[Moby Dick II] Hunting The Kraken

lord rok

I mean, is that true? Is it really true that Kraken wasn't talking to people almost a week ago about fighting us? Perhaps you guys just weren't as far along with your planning as we were, but I'm pretty sure you were getting revved up for it, too. And by pretty sure, I mean "I know for a fact."

In the future, when considering a war, my advice is to get some support to the front lines and make sure your first-strike units are ready to fight.

i wanted a fight with u guys, but not together with those crappy tribes which u have declared on...
we should attack u, but we didnt, we were talking, promising...and we get in wrong war...now our situation stinks....
it could be much different if we would attack u 2 weeks ago or so...
if some strong neighbouring tribes would join, we could win...

but now is what it is... :icon_sad:

spleen mage

i wanted a fight with u guys, but not together with those crappy tribes which u have declared on...
we should attack u, but we didnt, we were talking, promising...and we get in wrong war...now our situation stinks....
it could be much different if we would attack u 2 weeks ago or so...
if some strong neighbouring tribes would join, we could win...

but now is what it is... :icon_sad:

Generic picture time!

hope.jpg

DeletedUser

@syruss

...terrible map...I believe you want the following:
CLICKY!

Purple - THE
Pink - {TBD}
KRAKEN and it's 600 family tribes - Green ? (good guys, DUH)
OTHERS - Black

Pic removed for quote

And I'm keeping an OD tally for the major players...we'll see what happens :p

No sorry i have the right map..
Kraken, Krak-P, KRAK-R, FRX, FRA, R.I.B, KOHTAO, ZE, +=CC=+
the tribes on the original post is what i will go with unless someone updates me in game of tribes joining in the war..

DeletedUser

No sorry i have the right map..
Kraken, Krak-P, KRAK-R, FRX, FRA, R.I.B, KOHTAO, ZE, +=CC=+
the tribes on the original post is what i will go with unless someone updates me in game of tribes joining in the war..

You have the right list for just our war, but Fruggles posted a map that showed all the tribes involved in this block party.

EreVos vs CBTF
Kraken vs CBTF
THE vs Kraken

Plus all the Tiny Tim's we declared on. :)

DeletedUser

I mean, is that true? Is it really true that Kraken wasn't talking to people almost a week ago about fighting us? Perhaps you guys just weren't as far along with your planning as we were, but I'm pretty sure you were getting revved up for it, too. And by pretty sure, I mean "I know for a fact."

sorry, but your facts are just wrong. we had not planned on going to war with THE. I know that a couple of tribes had approached us, but we declined.

We knew it would come eventually. However, knowing that war will come is far far different than planning for a war. Some of our council members wanted to press the issue, but not me. All I wanted to do is kick murdock's ass (he still owes me for 4K sw/sp I lost because of him).

Not that it matters now, but we definitely were NOT - nor ever had even talked about - "getting revved up for it."

Now that the facts are straight, I guess it is time to die the glorious death

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speaking of glorious death, here's the Day 1 stats. :)

Against the Kraken family only.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken KRAK-R Krak-P
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168,906
Side 2: 8,934
Difference: 159,972

image.php

Against all 9 tribes.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken KRAK-R Krak-P ZE +=CC=+ FRX FRA KOHTAO R.I.B
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 1
Difference: 28

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 193,658
Side 2: 8,934
Difference: 184,724

image.php

And here's the TWstats for just the main branch of Kraken. :)

krakendeath1.png

CBTF got a cap in there too!

DeletedUser

thx ice but im just looking at you and K as when you guys finish that will help me know how my little k will turn out since we are just above krakan :lol:

DeletedUser

iceman said:
chapuis said:
Originally Posted by chapuis
It is true that for the last months, member of our council have had talks with other tribes about forming a coalition as a counter to THE. None of those talks ever got anywhere. And that is far far different than "plans to attack THE." But it would be stupid to not try to feel out where other tribes are in case war started.

>
Yeah, but you contacted tribes that THE had relationships with and you didn't. :icon_confused:
As far as contacting other tribes - I have no idea (I am on the kraken council but I dont deal with diplo). So I really dont know what you are talking about and when. And I really dont care. But I did deal with matters of war planning - I know for a fact we never had even started making war plans with THE.

Sooo... you didn't think we'd find out? And when we found out, you didn't think we'd react to it?

Terrible mistake on your part.

Do you think we are surprised? We didnt know the time, but we knew it would happen eventually.

so i dont see how it was a mistake. Timing was terrible for us, but we had never planned on trying to appease the mighty THEseans.

DeletedUser

Your an idiot. because you had an issue with anewdream, you decide to kick up this huge fuss over nothing and know you go spreading things. tbh i dont know exactly what we (kraken) were planning because i am not on the council, but true or untrue it has somehow come around that we were goin to attack anything that moved. my finger lies solely on you for this. what person leaves their tribe days before going to war??? ill answer that myself, a coward.
burn in hell my friend :)

Oh no the words... They hurt so much. You prove to anyone and everyone this fuss I caused, as you say, to be perfectly honest anewdream and I never had any hostilites towards one another, nor did I ever push Kraken to war, or push them towards this apparent "let's kill everything" ideal.

And if you must know, I left due to personal issues that anewdream knows of and can verifiy. Hell I told him to keep my villages just incase. But regardless of what you think, I hope you enjoy your war. My comments shall remain silent, best of luck THE. Though I'm sure you won't need it with such stats thus far.

DeletedUser

Iceman, what's the point in posting separate stats against Kraken and all tribes together. They are same :)

DeletedUser

love it how CBTF get an awesome scenarios for wars :D when fighting ereVos, they got BOOT and COOKIE fighting and now when kraken declares, THE get in :D

DeletedUser

CBTF was dragged into this war

very true, your tribe cowardly dragged us onto this.And these scenario's looks nice.
But nor Myself nor any other cbtf player asked THE to help us when kraken declared(i was on holiday).

Also for cookie and boot , it was only a logicall decission that they didn't accept the behaviour of erevos towards them.

I am prepared but we don't invent cowboy scenarios.
However i must admit k22 k23 k24 k31 k32 k33 looks like the wild wild west now.
let's have fun.

and good luck to THE (i doubt they will need it)

DeletedUser

Iceman, what's the point in posting separate stats against Kraken and all tribes together. They are same :)

We had 26 caps against Kraken, and 29 against all the tribes. If they were the same, I woudn't have posted both of them. :)

DeletedUser92

very true, your tribe cowardly dragged us onto this.And these scenario's looks nice.
But nor Myself nor any other cbtf player asked THE to help us when kraken declared(i was on holiday).

Also for cookie and boot , it was only a logicall decission that they didn't accept the behaviour of erevos towards them.

I am prepared but we don't invent cowboy scenarios.
However i must admit k22 k23 k24 k31 k32 k33 looks like the wild wild west now.
let's have fun.

and good luck to THE (i doubt they will need it)

While I appreciate the good luck wishes that you (and others!) have offered us...

I'm pretty sure K24 and K33 look like one thing, and one thing only - THE's.

DeletedUser

aww... We'll have to deal with the axemen defence players then :'(

DeletedUser

FRX - oogalabooga today at 03:19 Quote Edit Delete
I have contacted Kraken. Their attacks on you will cease completely. In fact, they had never meant to attack you in the first place according to them, but rather, a few of their players missed the memo and them setting you as allies fell off the map. Heres the thing, ladies and gents. THE has officially declared on all of the tribes in this forum and what I would hope I can call a coalition. We need to stand together to take THE down and deal with KRAKEN later. But for the time being, Kraken is the best ally and of us have in taking THE down. Beleive it or not, We have the potential to do something noone would have ever expected we do, stop the biggest force in the world from expanding into something unstoppable. War is on our hands, and isnt going to leave. We need to do our part and take them down. If you need support, call for it. If you can give support, DO IT. This is not a time for being caught with your troops behind no wall waiting to be killed. We need to build troops and use them to their full effectiveness. I have only one question for all of you: Do you want to be something great?

Looks like the alliance will begin fighting back now. Interesting to note, Kraken attacked another supposed alliance...

Stats as of now:

THE 39 - 4 Kraken Family
THE 49 - 4 Kraken Family, +=CC=+, R.I.B, FRX, FRA, ZE, KOHTAO