full wharehouse load of resources has been waived for this week. All I need is some inspiration for NUMPTY of the WEEK and I will be happy.

Please FORUM PEERS lets have some competition for this coverted award I reckon there must be more than 1 Numpty in W30 but am struggling this week with a worthy contender.

Post nominations here with a SHORT and I mean SHORT reason why after all its only a bit of fun.

I nominate myself, cause I just defended against the guy that attacked me with my own offense, which is now only a fraction of what it once was. (so yes, I won, but still). Even more because it could've been avoided if I had killed his scouting attack, which I intended to do, but I made a mistake and sent them with the dodging troops. Hours later, he had a small window of time to land his troops in between attacks, catching my offense at home, which he did. And therefore, I think I should definitely be numpty of the week.

Vote for me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I nominate myself, cause I just defended against the guy that attacked me with my own offense, which is now only a fraction of what it once was. (so yes, I won, but still). Even more because it could've been avoided if I had killed his scouting attack, which I intended to do, but I made a mistake and sent them with the dodging troops. Hours later, he had a small window of time to land his troops in between attacks, catching my offense at home, which he did. And therefore, I think I should definitely be numpty of the week.

Vote for me :icon_wink:

Lone Wolf in a one horse race at the moment will someone creep up on the rails to deny this man his prize.

DeletedUser

I also nominate myself...

I was being rather cocky in opening stages of buliding troops and warned my neighbour that I was going to farm him to death.....

He subsequently built loads of offensive troops and farmed me to death and hence restarted.......

DeletedUser

Funny post! Trycon needs to get the award three times in a row.