Rate the player

king of teh rim

Flat cat

tribe: 8/10
Locale: 9/10

multiple barbs close bye

PS. for my rater my w46 is called man-united

DeletedUser

I think this should be here actually, it is about word 46; I don't know why it would have to go to 'General' meaning whatever the hell you want. Makes no sense to me. And more people will read/post in it here.

DeletedUser

Double rating!

Dr. seuss

Points 1/10 crap
tribe 0/10 very bad
position 5/10 ok

Man-united
Points 6/10 its ok
Tribe 8/10 much like my tribe
Position 2/10 terrible, 3 hours per farming run :O

DeletedUser44039

toasta3000

Points 0/10 you are a pointwore bro xp
Tribe 0/10 they are noobs... they said they build chocolate walls and stuff like that
Position 7/10 fortunatly your tribe is closer enough and u have some other noobs at your side :)

DeletedUser

man-united
Points 6/10
Tribe 7/10 Its okay
Position 4/10 not so good

DeletedUser79639

things will change when BP is over and then players will truly shine :D

DeletedUser44039

things will change when BP is over and then players will truly shine :D
ohhh, i see who is in here...u will betray your tribe again?:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser79639

haha how about get the facts staright riz. you don't know the half of it. if you question greensville about it now he will tell you what really happened and how i tried to save your ass but you can stay in your own little cushioned world and continue to believe the phallacy which you call truth

DeletedUser44039

haha how about get the facts staright riz. you don't know the half of it. if you question greensville about it now he will tell you what really happened and how i tried to save your ass but you can stay in your own little cushioned world and continue to believe the phallacy which you call truth

:icon_eek:yes u did a great work

anyway, new world... lets talk with troops in a future and continue ontopic :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser79639

well i did a great deal more than you didnt i hence you are not there, was hardly active and overall failed in your accomplishments so before you judge and question my actions you really should know what you are talking about. ftecyg, steve tracey, juraix and the rest all know the truth and are still going so not my fault you took the BS that people threw at you. ever heard of propoganda? that's how they get you to turn against your tribematees and it worked for you

DeletedUser44039

if u want to continue this shot me a PM and continue on topic

ever heard of propoganda? that's how they get you to turn against your tribematees and it worked for you

by the way, i never turned my back to my tribemates, i was in the tribe until all the members left and then i join snap to continue fighting you...

DeletedUser

Double rating!

Dr. seuss

Points 1/10 crap
tribe 0/10 very bad
position 5/10 ok

Man-united
Points 6/10 its ok
Tribe 8/10 much like my tribe
Position 2/10 terrible, 3 hours per farming run :O

Oh yeah, I guess I should have pointed out i posted to support this being here. That account is under deletion and hasn't bee played but for a few minutes.

ston3d

points- 8/10 not too bad.
ODA- 9/10 very good
position- 8/10 your're doing very well in your area.
tribe- 10/10 same tribe.

Points- 7/10 Players very close with equal points. :icon_neutral:
ODA- 8/10 I dont like early ODA but you do have a very nice amount for your points i guess. :icon_razz:
Position- 7/10 Nothing great....
Tribe- 9/10 Good tribe. My 2nd favorite in the world! :icon_biggrin:

'Hug Pl0x?' here :)