NUMPTY(NUMPTIES)of THE WEEK

DeletedUser

I also nominate myself...

I was being rather cocky in opening stages of buliding troops and warned my neighbour that I was going to farm him to death.....

He subsequently built loads of offensive troops and farmed me to death and hence restarted.......

Hehe, that just sucks. Whenever I want to make a statement like that to a neighbour, I reconsider just in case something like this happens. Doesn't change the fact that I told the guy who wacked my offense that depending on what he was sending at me, I'd give him a hug or lots of love. Well, lots of love is out of the question now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well here is the early issue of this weeks favorite award

ISSUE2.jpg

As you can see there is still time for me to change it following some epic failures in P&P or a few posts here but this is hot off the press and I will reveal why I have chosen the potential winner in the final verison

Enjoy

DeletedUser

You should also posts links or posts on why they are the numpties of the week. I don't know who jax is despite skimming through all the latest threads.

DeletedUser

kosmos4

You should also posts links or posts on why they are the numpties of the week. I don't know who jax is despite skimming through all the latest threads.

I will reveal why I have chosen the potential winner in the final verison

Was you trying to dislodge JAX from the winners spot and there is a clue in the picture of the POSTMANS SACKS :icon_wink:

mishtashy

so would i!

cant think of one off hand, but i may get an idea over the course of the week.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Common Jesus, hardly original, if I try I bet you I can find more then 10.000 mexicans with that name :p or other people from south/central America ( this is not in any way a prejudice, it is just that there are so many Jesus in South/Central America :p ) South/Centrla america hast the highest density of Jesus/ square mile :))

DeletedUser

Common Jesus, hardly original, if I try I bet you I can find more then 10.000 mexicans with that name :p or other people from south/central America ( this is not in any way a prejudice, it is just that there are so many Jesus in South/Central America :p ) South/Centrla america hast the highest density of Jesus/ square mile :))

Fair enough. How about ... well ...

Muhammed is quite popular as well.
Amy Whinehouse, can't do that, she only loves drugs, like most people of that sort.
Huggybear? Frack, you think of something then. Something that fits a numpty :icon_razz:

mishtashy

Postman pat, it's got to be.

Who else runs over their black and white cat?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Lol Wolf, I would suggest something less religion orientated… But since you are such a people person, and you have many followers, and you openly molest people on tribalwars, I would have to suggest, taking in consideration all these traits of yours, Michael Jackson
michael-jackson-waving-wearing-glasses.jpg

mishtashy

'shudders'. You'll get this locked if you're not careful, there might be kids on this forum!