HAM!!! V Boo!

DeletedUser

This is a thread for the HAM!!! v Boo! war. Anyone who brings in anything to do with any account hacking crap, I'll report.

Calmir, once support is back at the front and we are restabilized you will see a completely different side too boo!. A 7 tribe gangbang isn't exactly going to give us brilliant results in the first few days, especially considering what you did.

Id also like to point out that it was -FROW- who cleared most of those villages for you, (We don't count logging into accounts to send support home clearing) So come back in a month or too and bring up how boo! and HAM!!! are doing.

p.s cincy disagreed with Templarz and left HAM!!! to fight HAM!!! over it, even joining boo! to do so.

Unfortunately once the attacks happened and he started taking HAM!!! villages this account was mysteriously contacted by BH and taken back, and handed to HAM!!!

Do you guys just detest competition or something?

Your in the wrong game if you do

A 7 tribe gangbang? Funny. It's HAM!!! + -FROW- fighting you and Gotya.

And really? -FROW- cleared all the villages? Even the eastern/northern K53 ones? Even the ones I have seen reports of showing lots of boo! troops dying under HAM!!! nukes? Amazing.

As for the PS part. I admit I have no knowledge of that, being semi-inactive at the time and now. But your story isn't really right from what I have heard.

Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo! GotYa
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 3
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,297
Side 2: 22,900
Difference: 134,397

image.php

---

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!! -FROW-
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 5
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 281,927
Side 2: 36,198
Difference: 245,729

image.php

---

Side 1:
Tribes: -FROW-
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 124,630
Side 2: 13,298
Difference: 111,332

image.php

DeletedUser

Interesting that -FROW- are doing a little bit better than HAM!!!. :)

Good luck keeping this on-topic, there's a few nazis out there just waiting for threads like this to pop up.

DeletedUser

Yes, -FROW- are doing well.

And yeah, we'll just have to see what happens with those ones.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LMAO.

Go Ham!!

Go Frow!!

LMAO.

BBS, this is the ass kicking i was talking about. A little blue birdie told me, and lo and behold... 40-5??

Where is your gang of friends to assist you now? :O

Bye Bye boo...

Phoenix just climbed another rank. (In a few more days......)

DeletedUser

Boo! is down to 53 members now.

I had posted the list of their current 58 member tribe in the original declaration thread that got locked, but apparently that thread got deleted too. The mods must have gotten a little too excited... :icon_confused:

Anyway, here's the updated list with comments about the 5 missing members.

Current boo! Roster - 53 members
Code:
PSKimball1 	
Orange79 	
mamiha 	
PathPaver 	
echain 	
UpTown Genie 	
sir-ezp 	
Leonidas the Greek 	
Piddidal 	
you manage 	
Babanyz 	
mrryan1825 	
Seven. 	
JelenaJ 	
smbdystpme (SMokin) 	
bigbadsanta 	
LIONGEORGE 	
hamadalali 	
Jungle Rot 	
rydan 	
kourosh1991 	
arust 	
Serenbo 	
UlturaArslan 	
BlackDahlia 	
Samucasam 	
maltese falcon 	
keelan1234 	
jell77 	
gerick6 	
brett730 	
tribalhitman 	
KingCheng 	
MrBrazil 	
donais 	
Dead Evil Boy 	
Attila Huns 	
Calyxa 	
Strait15 	
patrickwu 	
SUREBET 	
Kuzya83 	
morphic 	
makdude16 	
DjAllen 	
Foryr 	
Jai Jai 	
sir_runningbuttnaked 	
Aesnir 	
louloudas 	
willowpiper3 	
antiklidis13 	
alamandrix

apologizewar Left 06th April 2009 - 22:00 133,677 - Currently tribeless. Seems like a runner...
LunchBoxMGN Left 06th April 2009 - 22:00 84,603 - Currently tribeless, another runner.
cincy132002 Left 04th April 2009 - 19:00 132,335 - Bloodhood contacted the original owner of this account and had him change the password and email so Shlomzi couldn't attack HAM!!! anymore. The account then got moved out of boo! and HAM!!! began eating it.

Not on TWstats yet, but they left boo! are:
jerome5369 130.780 - Currently tribeless, yet another runner.
BobDolyan 98.514 - Currently tribeless. Looks to be inactive on TWstats, boo! is just cleaning house.

The Pathpaver account should be almost red for inactivity by now, as he hasn't grown a single point in over a week. Wonder why they're holding onto him...

This all adds up for a pretty brutal first week of war for boo!. 3 runners, 2 inactive members, and an account gone renegade. Who's got the partridge in the pear tree? :icon_surprised:

And here's the million dollar question....

IS THIS THE END FOR BOO!?

DeletedUser

I'm willing to bet Jerome quit, and was kicked. After I killed most/all of his defence yesterday/the day before.

Of course, I'm sure BBS has some reason for not being a good sport and letting me rack up another 8 caps?

Gicusan

getting continents is no easy task under these settings so it is no easy task no matter the competition quality.

Shlomzi

As for the PS part. I admit I have no knowledge of that, being semi-inactive at the time and now. But your story isn't really right from what I have heard.

No one seems to really understand what happened. Neither you nor BBS.

Now, you said in the other thread I should have come to you before just leaving over a disagreement with Bloodhood and then attacking a tribe member because of it. That is not the case.

I left HAM!!! after Templarz sent around the circular stating that we would be attacking Boo! on Friday. Now, he had contacted me the week before and asked me to be the war general - and I agreed. However, I did tell him that I would need at least until this coming Friday before I would be ready, and that was the case for a few others too. However, Templarz said even though he agreed with me, Bloodhood had made his decision.

Now, I brought this to Bloodhood and complained about the deicision. Bloodhood responded and said he shouldn't have to explain himself, especially to someone like me. I took this as an insult, he said it was a compliment.

Bloodhood later said that if I admitted I was wrong and apologised I could get an invite back into HAM!!!. Did I want said invite? No, I am glad I left. Hell, everyone is talking up HAM!!! - yet even in your first roll call ever in the tribe, only 20 people replied. That is not good at all.

I spoke to Bigbadsanta and offered to join him because I was angry at Bloodhood. Do I still have a lot of friends in HAM!!!? Yes, yes I do. However, ever since W17 Bloodhood and I have never really got on after the whole CHE!!! incident.

I continued to speak to Bloodhood and confronted him about HAM!!!'s cheating. He said that if MAD X was banned, he'd dismiss him immediately. He went on to say he would not dismiss Templarz as what Templarz did was in favour to HAM!!! and was beneficial to them, and because Templarz had helped out a lot.

In essence, he said that if someone cheats and it helps him, it's fine. If someone cheats and it doesn't, its not right. He also will give special treatment to his leaders over his members and disregard their cheating.

Anyway, I later spoke to Templarz, and we started talking. I confronted him about his cheating and he said he had never read the rules nor did he intend to read the rules. H0llygh0st later came on and said he had told Templarz he would be banned. One of them is lying, which?

Anyway, Templarz went on to say I was a hypocrite for I had joined Boo! and their player had cheated - but I had left by that stage because of their player's cheating too. He went on to call me childish and worthless and used the fact that I had been given the cincy132002 account against me, saying that I was worthless because I had not reared the account myself and unlike him I was just given it. (Note I was given the account at 50k.) However, I countered by saying that at least I didn't cheat to get there and it went back and forth for a while with insults.

Templarz went on to say that I am a worthless player and leader and that I couldn't beat any of HAM!!! - so I took that as a challenge. What did I do? I attacked gaby390. I cleared 2 nukes that were sitting in his villages. I cleared 4 others villages, nobling one. I was in the process of nobling another and was going to noble another later that day.

Bloodhood then went and asked the original cincy132002 to change the password so I could do no more damage. And now I know that what Templarz said about me being a worthless player is obviously not a feeling shared by his leader as if it was, they wouldn't have had to get the password changed to stop me attacking them.

Anyway, that is what happened.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I didn't have the story. In any case. What I said stands; you could have came to me before running off and having a tantrum.

Shlomzi

Like I said, I didn't have the story. In any case. What I said stands; you could have came to me before running off and having a tantrum.

I didn't have a tantrum. HAM!!! reminds me so much of the W17 CHE!!!, it's uncanny.

Anyway, why should I have come to you? As you said, you were semi inactive. Furthermore, Bloodhood had made it clear he had made his decision and my opinion did not matter even though I was the one who would be organising the war. And that annoyed me, a lot.

Tell me, calmir, if I had come to you, what would you have done?

(Just so you know, the reason I left was because of how Bloodhood acted when I disagreed with his decision. The reason I didn't even want to attempt to rejoin is because of how he supported cheating if it was in his favour, how he would disregard Templarz cheating but not Mad X and because Templarz said I was worthless and I wanted to prove a point against him.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No one seems to really understand what happened. Neither you nor BBS.

Now, you said in the other thread I should have come to you before just leaving over a disagreement with Bloodhood and then attacking a tribe member because of it. That is not the case.

I left HAM!!! after Templarz sent around the circular stating that we would be attacking Boo! on Friday. Now, he had contacted me the week before and asked me to be the war general - and I agreed. However, I did tell him that I would need at least until this coming Friday before I would be ready, and that was the case for a few others too. However, Templarz said even though he agreed with me, Bloodhood had made his decision.

Now, I brought this to Bloodhood and complained about the deicision. Bloodhood responded and said he shouldn't have to explain himself, especially to someone like me. I took this as an insult, he said it was a compliment.

Bloodhood later said that if I admitted I was wrong and apologised I could get an invite back into HAM!!!. Did I want said invite? No, I am glad I left. Hell, everyone is talking up HAM!!! - yet even in your first roll call ever in the tribe, only 20 people replied. That is not good at all.

I spoke to Bigbadsanta and offered to join him because I was angry at Bloodhood. Do I still have a lot of friends in HAM!!!? Yes, yes I do. However, ever since W17 Bloodhood and I have never really got on after the whole CHE!!! incident.

I continued to speak to Bloodhood and confronted him about HAM!!!'s cheating. He said that if MAD X was banned, he'd dismiss him immediately. He went on to say he would not dismiss Templarz as what Templarz did was in favour to HAM!!! and was beneficial to them, and because Templarz had helped out a lot.

In essence, he said that if someone cheats and it helps him, it's fine. If someone cheats and it doesn't, its not right. He also will give special treatment to his leaders over his members and disregard their cheating.

Anyway, I later spoke to Templarz, and we started talking. I confronted him about his cheating and he said he had never read the rules nor did he intend to read the rules. H0llygh0st later came on and said he had told Templarz he would be banned. One of them is lying, which?

Anyway, Templarz went on to say I was a hypocrite for I had joined Boo! and their player had cheated - but I had left by that stage because of their player's cheating too. He went on to call me childish and worthless and used the fact that I had been given the cincy132002 account against me, saying that I was worthless because I had not reared the account myself and unlike him I was just given it. (Note I was given the account at 50k.) However, I countered by saying that at least I didn't cheat to get there and it went back and forth for a while with insults.

Templarz went on to say that I am a worthless player and leader and that I couldn't beat any of HAM!!! - so I took that as a challenge. What did I do? I attacked gaby390. I cleared 2 nukes that were sitting in his villages. I cleared 4 others villages, nobling one. I was in the process of nobling another and was going to noble another later that day.

Bloodhood then went and asked the original cincy132002 to change the password so I could do no more damage. And now I know that what Templarz said about me being a worthless player is obviously not a feeling shared by his leader as if it was, they wouldn't have had to get the password changed to stop me attacking them.

Somebody didn't read the first post about NOT posting on this incident.

Antoher thing springs to mind-

If anybody actauuly liked BBS, i think he might actually have a few more tribes on his side, wanting to help against HAM!!! :)

Shlomzi

Somebody didn't read the first post about NOT posting on this incident.

Antoher thing springs to mind-

If anybody actauuly liked BBS, i think he might actually have a few more tribes on his side, wanting to help against HAM!!! :)

vs

This is a thread for the HAM!!! v Boo! war. Anyone who brings in anything to do with any account hacking crap, I'll report.

I didn't bring up account hacking. I said people had cheated (which they had done) and then explained why I left and what happened. Now, can you actually read and comprehend simple English, or is that just far too much to ask? He said not to bring up anything about hacking, which i didn't. The incident I explained was the one in which I left and attacked HAM!!! and later Bloodhood had the password changed. They are completely separate incidents. The reason I explained why I left and what happened is because of this quote (which shows him bringing up the incident, by the way):

Since neither calmir nor BBS knew the real story behind what happened, I decided I'd tell them, and AK_Iceman didn't really know either, as indicated by this quote:

cincy132002 Left 04th April 2009 - 19:00 132,335 - Bloodhood contacted the original owner of this account and had him change the password and email so Shlomzi couldn't attack HAM!!! anymore. The account then got moved out of boo! and HAM!!! began eating it.

And he had asked me earlier to explain what happened.

Now you just run along back to your R.Inc thread where BD can continue to tear you apart.

Much love,
-Shlomzi

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3135

LOL Shlomzi, more bullshit please!

False, I explained my decision, and then explained the my knowledge about the situation was far likely to be superior. When I said you of people should understand that (being a leader on other worlds), you threw a paddy.

I'm sorry? :lol: I never said you wanted an invite. Stop lying. If I said this show me proof, because I never did.

Again I never said that. You make me sound like a cheat. I said the huge amount of work Templarz has done for HAM!!! will never be forgotten, and that his loyalty to HAM!!! would not be forgotten just because of this incident, it was up for the mods to punish. Stop lying, seriously, if you contest this, then I'll be screenshotting mails.

Bullshit. I said it was the admins role to punish, my role would be from a HAM!!! point of view. Doing whats best for HAM!!!.

LIES again. Cincy plays on w25. He gave his password so that HAM!!! could continue to fight its wars.

[05/04/2009 19:43:09] Rob says: hey
[05/04/2009 19:43:14] Rob says: so you have the account now? :O
[05/04/2009 19:43:47] Troy Thurman- Messenger of Peace says: yes...whoever u gave the acct to was being annoying and kept mailing me on w25

Again, I can screenshot if needed. Troy is the original cincy owner. He still plays w25 as cincy and has every right.

Screenshots will be posted if necessary, Ak_iceman, please edit your post, that was not the reason why the password was changed.

HAM!!!
Blood

DeletedUser

I didn't have a tantrum. HAM!!! reminds me so much of the W17 CHE!!!, it's uncanny.

Anyway, why should I have come to you? As you said, you were semi inactive. Furthermore, Bloodhood had made it clear he had made his decision and my opinion did not matter even though I was the one who would be organising the war. And that annoyed me, a lot.

Tell me, calmir, if I had come to you, what would you have done?

(Just so you know, the reason I left was because of how Bloodhood acted when I disagreed with his decision. The reason I didn't even want to attempt to rejoin is because of how he supported cheating if it was in his favour, how he would disregard Templarz cheating but not Mad X and because Templarz said I was worthless and I wanted to prove a point against him.)

I would have mediated. And I'm sure I would have been able to find the time to do such.

rygardal

Best of luck to HAM!!! vs Boo!, I must admit that the hacking business is quite interesting.
you threw a paddy.

Oh the subtle pun. What would have been better would have been if you had thrown a certain paddy.

Shlomzi

False, I explained my decision, and then explained the my knowledge about the situation was far likely to be superior. When I said you of people should understand that (being a leader on other worlds), you threw a paddy.

You said you shouldn't have to explain yourself, especially to someone like me. I took it as an insult, you said it was a compliment somehow. We misinterpeted and we both agreed with that in the mails and left it at that.

I'm sorry? :lol: I never said you wanted an invite. Stop lying. If I said this show me proof, because I never did.

I'm sorry, where did I say I wanted the invite? I in fact said I didn't want it. Is it that hard to read?

Again I never said that. You make me sound like a cheat. I said the huge amount of work Templarz has done for HAM!!! will never be forgotten, and that his loyalty to HAM!!! would not be forgotten just because of this incident, it was up for the mods to punish. Stop lying, seriously, if you contest this, then I'll be screenshotting mails.

Export the entire mails so that people can see your analogies.

Bullshit. I said it was the admins role to punish, my role would be from a HAM!!! point of view. Doing whats best for HAM!!!.

Exactly, and in essence, by not dismissing Templarz and getting rid of MAD X it shows you'll allow cheating even though you said you wouldn't.

LIES again. Cincy plays on w25. He gave his password so that HAM!!! could continue to fight its wars.

cincy132002 on 05.04. at 16:06
my villages are being nobled by the tribe in w30

The villages are being internally nobled. It is not being used to fight the wars.

Again, I can screenshot if needed. Troy is the original cincy owner. He still plays w25 as cincy and has every right.

Where did I contest that right?

Screenshots will be posted if necessary, Ak_iceman, please edit your post, that was not the reason why the password was changed.

HAM!!!
Blood

Please just export the entire mails.