BD vs. Phoenx

Gicusan

than tell shiptley that when you kicked him I was not sitting the account. as for Lc, you did it again a little when you were sitting Orclord. and you did it in more than 1 village in zac account. and there are many ways you can stop a train without using offence. you really lost lots of it at that moment. :d

DeletedUser

I wanted to kill the nukes... not the train. I added some LC here in there to keep as much Defense alive as possible. LC acted as a meatshields. They have done the job, that's what matters :icon_wink:

You were sitting Orclord or the sit had been sent to you for sure. It doesn't matter much too me, Orc couldn't be trusted so we had to take action.

Gicusan

None is true. i was not sitting - you would have remembered that for sure as i would have been sitting an account in the tribe. So I was not.

Last edited:

KarmaX

LoL , noobaxe, I know what exactly you did. BTW if TWC would break noobaxes would rather delete than join BD. I was in contact with him even during TWC wars and he was close to me. We might've sent players to BD to get in lol.. crasula stunt also reminds me that. Also, I'd rather use my nukes for snipes then to see them go this way. BTW at this time he was actually being sat by Raven who didn't use them for snipes. There are many more like these:

Defender: dwinpenny
Destination: Black Dawn (584|655) K65

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 57 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 57 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 4611 0 100 3232 206 0 219 110 0 0
Haul: 0/59260
Loyalty: Dropped from 13 to -20

Destination: 3. nice defense (584|657) K65

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 4722 0 10 2692 140 0 657 85 0 0
Haul: 0/100000
Loyalty: Dropped from 11 to -13

Destination: Black Dawn (583|662) K65

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defender's troops in other villages

Black Dawn (599|681) K65 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1000 0 0
Black Dawn (566|684) K65 307 0 0 236 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/61850
Loyalty: Dropped from 20 to -1

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
than tell shiptley that when you kicked him I was not sitting the account. as for Lc, you did it again a little when you were sitting Orclord. and you did it in more than 1 village in zac account. and there are many ways you can stop a train without using offence. you really lost lots of it at that moment. :d

that is pretty humorous..

i have had convos with BD members that bragged about blocking with offense..

And in a pinch, its best to kill a local nuke with some lc that can retrain far faster than that 1/3 DV you have lingering around... That local nuke can do lots of damage before you curb it..

how about you focus on what is happening ingame atm, instead of nitpicking other tribes that happen to have the advantage on you atm? Fix what is wrong, rather than point out others mistakes... No?

Gicusan

So Pajuno, it is ok to stack with 44k lc and 6k rams in a village to save it? losing 90% of them in the end? when plenty sniping chances were there? you really ok with it or you like petting your new friends? if so, why do you lose villages while sitting and you dont stack with 20 offensive villages with no wall? hypocrite.

DeletedUser

With how many nukes I killed, yes. I crippled Pinky enough that she had almost nothing to attack with from close. I have done the job with a almost dead account at the time. While I was sitting Zac, I lost only 1 village that had been catted and was at loyaly 28 when I logged in....

Getting the job done is what matters in the end. It's something you don't seem to understand.

DeletedUser

So Pajuno, it is ok to stack with 44k lc and 6k rams in a village to save it? losing 90% of them in the end? when plenty sniping chances were there? you really ok with it or you like petting your new friends? if so, why do you lose villages while sitting and you dont stack with 20 offensive villages with no wall? hypocrite.

Yet more of this "My skills/tactics are clearly far better than yours" rubbish. I am paraphrasing here, there is a difference between that and putting words in your mouth. If you're really that much better, and RAM really are that poor, then you should be dismantling them, no matter the distance. A nuke from 100 hours out will kill a ton of offense stacked to defend a villa will it not? So either start putting up, or shut up, because so far you're not that good.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

How does a situational circumstance make me a hypocrite??

I stated "in a pinch". Do you know what my opinion of a pinch is??

Lol. Your starting to jump at ghosts, gicu... And the venom pouring out of you is quite apparent.

There is still a report on w6 where I stacked 38k axes....

Go ahead, laugh at me. But you don't know my version of a pinch... Nor do yu know the sittings I was in... And you seem quite arrogant and extremely condescending without actually doing much lately. I am not petting my "friends", I am arguin you the hypocrite, whose players do exactly what your bitching about....

DeletedUser59451

sorry gicu, i just think that there is a chance that pure will quit if our attacks are very successful. add that to the fact that acids account is isolated somewhat, it might be another inactive you will have to cut loose. these are real possibilities. im not trying to brag and flame. it might not happen too
You obviously don't know me very well.. This just means I have to not be lazy for once..

DeletedUser

This is all very well and good, but you have been telling these forums for over a week now that you only kick inactive accounts and nothing to do with stats. Yet I have just proven that Dwinpenny despite getting his ass handed to him by RAM, somebody is active within the account, therefore the account is active. Same with Tormos, same with Cracker, it's all one big embarrassing stat saving mechanism.

As for the slurs on my tribe, that's very easy for you to say, you have been saying it for a long time. I find it funny that the tribe that is supposedly so bad is actually beating you. We have also never merged so I dont know where that got dreamt up.

In fact looking back a lot of the crap that gets thrown up agaisnt my tribe is proven false eventually. But it takes a special ignorant idiot to keep trying to make fun of a tribe that is quite frankly looking stronger than ever. So keep talking, keep kicking players we're rimming and we will keep making territorial gains.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is all very well and good, but you have been telling these forums for over a week now that you only kick inactive accounts and nothing to do with stats. Yet I have just proven that Dwinpenny despite getting his ass handed to him by RAM, somebody is active within the account, therefore the account is active. Same with Tormos, same with Cracker, it's all one big embarrassing stat saving mechanism.

As for the slurs on my tribe, that's very easy for you to say, you have been saying it for a long time. I find it funny that the tribe that is supposedly so bad is actually beating you. We have also never merged so I dont know where that got dreamt up.

In fact looking back a lot of the crap that gets thrown up agaisnt my tribe is proven false eventually. But it takes a special ignorant idiot to keep trying to make fun of a tribe that is quite frankly looking stronger than ever. So keep talking, keep kicking players we're rimming and we will keep making territorial gains.

I do not quite agree with the "we have never merged" remark. But other than that. I have to say you have had alot of great PnP recently and you know that one is true.

DeletedUser

I sent a mail to Badlapje as a joke when I got pissed off at multiple bans, I never intended to join BD though if I had been closer, it could have happened. I was actually thinking of joining PMP or to get that war over and form a new tribe (guess what happened).

I did stack a village with LC when Pinkytoe was attacking Zac. Zac wasn't active enough at the time to use his offense. I crippled Pinky enough that attacks surprisingly stopped right after.

I had plenty of time to rebuild them. I defended Zac with what I had available back then. Looking back, I would DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING AGAIN because it worked out well in the end which is what actually matters. It doesn't have to be pretty, just get things done!

:icon_redface: I kicked Orclord, not Shipley so I AM responsible of that.

You say you applied for BD as a joke. Yet every day you asked me when I was joining BD because you would if you were me. After the first 2 days? I always told you that I probably was never going to join BD and wasn't going to bother turning in the application. So when are you joining BD noob? You seem much more interested in joining than me :lol:

DeletedUser

Orclord was an ok player, but not a good nor great one in my opinion.

How do you know how good I am if I have never played against/with you? :icon_eek:

Things on W30 went very weird for me, unfortunatly I got bored of W30 weeks before the attacks on me which caused a few problems. But I never expected RAM to do what they did.

DeletedUser

WOW.

Things have started getting inflammitary. Better hide the matches.

What does it matter he said she said. This is a game. Lets get over the insults and remember it is not life threatening.

IT'S A GAME.

All those things are in the past. Let it go.

Sorry Orclord. Things happened and people didn't trust you. Sometimes when you joke enough people will believe it's true. So remember sometimes when your joking it can be taken the wrong way.

I have noticed an increase in insults lately. I consider that that a sign of the times. It seems par for the course to insult someone rather than either be nice or be honest.
You can say you don't like someone without spewing out all that venom.

Sometimes you can applaud the other side even if you do not like them. You can applaud their actions if not their being.

As for I used this or sniped that or your trains are pathetic. In the scheme of things who cares. it's one village, it's one attack. The fact that you highlight it shows a need for attention.
Does it make you great, i don't think so.

what matters is whats left at the end of the day.

So let's start being a bit more civil with each other. We are all human.
Well I think so.

ooops. i forgot. GAME ON.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65940

WOW.

Things have started getting inflammitary. Better hide the matches.

What does it matter he said she said. This is a game. Lets get over the insults and remember it is not life threatening.

IT'S A GAME.

All those things are in the past. Let it go.

Sorry Orclord. Things happened and people didn't trust you. Sometimes when you joke enough people will believe it's true. So remember sometimes when your joking it can be taken the wrong way.

I have noticed an increase in insults lately. I consider that that a sign of the times. It seems par for the course to insult someone rather than either be nice or be honest.
You can say you don't like someone without spewing out all that venom.

Sometimes you can applaud the other side even if you do not like them. You can applaud their actions if not their being.

As for I used this or sniped that or your trains are pathetic. In the scheme of things who cares. it's one village, it's one attack. The fact that you highlight it shows a need for attention.
Does it make you great, i don't think so.

what matters is whats left at the end of the day.

So let's start being a bit more civil with each other. We are all human.
Well I think so.

well put mate...

Its not a war discussion anymore... its a high school playground and BD are the bullies picking on RAM... too bad they can't maintain that persona in game... :axemen:

Yea... I went there :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

BTW at this time he was actually being sat by Raven who didn't use them for snipes. There are many more like these:

Destination: Black Dawn (584|655) K65
Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 57 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 57 0 0 0 0

0 0 4611 0 100 3232 206 0 219 110 0 0
Haul: 0/59260
Loyalty: Dropped from 13 to -20

Aw, sugar.. you know I like to clear villas for you, 'cuz I'm kinda sweet on ya :*

But no, seriously... I make a lot of judgement calls when I am sitting. If I see incoming nobles to a villa with low/no wall, and I know I can't defend it because the account owner hasn't run any recruits in the past week and there's absolutely nothing in a 5-hour radius to snipe with.. then sometimes I give up the villa as a lost cause, and send the nuke out to attack some other (recently capped) village in the area, where at least I know it'll do some good before it disappears. Yeah, I could use the troops to snipe with.. but given the choice between losing 6000axe/2500LC to kill your 2000axe/1000LC/1noble split nuke nobletrains, or using that same nuke to take out the full nuke some noob forgot to withdraw from a recently nobled village... sometimes I just go for the kill.

If I am defending a strategic village which has support incoming to it, and a live player behind the scenes, I am more than willing to use LC to snipe with. In fact, when BD was attacking TARDIS, I did so on more than one occasion. And yet, they still invited me into their tribe. Go figure.

What is much more amusing to talk about though, if you wanna mock people for n00bish stunts, is the time I stacked a wall-less villa entirely with O troops (10+ offensive villas all supporting 1 villa, with no other D troops) just so I could watch the enemy's incoming nukes cut thru it like butter.
...I think someone on w14 still has my "offensive troop recycling center" reports kicking around.

...I also think that 3 days with minimal sleep does some pretty twisted things to my sense of humour : )

DeletedUser

If we're talking about crazy stunts pulled off successfully in TW, I once sniped a noble train with 750 scouts and kept the village.

I'll try and locate the screenshot of it, its in my pc or one of my laptops.