Hugger vs OCD Thread

Who do you think will win this war?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Well with the following things happening:

1 - MpMp absent without leave (*cough* quit *cough*)
2 - MLYLT quickly running out of support
3 - Poopsie and natey running back to AXES (crying and begging for invites)
4 - Dwilkes deserting the sinking ship
5 - Crisco still making his mind up as to whether he should war OCD

I think the poll needs to be updated. I'd hate to see 80+ people proven wrong...

Side 1:
Tribes: OCD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hugger
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 15
Difference: 17

image.php

DeletedUser

Well with the following things happening:

1 - MpMp absent without leave (*cough* quit *cough*)
2 - MLYLT quickly running out of support
3 - Poopsie and natey running back to AXES (crying and begging for invites)
4 - Dwilkes deserting the sinking ship
5 - Crisco still making his mind up as to whether he should war OCD

I think the poll needs to be updated. I'd hate to see 80+ people proven wrong...

Side 1:
Tribes: OCD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hugger
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 15
Difference: 17

image.php

Admitted, a lot of people were wrong.
OCD puts up a nice comeback.

But the overall score hasn't evened up yet.

DeletedUser

They were hitting empty villages, we're hitting stacks. Give it time.

DeletedUser

Meh i think OCD will win in the not because of the recent surge in conquers persay but more because of the fact that they have a very nice size advantage over Hugger which they have managed to bring to bear. When the most stacked of the Hugger frontline villages are taken out i can see OCD making some moves deep into Hugger territory.

jakeeboy

Meh i think OCD will win in the not because of the recent surge in conquers persay but more because of the fact that they have a very nice size advantage over Hugger which they have managed to bring to bear. When the most stacked of the Hugger frontline villages are taken out i can see OCD making some moves deep into Hugger territory.

Yes, but 80+ people thought that Hugger could win. They weren't exactly the smartest people I have seen.:icon_sad: Anyway back to nuking Stalker and MLYLT.

DeletedUser

Yes, but 80+ people thought that Hugger could win. They weren't exactly the smartest people I have seen.:icon_sad: Anyway back to nuking Stalker and MLYLT.

In all fairness, Hugger and Legacy vs OCD is a close fight.
So it could have gone either way.

So wouldn't call people dumb for chosing either side.

DeletedUser79727

mpmp quit. me wonders why? :icon_rolleyes:

good job OCD, looks like you now have the upperhand :)

DeletedUser

Ah well you can fault them for trying to get some public support though if Hugger falls i can see some major problems for Legacy

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You should have been smart, like me, and don't vote al all. :icon_wink:

:icon_eek:

Poll Results said:
Hugger

-Vodkaiser-, aaronr2, Abysel, adrien2285, Aleko73, Alliii, Andrir, ArchitectOfTheSun, ArminoxXx, ArsonX, Beherit, Booza, Bullit bail, byzant, cecil31, chanaramil, codygoodthegreat, Copenhagan, crisco, dannym300, DavidF1970, De Conimbrica, DJ-slapHead, Dowler93, Duca1215, dwilkes, eliteirik, Envisionise, Eric.Cartman, fadss, gkon, GoombaKing, Grendelis, hellthug, hockeyham, I iz Nub, JewishAmericanPrincess, Jonathan1979, judgebassey, JustinOfSouthern, JWP681997, king ziggy the 2, kiwi can fly., KristianMD, Legend2204, Lordfrostbite00, lxzeroxl, mahtamori, martybear, matt is always banned, mdesjarl, me love you long time, MESIBA, Mo Points Mo Problems, mohua, Mr. Defensive, nasme, nickbrass, nistastic, Notoriety*, Nuke911, oldmannie, pedrobito, Pepper871, quicksilver99, Red Baron123456789, Scareless, seenoevilhearnoevil, sergei86, Shlomzi, sich, Snoopy the Red Baron, Stalker1988, ston3d, Stormfrost, T o b y, Technology, thecheeseyguy, TheMinotaurs, Toyaga, TriggaHappy, Virgilios, welsh celts, xthinder, XxLiveNLetDiexX

Love you too Booza baby :icon_wink:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how about the names who vote for OCD? can you also show it :)

Poll Results said:
OCD

=KaPoW=, barfbug, bonasera, Bonehead23, born2lag, chris31, Deadlywaffle, Elsa Pataky, encore246, faaaaark, Hanz3l, Hydralisk237, jakeeboy, khatab., king1066, Kriegselend, Lloyd-Christmas, Lord Gorwad, Lord Teradin, lordsanchez, luftie, MAD-tvb, muncius, noitra, pardon me, pium messor, PNEFOREVER2, ProtracotrOnu, scott walker, Seth Miodane, shiverchill, silent raven 666, Sir Jamez, slinkiestwizard, smoov121, somnathroy, stealthxxxxxxxxxx, sylvestru, tbolling, The Cracker, the.late.paris, Therin, THFCFOREVER, tucker67, wahrater, wardyuc, woundedwand, Yarric, youwkan

There you go. If you want to see them you just click on the number of votes in the poll.