Hugger vs OCD Thread

Who do you think will win this war?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

You probably deserve to be insulted..

I was just stating hope is nothing when you can't even read a digital clock.

fdasdfgh-1.jpg

I can read the digital clock-I was just so tired from tagging these pathetic fakes.

Excuse me for my mistake.....my bad...

I'm sure after me teaching you something tonight you would allow me a simple mistake....

DeletedUser

Now that events have changed in this war... I will cast my vote.

DeletedUser

I guess this belong here? :icon_confused:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: dwilkes

Side 2:
Tribes: OCD
Players:

Timeframe: 15/12/2009 15:30:00 to 17/12/2009 15:30:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124,923
Difference: 124,923

image.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I guess this belong here? :icon_confused:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: dwilkes

Side 2:
Tribes: OCD
Players:

Timeframe: 15/12/2009 15:30:00 to 17/12/2009 15:30:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124,923
Difference: 124,923

image.php
[/spoil]

Congrats on nobling a player that has quit due to real life issues. Yup, you are the greatest TW player ever.

Feel free to post a report. It will show that the account is now deleting. No balls...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never proclaimed to be, but nice to know you think so highly of me though. :icon_biggrin:

Point was too bad I didnt stay in for those stats, they would not have been in OCD favor, but yeah thanks for the admiration faaaaaaaaark :icon_redface:

Congrats on nobling a player that has quit due to real life issues. Yup, you are the greatest TW player ever.

Feel free to post a report. It will show that the account is now deleting. No balls...

Now he has quit after burning up his troops, dont know it has much to do with RL..

Small sample below of reports of his "inactivity" :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]Report 1

Report 2

Report 3

Report 4

Report 5

Report 6

Report 7

Report 8

Report 9

Report 10

Report 11

Report 12

Report 13[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never proclaimed to be, but nice to know you think so highly of me though. :icon_biggrin:

Point was too bad I didnt stay in for those stats, they would not have been in OCD favor, but yeah thanks for the admiration faaaaaaaaark :icon_redface:

So where are you off to now? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You dont dictate whom I serve nor whom enrolls me faaaaaaark/OCD :lol:

Do you not understand, no one likes OCD :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You dont dictate whom I serve nor whom enrolls me faaaaaaark/OCD :lol:

Do you not understand, no one likes OCD :icon_rolleyes:

Oh that's right... I forgot that you are the best player in TW history, my apologies. Keep attacking OCD and we will let you join any tribe you like.

Again, my apologies.

DeletedUser

It seems you were a little off in this assessment or you would have stayed in Hugger. :icon_eek:

Erm, my current tribal diplomacy still allows me to "interact" with OCD's, just my stats will now be individualized.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Okay Dwilkes... the world is desperately wanting to know why you left Hugger. We all know you left AXES to war OCD. So come on... please enlighten us mere mortals as to why you are no longer in Hugger.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter which tribe you run to, I'll be marking you as a refugee. So please eat as much as you can in your area, you will need as much defense as you can build between now and then.

crisco

Okay Dwilkes... the world is desperately wanting to know why you left Hugger. We all know you left AXES to war OCD. So come on... please enlighten us mere mortals as to why you are no longer in Hugger.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter which tribe you run to, I'll be marking you as a refugee. So please eat as much as you can in your area, you will need as much defense as you can build between now and then.

he left cause i refused to shower more than once a week :icon_redface: