HAM!!! V Boo!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Boo! is starting to decline apparently =/

image.php

Why so soon? I was about to migrate to the frontline...

DeletedUser

bleh, it's the first week of the war only. All kinds of things can happen. This war could turn around completely still... we'll see.

Deleted User - 3135

Lots of things could happen, yes, like bigbadsanta going insane...

bigbadsanta on 07.04. at 14:51
Wait for his next ban. There is no need for a game to call players ''nigger's'' or abuse them calling them ''fucking idiots'' naming no names Templarz and another player, who have been reported.

boo! doesn't expect HAM!!! and its allies to send abusive mails about when we accuse rightly so a player for sabotaging accounts.

Bloodhood on 07.04. at 16:00
how did he sabotage accounts? He deleted mails that he forwarded so they wouldn't be seen. That's not sabotage.

bigbadsanta today at 11:52
Yes it is, deleting mails from me is sabotaging my tribe, because i am the duke and only forward important stuff around.

I have gone higher than the mods now and straight to InnoGmaes as boo! has been subjected to a lot and now racism from Templarz's little gangbanging group.

Racism is against the rules and ilegal

The mods only issue light punishments so i went to InnoGames about the racist acts as that is extremely against the rules and i will not tolerate that from anyone.

The words used were ''nigger'' and such.

Bloodhood today at 12:50
what? when was that used? :|

And it wasn't deleting mails from you, the mails were still there.

bigbadsanta today at 13:32
If he deleted them then they wouldn't be there on kourosh's account.

It has been used by tribes gangbanging us, it never came from HAM!!! but one of Templarz's buddies who joined in with Templarz's gangbang.

This is why i think he so rightely deserves permanent banning because of him and his little friends the game has become no longer fun but just abusive and a disgrace.

It is unacceptable but reporting it will only lead to light punishment so i went straight to InnoGames over that word.

Bloodhood today at 13:42
Your trying to ban Templarz for something someone else said ?

LOL

That's pathetic.

bigbadsanta today at 15:09
I said i will be reporting it, i never said getting Templarz banned, but having a group of players doing this is against the rules and law so reporting it is the only way to get it solved.

Going to InnoGames is also perfectly within my rights when it is in breach of the law.

Bloodhood today at 15:12
errr right

bigbadsanta today at 15:35
So are you saying racism is ok?

Because it is certainly not ok, and just because the leadership of your tribe seems to be involved much of the time, doesn't mean you should defend it.

Bloodhood today at 16:38
No, I'm suggesting you go for a walk or something.

This is my favourite bit:

"It has been used by tribes gangbanging us, it never came from HAM!!! but one of Templarz's buddies who joined in with Templarz's gangbang. "

He's grabbing at straws now.

edit: (btw, if this isn't allowed to be here I'll delete it, but I think it's not on the topic of bans, but something different entirely.)

Angel Styles

Nice pic Angel :lol:

Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Indeed. Traitors and cowards gain no respect. They only care of their OWN agenda and not the team as a whole. Tisk Tisk

TY for the Pic comments. lol, I found it funny and knew it suited him :lol:

DeletedUser

Lots of things could happen, yes, like bigbadsanta going insane...

This is my favourite bit:

"It has been used by tribes gangbanging us, it never came from HAM!!! but one of Templarz's buddies who joined in with Templarz's gangbang. "

He's grabbing at straws now.

edit: (btw, if this isn't allowed to be here I'll delete it, but I think it's not on the topic of bans, but something different entirely.)

Urgh he makes me wanna cringe :p

Reporting for someone for something omeone else said :icon_wink:

Itchy: I'm gonna kick yow ass Scratchy
Spongebob: Itchy is my friend
Scratchy: I'm gonna kick both your asses, Itchy coz you said it, and Spongebob coz your Itchys friend (and you have the gayest laugh ever)

BAHAHAHAHA

B@rbarian

Boo! is down to 53 members now.

I had posted the list of their current 58 member tribe in the original declaration thread that got locked, but apparently that thread got deleted too. The mods must have gotten a little too excited... :icon_confused:

Anyway, here's the updated list with comments about the 5 missing members.

Current boo! Roster - 53 members
Code:
PSKimball1     
Orange79     
mamiha     
PathPaver     
echain     
UpTown Genie     
sir-ezp     
Leonidas the Greek     
Piddidal     
you manage     
Babanyz     
mrryan1825     
Seven.     
JelenaJ     
smbdystpme (SMokin)     
bigbadsanta     
LIONGEORGE     
hamadalali     
Jungle Rot     
rydan     
kourosh1991     
arust     
Serenbo     
UlturaArslan     
BlackDahlia     
Samucasam     
maltese falcon     
keelan1234     
jell77     
gerick6     
brett730     
tribalhitman     
KingCheng     
MrBrazil     
donais     
Dead Evil Boy     
Attila Huns     
Calyxa     
Strait15     
patrickwu     
SUREBET     
Kuzya83     
morphic     
makdude16     
DjAllen     
Foryr     
Jai Jai     
sir_runningbuttnaked     
Aesnir     
louloudas     
willowpiper3     
antiklidis13     
alamandrix

The Pathpaver account should be almost red for inactivity by now, as he hasn't grown a single point in over a week. Wonder why they're holding onto him...

This all adds up for a pretty brutal first week of war for boo!. 3 runners, 2 inactive members, and an account gone renegade. Who's got the partridge in the pear tree? :icon_surprised:

And here's the million dollar question....

IS THIS THE END FOR BOO!?

just update:
boo! had 58 at the start of the war..
down to 50 now..

louloudas left because his/her villages are down to 4 from 25 i guess =/
brett730 left dont know why.
kourosh1991 left yeah..

tomas torquemada

Wonder if BOO! would like to give us their side of the 8 members that have left and reasons why they have left, without any BS.

and I have to agree it is still early days in the war so anything is possible, but will be fun reading.

On this continued saga of who did what and now innogames involved, I believe the topic needs to be dropped because if innogames investige the claims of racial abuse (and it is an offence in the country the server resides, and this fact is important) then to cover themselves they may (and i say MAY) have to

1) give the mods more guidance on what is and isnt acceptable with regard to coments said and the action required.
2) permanently ban any players from access to the serves where racial hared has been found.

these are options that will be on the table for consideration amongst others as innogames will need to protect itself. in the end it all boils down to what the FACTS actualy are.

so I sugest all parties take a step back (and a cold shower / run where necessary) and come back without all the insanity and just get on with the game

TT

Deleted User - 3135

I do believe in the last couple of pages I posted mails of why people left or wanted to. Is that not enough or do you want to see screenshots? :icon_wink:

And what are you talking about? Don't think you have a clue at all.

DeletedUser

just update:
boo! had 58 at the start of the war..
down to 50 now..

louloudas left because his/her villages are down to 4 from 25 i guess =/
brett730 left dont know why.
kourosh1991 left yeah..

Well Brett730 left hoping we wouldn't keep nobling. Funny the email he sent to Bloodhood is almost identical to the one he sent us. It will be nice to have his villages back in the tribe... :)

tomas torquemada

i read the mail, i just believe BOO has a right to respond, dont believe in hearing from just one side.

And what are you talking about? Don't think you have a clue at all.

In short he had a right to complain to innogames and if they find he was telling the truth on the racist remarks, unlike the moderators who have guidelines open to interpretation which people may complain when they think they have been treated unfairly, innogames have defined processes and the law and will act much more harshly to protect the company.

in the end they wont care if a few individuals are stopped from playing forever if it protects the company from external investigation.

remember, there are people who play this game, who are lawyers and members of various enforcement organisations who look after this particular bit of the law within the countries in which innogames reside.

if you want to discuss this any more IGM me as this topic does not belong on here and as i said can we just get back to he war

TT

DeletedUser

Templarz today at 14:53
Due to that is intentional emotional and character abuse, which one again is against the rules.

You continuously try to place my name threw trialing and difficult times with your blatant misuse of the rules and regulations and continuous lies.

So as per the mail that was forwarded from Bloodhood, you will be reported for ruining a players enjoyment of the game by use of false accusations on Racism.

Also it has been already added to this report the continuous lies with moving troops from a person's account that i supposedly did. But which has been determined I did not.

Thank you for your time and enjoy your life.

bigbadsanta today at 15:07
I never said it was you i said it was your buddies, and racism is against the law and the rules.

I have not gone to the mods, but InnoGames over the issues
Just finishing up the touches on that report right now.

You really should find something else I have done BBS .. not something that batman told superman that told wonderwoman that insisted spiderman tell Little Miss Muffett that it IS that little and it IS a big problem!

BBS interprets this : Templarz is the Devil .. he said boob!

Oh Look everyone .. Our Interesting last msg to each other! .. OOOOO Excitement!.

Not!

Personally BBS Im ready to see who is the best Tribe on the Battlefield, Obviously you already know who that is,

HAM!!!

Sadly tho you cant still accept that, instead you choose to try many ways to avoid this fact of you are losing this war, and it is only a matter of time before your villages are nobled out.

Enjoy your short time on this Game World BBS!

Good Luck.

P.S How bout you give some respect to the members in your tribe and you focus on doing something for them for once in your gaming career within Tribal Wars. Lead

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

And here I thought wars took place on the battlefield... my mistake.

Seriously, HAM!!! and boo! just need to beef up their in-game ignore lists by adding the entire opposing tribe. Fight to the death, and may the best tribe win. -FROW-, you're doing ok. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 139
Difference: 18

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 7
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 818,006
Side 2: 768,686
Difference: 49,320

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184,230
Side 2: 44,117
Difference: 140,113

image.php

DeletedUser

ohoo! 7 caps from Boo! was more than i expected XD

IF the members had any sense, they would have left, formed a tribe with a new leader and chose their diplomacy wisely

Deleted User - 3135

i read the mail, i just believe BOO has a right to respond, dont believe in hearing from just one side.

In short he had a right to complain to innogames and if they find he was telling the truth on the racist remarks, unlike the moderators who have guidelines open to interpretation which people may complain when they think they have been treated unfairly, innogames have defined processes and the law and will act much more harshly to protect the company.

in the end they wont care if a few individuals are stopped from playing forever if it protects the company from external investigation.

remember, there are people who play this game, who are lawyers and members of various enforcement organisations who look after this particular bit of the law within the countries in which innogames reside.

if you want to discuss this any more IGM me as this topic does not belong on here and as i said can we just get back to he war

TT

Yes I understand what you said. Doesn't make it any less stupid. Innogames do not take any responsibility for what is said by individual players. It is actually hilarious imagining innogames going under external investigation because someone else insulted someone else :lol:

I'm not going to IGM you, just put some thought into what you say please.

ohoo! 7 caps from Boo! was more than i expected XD

IF the members had any sense, they would have left, formed a tribe with a new leader and chose their diplomacy wisely

I agree, since I seriously doubt any of boo!s enemies are going to be chasing refugees on k52 and K42.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GotYa
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: boo!
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 19
Side 2: 36
Difference: 17
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 68,657
Side 2: 244,077
Difference: 175,420
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 22,986
Side 2: 14,683
Difference: 8,303
image.php

Mutiny in the ranks? :icon_wink:

tomas torquemada

bloodhound

Proves you think you know the law but don’t, I didn’t want to do this on here but you obviously like the attention. :icon_rolleyes:

The individual is responsible under liable for anything they say (so I agree what you are trying to say there).

However, and this is where you lack any knowledge and trying to use BS to cover up the fact.:icon_wink: Any organisation that is responsible for policing any electronic communication medium can be held responsible for its content if they fail to act accordingly, such as in preventing use of their system for acts which could be seen to be against the law.

For example not acting against an individual in breach of the law for sending racially discriminating material to another.

Now please stick to areas you know what you are doing, respect you in the game as a good player but you know **:icon_redface:** all about laws associated with electronic communication

TT