BD vs. Phoenx

DeletedUser

We all know you havent got a chance in hell to beat pure .. let alone get in BD .. so its kinda commical some newb that is leading a newb tribe .. thinking they have a worthwhile comment on something like BD's recruitment ..

Its kinda Pathetic .. no wait .. nevermind .. it is Pathetic.

Alot like Pajuno's Posts.

How embarassing templarz, firstly pure and karmax have been battling against each other today and they have a little banter and you jump in with both feet by flaming completely out of context. Pure is perfectly capable of looking after himself, both sides know that and thats the reason for the joke.

Secondly, newb means new to the game, weve been here for a very long time, before you began tribe hopping.

Finally, read the stats i posted earlier, the newbs from ram are beating bd in every stat using all the various combinations and permutations available.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
By that bolded part, I was actually referring to the compliment I gave to RAM on the stats posted as this thread is at this stage really a BD war thread incorporating yourselves and RAM(saying this because quite alot of the posters are from RAM) but if you want a compliment, I am giving them out free today, good job on the war effort, it is easy to see you put alot into the game.

Since the start, gicu's arrogance has been a poke in my arse... But at the very start... i told gicu not to delve into the dirt, let the world wonder what was happening.. Seconds later, temps posted his whining and set it off... until that moment, i had ignored all pnp coming from BD and such... While initiating the war. ;)

I responded to temps, and i apologize. I lowered the level of debate to his, and then it was a downward spiral on both sides. Shrug, the forums are more alive now than they have been in months.. i see no reason to stop all of the arguing.. no one would be posting again!!

And about the asskissing in the BD v's DN war, that war was fought with respect from both sides, it is not evident in this war. That war was one of the best wars I was ever in, even if it was short lived, and the respect from BD played a big part in that. This IS a game, and constantly bitching against someone online is not how I like to spend my day(teasing my attacker..maybe) but not bitching, so maybe that is why I enjoyed the BD war.

Dude, that was not even a war. that was a slaughter on DN troops and players. It should be considered embarrassing from your viewpoint, even if you were the shining star on your side... You guys got smacked up twice, and knocked completely out of the fight...

But the asskissing was ridiculous.. go back and look, anyone can see you guys were buddying up for future recruitment, and was predicted all over the world to be using your guys to get into position on Ram... Do not try to dissuade the facts...

There is one difference for respect, there is another for complete brownnosing.. (anyone remember that guy? :p)

Anyways, i wont discuss your war no more, im sure its gonna be upsetting.. But i was on good terms with several of your players, and i said the same thing to them.. i tell it like it is.. The only thing making this war better is the constant bloodshed on both sides, with very few players actually relenting and backing off.....

KarmaX

By that bolded part, I was actually referring to the compliment I gave to RAM on the stats posted as this thread is at this stage really a BD war thread incorporating yourselves and RAM(saying this because quite alot of the posters are from RAM) but if you want a compliment, I am giving them out free today, good job on the war effort, it is easy to see you put alot into the game.

And about the asskissing in the BD v's DN war, that war was fought with respect from both sides, it is not evident in this war. That war was one of the best wars I was ever in, even if it was short lived, and the respect from BD played a big part in that. This IS a game, and constantly bitching against someone online is not how I like to spend my day(teasing my attacker..maybe) but not bitching, so maybe that is why I enjoyed the BD war.

And KarmaX, I figured it was you who was sitting.. You snipe two of my trains and come out with a comment like that? Cop on dude. I've been on this account a week, still getting to grips with everything, and capped 50 villages in that week(so they are obviously only building atm also) so you have yet to see what I can do when I am settled in a little ;)

Ya, you ain't bad bro. I too sat this crazy account. Why did you have him in DN/TARDIS. Lots of work to do to make the account better. Anyways, you can have them until you run outta nobles, I'm not gonna bother much. It'd b more interesting to take them away from you.

DeletedUser59451

That account always was a mess, because he only ever nobled where the inactives were.. Not clustered ever.. And as for why he was in TARDIS, ask grummit as he was one of the main reasons for him staying there and not doing much. I had unfinished business with him, the fun of taking him down is gone a little now that he is no longer on the account :( Will just be regular expansion now whether you keep the account in RAM or not, but of course I will have to work that little harder for them now ;)

DeletedUser

Stats go up and down all the time, it's not really important.

The important thing is to keep fighting and not give up. We never know what can happen.

:axemen:

DeletedUser

We all know you havent got a chance in hell to beat pure .. let alone get in BD .. so its kinda commical some newb that is leading a newb tribe .. thinking they have a worthwhile comment on something like BD's recruitment ..

Its kinda Pathetic .. no wait .. nevermind .. it is Pathetic.

Alot like Pajuno's Posts.

Pure is no god, just another player. A very good one, true. But Nobody is unbeatable as a single player.

You just run your mouth because you're on the other side of the world... :)icon_biggrin: people used to say that about me)

Gicusan

Pajuno, I may not congratulate you guys enough as a tribe - I admitted Phoenx is the main reason for a few of the quitters - but I am very rarely talking bulls about Phoenx as a whole (as opposed to TWC for example). It is you and your posting and your lousy personality I dont like. I am sure you may very well think "Phoenx is me", but we dont. Also, you have a few posters in here that are almost as good as you: see Mick or Reaper. But if I am going at them it is on individual basis and not as a tribe. As opposed to you that despite all, always take your piss on the whole BD tribe. I can understand that in your little noobish heart BD has disappointed you. It disappointed me as well up to a point. But you should grow up. I am sorry we did not live up to the expectations. We are lazy, and tired of this world - at least some of us - and sometimes just dont have the strength to do it. Congratz again for the huge effort Phoenx is putting in as even a lazy Bd is not an easy fight at all. Now, we are trying to get our game up a few activity levels. Give us a couple weeks :)

As for you Karmax, it certainly looks like you are doing a better job but the trash is still in there. trash like people who will never fight if it comes to it. Trash like your cheaters are still in the tribe despite everyone knowing what happened there and not knowing when they will do it again. And unlike Phoenx, you have la creme de la creme of BD on your borders. While active, you will never pass our line (canine, pinky, me, Pure, raven, nick, rix).

Anyway, I will kick Dwin soon and I will apologise in advance for it. I dont want it to be a burden on sitters as the account owner is no longer showing up.You guys free to put it in any stats but we have to manage our time around here. And I am damn curious how Phoenx and TWC will deal with their new border in k65.

Last edited:

grummit

Pure you are wasting your time trying to make this into the wars we have had. Paj has already said he wasn't going to fight this war the way we fought ours.

And yes Ryansdad was kept in the tribe because of me. I don't know how many times I said we weren't going to kick him.

Last edited:

KarmaX

I don't think there is any cheaters in RAM. If they were they'd be perma banned. Also, you always address TWC, I don't know who they are :p .. About your border, I think we can just walk through it easily :p You guys are barely defending and we're hardly trying. Seems like canine will soon turn out to quit too. He isn't like he used to be.

Gicusan

barely defending? true, i am not defending k45 incomings. nor does canine. be proud of killing those walls.

as for cheaters, some of them got away with only huge loses in villas but that was lucky. you still have Shiptley and Bonheur in. They not only directed that behaviour but were some of the most involved in it directly. Again, I have 3 testimonies from 3 actual and ex-TWC members about it. And the fact they got such huge penalties from the mods is not exactly a good proof in their favour. I know Crasula may have not been all justly punished but the others surelly got away easy for what they did.

DeletedUser

barely defending? true, i am not defending k45 incomings. nor does canine. be proud of killing those walls.

as for cheaters, some of them got away with only huge loses in villas but that was lucky. you still have Shiptley and Bonheur in. They not only directed that behaviour but were some of the most involved in it directly. Again, I have 3 testimonies from 3 actual and ex-TWC members about it. And the fact they got such huge penalties from the mods is not exactly a good proof in their favour. I know Crasula may have not been all justly punished but the others surelly got away easy for what they did.

Gicusan, you evidently know absolutely nothing!
Strangely enough I know exactly what happened inside T-W-C (as we were at the time) and you are a long way wide of the mark. I did no more wrong than many players in the world including your own inactive duke...

We can't discuss this here, last time I tried my post got removed. But if anybody cares enough add me on skype, or PM me, but needless to say Gicusan, you are not accurate no matter which "ex-players" tell you. You have to understand there is probably a good reason they are ex-players!!

It's a shame you felt the need to focus on such a petty issue while RAM increase their lead on you. Go and kick Dwinpenny like I said you would a week ago, is that 5 players kicked now? :icon_rolleyes:

KarmaX

LoL.. ya.. 1 without a war .. just by skirmish. :p I don't see 1000+ incommings going towards BD yet. Everyone is busy with their own stuff, cleaning out their churches or moving towards possible war front. We barely lifted a finger and 1 member already got kicked out.. ! This is very amusing.

Gicusan

one of many what?

anyway, to end that cheating debate. I have some people, at least one of them is leadership there, one another was leadership there, and a third. 1 is still in the tribe atm. I dont see how them no longer being in the tribe affects the fact they have similar testimonies. Now, we got you and 1/3 of your tribe banned and losing many, many villages. And on the other side, we have you saying you never cheated. Would you buy it if it was not you involved?

karmax, you indeed know what is going in there? it is the second time in a month I am reaching 1k incomings from you guys. From 7 different people. with plenty reals. skirmish? dwin constantly had 500-1k for 2 months. skirmish? how many of your players would stay under that fire for 2 months karmax? how many would stay for 2 days?

Let us count: zaracmusen, orclord, old crasula, second crasula, third one who is already rather inactive. if we count people leaving, you with dwin are not exactly winning. it is true that you might be more guilty of Orclord quitting than me but still.

Last edited:

KarmaX

Wow, you got that many? Damn!! I don't feel like we were attacking any one of you guys. We were just trying to kill off some nukes as a pass time while munching some noobs in the rim coz these days clay are pretty rare and if the nukes die we can balance our resources coz villa under training has lots of clay in 'em. :p

BTW no1 has left except the original crasula.. !! we just stopped zac from gaining any villages in the front as you already know he's a noob.

Gicusan

Wow, you got that many? Damn!! I don't feel like we were attacking any one of you guys. We were just trying to kill off some nukes as a pass time while munching some noobs in the rim coz these days clay are pretty rare and if the nukes die we can balance our resources coz villa under training has lots of clay in 'em. :p

BTW no1 has left except the original crasula.. !! we just stopped zac from gaining any villages in the front as you already know he's a noob.

yup, that many:) and answer me the second half please. ohh, and add ryansdad to that list too.

Last edited:

Gicusan

I dont know if Zac is back, but he folded on Pinky attacks inside the first day and he was sited long after. at the moment TWC is internally ennobling him. orc is kicked and gone from his account. only Cy there atm. ryan is already played by someone else. there was a second crasula, someone that was multiaccounting and got banned if I am not wrong. i may be wrong here.

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i may be wrong here.

That's exactly my point Gictusan, you don't actually know all the facts and therefore you don't know what went on or is going on. If I had an idea that I "may be wrong" I wouldn't make myself appear stupid and start stating it on the public forums.

Further to that Zac isn't being sat and he isn't being internally nobled. The only nobling going on with his account is ...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: zacrasmussen16

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85,166
Side 2: 19,195
Difference: 65,971

image.php

[/spoil]

Like I say Gicusan, before you post drivel you need the facts, which unfortunately for you, I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

That's exactly my point Gictusan, you don't actually know all the facts and therefore you don't know what went on or is going on. If I had an idea that I "may be wrong" I wouldn't make myself appear stupid and start stating it on the public forums.

Further to that Zac isn't being sat and he isn't being internally nobled. The only nobling going on with his account is ...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85,166
Side 2: 19,195
Difference: 65,971

image.php

[/spoil]

Like I say Gicusan, before you post drivel you need the facts, which unfortunately for you, I have.

Shiptely, you serious with that post?

let us look into it:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: BONHEUR

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28

image.php

also, i wont bother posting, but Zac is still on the losing versus us.