[Moby Dick II] Hunting The Kraken

bamsefar

This was posted 16.04.09

Always fun to see someone who has a good track record (from other worlds) give up right away!. However he decided to fight, which will only delay his faith. Because our resolve has not change! :)

DeletedUser

, so you're just admitting that you're not able to gain succes when you have to split your forces.In contratiction to cbtf, who can do that:)

actually that isnt what I was saying. Im saying that, IMO, if THE had not attacked us you wouldnt have a tribe right now.

But such are the fortunes of war

DeletedUser

In response, every village lost by THE has been from one frontline player. That's a pretty good stat imo...THE can noble many villages from alot o players, while KRAKEN focuses mainly on 1-2 players, capping 1/10 as much...

Your an idiot. because you had an issue with anewdream, you decide to kick up this huge fuss over nothing and know you go spreading things. tbh i dont know exactly what we (kraken) were planning because i am not on the council, but true or untrue it has somehow come around that we were goin to attack anything that moved. my finger lies solely on you for this. what person leaves their tribe days before going to war??? ill answer that myself, a coward.
burn in hell my friend :)
hey moron, since you don't ACTUALLY have any clue what you're talking about, try being quiet...if you persist, I will be forced to use the stfuppercut.

PS - FotM, <3. We need to talk more...I'm still on W30, just under a diff account...LONG LIVE WHAT?

CBTF was dragged into this war
By you? nt tho...

Deleted User - 2282801

Isnt there are tribe on W6 with a similar name?

Cant anyone have an original thought these days? :icon_wink:

devil667

Good going THE. JP make sure you invite all the villagers to feast on the krakken meat.

Good to see many old faces again. Good luck for the future[you dont need any for kraken].

P.s. Everything with the name Kraken[or something similar] has a touch of :lol:krap to it.

DeletedUser

Now why would the leader of Krak-P want by trying to recruit the members of my tribe. Are they tring to escalate this further and bring more tribes into the mix.

Very un-honorable the way they have dis-respected our players.

What comes next??:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Who is trying to recruit?

One of the Barons of Krak-P.....catanthehat

Throwing threats around to my members is not very nice thing to do. He only does this to try and intimidate by using his tribe and yours as his leverage to threaten. DKoW may be a bit smaller then you guys but we have done nothing to any of your tribes.
Our silence will last only so long.

DeletedUser

One of the Barons of Krak-P.....catanthehat

Throwing threats around to my members is not very nice thing to do. He only does this to try and intimidate by using his tribe and yours as his leverage to threaten. DKoW may be a bit smaller then you guys but we have done nothing to any of your tribes.
Our silence will last only so long.

what are you talking about and which member would this be.

DeletedUser

what are you talking about and which member would this be.

You are denying that this took place. If you have forgot, then maybe you should cut back on the players you send mail to. I can assure you though that the members of my tribe do report on such matters and your threats are there.

You commit an act that you would consider an act of war had it been done to you. One thing you can learn from this is I do not need to threaten members in order to gain loyalty as you do. In time those threats can come back to haunt you.

DeletedUser

In response, every village lost by THE has been from one frontline player. That's a pretty good stat imo...THE can noble many villages from alot o players, while KRAKEN focuses mainly on 1-2 players, capping 1/10 as much...

hey moron, since you don't ACTUALLY have any clue what you're talking about, try being quiet...if you persist, I will be forced to use the stfuppercut.

PS - FotM, <3. We need to talk more...I'm still on W30, just under a diff account...LONG LIVE WHAT?

By you? nt tho...

I luff my Fruggles. xD Thank you though, he seems to of been put in his place regardless of what happened.

You should mail me sometime, as I have a lot of free time now that I don't have a tribe. And my problems resolved themselves, luckily.

DeletedUser92

First of all, I want to say that I'm fairly impressed with how most Kraken is throwing the kitchen sink at us. Granted, we're up by a solid margin, but most of the their tribe isn't just going down like a bunch of punks.

I say most, because I wish to submit to the judges and jurors of W30's forums the following evidence:

Tribalwars Player Profile: anewdream (tribe changes)
Kraken None 18th April 2009 - 19:00:01 196,972

.Durotar (416|225) K24 9,142 anewdream aco.mne [THE] 18th Apr 2009 - 20:01:28

Very nice stat-padding. Leaving the tribe an hour before you lose your village. It is extraordinarily unlikely that this player just happened to be dismissed for legitimate causes with this timeframe. It is possible that the account had been given up at some point, and was being in-tribed...

...Okay, well, it wasn't - its only lost the one village - but, well, the player may have just quit, likely under duress from the very attacks that claimed his village.

If so, however, that's a confirmed THE kill in our book. Needless to say, I wish to petition that he be included in any and all war stats. Although I don't believe those are the biggest indicators of how this war is going.

But, the attack on Bepegh is pretty daring. I applaud it. I just don't think it'll save Kraken.

DeletedUser

Nah, it was no coincidence. There's been talk on Kraken forums (specifically amherold) about leaving the tribe so it doesn't count as a cap for us. Anewdream was a baron at least, possibly duke in Kraken. No doubt he'll be re-invited if/when his villages are secure.

DeletedUser

Anewdream was in fact a Baron, in the Council he was, a lot of news was easily "ruffled" from him, per say, not the smartest of players, but I give him credit, he figured me out after the fact(I can hold a grudge for awhile). Regardless...

Just thought some of you may find this interesting:

El Clicko

It appears there is much more to this story then what the general masses are aware of. Care to shed some light on it Kraken? As well it is rather odd to see a Baron in your "High Council", be banned and for What? Was he running his mouth a little to much(as he was known to do and I have the mails to prove it)? Or What?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anewdream is back in Kraken, due to the rollback, and no longer banned. Wonder what will happen?

DeletedUser

This is what will happen AK:

anewdream today at 14:11
change of situations,,I couldn't care less what happens in this world anymore

&

anewdream today at 14:29
lol,,they have nothing to do with it,,and we would have killed them

Mail I recieved early this morning, well my morning. It appears he has simply given up, and he promptly left Kraken after I recieved these messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was he talking about THE in the second mail? :lol:

It couldn't have been the villages we took off of him before the rollback, and the ones we would have had today, would it?

Trust me when I say this anewdream, Kraken never stood a chance. :)

DeletedUser

It couldn't have been the villages we took off of him before the rollback, and the ones we would have had today, would it?

Trust me when I say this anewdream, Kraken never stood a chance. :)

Honestly, I think that was only a minor part of this issue. It has more to do with a rift in the leadership - started by some players in one of our academies turn traitor in a time of war - and then a major real life crisis that happened to him on friday.

As far as kraken not standing a chance - Im not so sure about that. We probably wont be rimming anybody (but bpegeh, he is going down), but we plan to make this war so costly for THE you will decide to look for some other tribe-huggin', soft-skinned, recruit-happy, point-whorin' tribe to attack. :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: