VVV VS DE/RS/Whatever

DeletedUser

Well instead of flooding all possible topics, why don't we make a new one?

This topic will be dedicated for the war between VVV, VVV+ against DE(I don't belive that they'll change name before they merge or are disbanded).

As we can see, VVV and VVV+ have had a nice start. Will this continue or will DE resist? Can they stop the Elephant from smashing the ant?

How long will they last, will they survive? Feel free to speculate all possible outcomes.

Will DE survive, or will it be the beginning of their end?

Side 1:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 3
Difference: 45

image.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 474,778
Side 2: 30,645
Difference: 444,133

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 5
Difference: 65

image.php

Side 1: 696,914
Side 2: 50,908
Difference: 646,006

image.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now next stats goes for a week:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 10
Difference: 114

image.php

Side 1: 1,245,896
Side 2: 97,146
Difference: 1,148,750

image.php

Will reply more when time is given.

All in all. VVV were successfull in their operation.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 10
Difference: 148

image.php

Side 1: 1,578,645
Side 2: 97,146
Difference: 1,481,499

image.php

Last month

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 273
Side 2: 16
Difference: 257

image.php

Side 1: 2,583,093
Side 2: 167,794
Difference: 2,415,299

image.php

How long will DE last?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More to come, will post updates when I get time or mails with necessary stuff.

DeletedUser

Morning Kusty!

We should start a bet about how long they last.:p

Though it's surely inlegal.;P

gherilla

DE has a few thousand nukes landing this days on them,so the stats should change a bit more soon

DeletedUser

Yes but OD doesn't mean that much if all the villlages are lost. ONce the Sci support is gone it'll be harder.^^

As said, this was jsut the start, it'll be fun to see how it turns out.;)

Send me an ingame mail when it's time for an update. I rarely check stats or forum mail unless something catches my eyes.

DeletedUser

1. Regardless of the stats, DE deserves props for actually fighting a war, let alone a war against the top family.

2. This has been going on longer than a week, I have no idea what the stats look like for the whole thing, but that is something to consider.

3. Go DE!!!!

DeletedUser

Often you take your time planning when it's known that the targets are pre-stacked. You don't just go out and hit super stacking and then simply stops.

You erase all possible stacking and then you starts to noble the targets.

DeletedUser

Often you take your time planning when it's known that the targets are pre-stacked. You don't just go out and hit super stacking and then simply stops.

You erase all possible stacking and then you starts to noble the targets.

I don't get how that's relevant at all. If I understand what you're saying, you think only the last week matters because that's when V V V started using nobles? That's entirely stupid, I'm sure that's not what happened and even if it is you still can't throw out the rest of the war.

Please let me know if I misunderstood you.

DeletedUser

If one member randomly attack now and then it doesn't mean that the defender is skilled. Specially not when the target is already stacked.

I can make my own tribe and declare war on the world, of course I get all my friends to stack me. Someone attacks now and then I brag about, however that wouldn't mean that I got any skill.

The stats and war mather when the enemy is putting an effort in taking you out. We all know that DE is stacked by Sciova, if someone were to attack them then they wouldn't get through if the defender is skilled or good at all.

To remove larger stacking, you make an operation. If the defender stands up against that, then they were to be skilled. I belive you should know that by now.

The reason for these stats are because VVV are making an operation this time. As a sign of their start they took 18 villages in 24 hours, when a large portion of the pre-stacking is removed then more villages will be lost. Hence the saying if it's the beginning of their end or not. Ordinary you don't always take villages in the first waves, you focus to clear possible stacking in your targets before you move in with nobles.

wigsplitter

xJezuzx, do you have proof of what you claim, or are you just throwing that out there, trying to start trouble?

DeletedUser

We aren't that dumb, I don't belive that anyone is. Of course you got support from Sciova, you're meant to safe war VVV instead of them which aren't going that well. Or with better words, it's a way to control your movies and complains.

"Evidence". This is what you call obvious, are Sciova still denying that they supported lfkd against VVV in the past when everyone were given reports of landing Sci troops on taken lfkd villages?

Isn't the evidence enough that someone started to cry and suddenly got pissed? VVV wont declare war against Sci just because they're supporting DE. There wont be a war before DE will be removed. One step at a time.

At this stage we all know eachothers moves and what is beeing planned. We don't speak openly about it when there's no need. So there's no need for evidence, it's far too obvious. It would be a joke to see otherwise. Not to mention Sciova wouldn't send all their support miles away only for Sciros.

Those in DE are stacked, say otherwise and mark yourself as an idiot.:p

DE/RS/many names have always recived support, even if a Duke do not need to handle it all by himself. Then there's still members and other higher up people who can direct support. Of course, one members doing is the Duke's doing as is the tribe's doing.

DeletedUser

There would be no need for allies if they never did anything. Obviously we all got allies for reasons. Some controlled more by them than others.

DeletedUser

I mark myself as an idiot then.

I don't see why it took V V V a month to put together an operation. Maybe they had to teach their frontlines how to make massive spear armies to throw at DE's "stacked villages", that's the tactic they've always used in the past right? So obviously that's what they're doing now, all evidence points to it.

DeletedUser

There would be no need for allies if they never did anything. Obviously we all got allies for reasons. Some controlled more by them than others.

World 5 has allies so that we can all huggle each other to death because the big guys are all scared of a real war(props to R2 for breaking the mold)

darkraven9

We aren't that dumb, I don't belive that anyone is. Of course you got support from Sciova, you're meant to safe war VVV instead of them which aren't going that well. Or with better words, it's a way to control your movies and complains.

Safe war? I declared months ago expecting to die. One could call it a suicide mission, and I believe people did. But I didnt of course intend for DE to die. Let this be clear to you, we didnt want a safe war. We wanted a fun one, and so far it has been for both sides I think. In fact I know in Z-Bomb's case :lol:. xJezuzx, your the only person outside of bicky who still tries to tell me we are a dummy tribe. I am sure there are plenty that still think that way... but then again there are plenty who believe the truth that we are fighting a truly independent war, DE vs. V V V family. You see, xJezuzx, not everything is so complicated.

"Evidence". This is what you call obvious, are Sciova still denying that they supported lfkd against VVV in the past when everyone were given reports of landing Sci troops on taken lfkd villages?

This has absolutely nothing to do with this issue, it is irrelevant and this topic does not include issues between LFKD and SCI.

Isn't the evidence enough that someone started to cry and suddenly got pissed? VVV wont declare war against Sci just because they're supporting DE. There wont be a war before DE will be removed. One step at a time.

So there's no need for evidence, it's far too obvious.

No, the evidence is not enough. In fact, you still have not posted as much as a shred of real evidence that we are stacked by SCI.
There is a need for evidence, so that you can back up your outlandish, idiotic claims. Otherwise, your posts have no substance.

DeletedUser

Safe war? I declared months ago expecting to die. One could call it a suicide mission, and I believe people did. But I didnt of course intend for DE to die. Let this be clear to you, we didnt want a safe war. We wanted a fun one, and so far it has been for both sides I think. In fact I know in Z-Bomb's case :lol:. xJezuzx, your the only person outside of bicky who still tries to tell me we are a dummy tribe. I am sure there are plenty that still think that way... but then again there are plenty who believe the truth that we are fighting a truly independent war, DE vs. V V V family. You see, xJezuzx, not everything is so complicated.

This has absolutely nothing to do with this issue, it is irrelevant and this topic does not include issues between LFKD and SCI.

No, the evidence is not enough. In fact, you still have not posted as much as a shred of real evidence that we are stacked by SCI.
There is a need for evidence, so that you can back up your outlandish, idiotic claims. Otherwise, your posts have no substance.

I think that the fact that your members are gifting their villages to SCI and LFKD members kinda belies your statement, or at least makes you appear highly disingenuous, but whatever. :icon_rolleyes: You are correct though in stating that this is fun, and that you four are playing well. :)

DeletedUser

Obviously Allies are there to support eachother or for getting a safe border. Larger tribes aren't useally scared to war eachother, of course there's always exceptions. Why do it take time to make an operation you ask?

The question you got to reply at is if you ever have made an successfull operation? In a small tribe with a few members and few villages you really don't have much to make an operation of. When you're larger and the enemy would of course be as well then it take time to gather numbers from each member. You got to decide a date as well after it's all planned. Of course the Planner got to have time as well, there's often rather a small number of people who can make good plans. If that guy is busy then it means no planning.

Why is W5 dead compared to other worlds?
Because we all lack people who can actively plan and keep up with it. People can hit targets by themself but never do damage against an active player who would request support. I thought that was easy to understand. That's the senario in most tribes around. There's always nukes around, question is when to use them and to have a good plan for doing so. When we lack planners people get inactive in the long run since they aren't speaking much. in lfkd's case they ran out of players but had planners, rather they had "special members".

We got the same case in TSE we got 1-2 planners, we're focused on one front to keep up the speed. We do got players who happily join operations if any are made. Sciova most likely got one planner around, however is most likely busy elsewhere. Sciros have planners but the players doesn't got that of a good reputation. Barbar is smaller, got good players and a good planner.

As Mandy says. Without support you would be a useless tool. Sci is either buying time or just putting you were they want you. You might belive that you do follow your own way, but wouldn't that be since there's a few watching you?

You do obviously got support, you reside in a in-deep area of VVV so it isn't really strange why you're left. That is something you should understand. Evidence isn't needed unless you got a dumb crowd, we all know the situation. Perhaps even better than yourself. Dummy tribe is something agreed with Bicky because of that you denied it, I'll stand by that statement because it's fun.:)

What that is idiotic, would be you. Who really tries to cover up the obvious truth. None cares about Sciova supporting you, VVV are getting free targets and a warmup. You weren't even bothered with in the earlier plans, just seen as another random tribe.:lol:

If VVV made an operation against "de/rs", it would have started earliest 2 weeks ago. So you're barking louder than you bite.:lol:

VVV would most likely war Sci at any time it were to look good for the whole tribe. Their situation have been obvious for long, I hope that you do know something about your enemies atleast.:p