BD vs. Phoenx

Mick876

I believe 10 of those were from my isolated cluster in K43. So you might off took 4 on the front? 4 that might of been re-caps. Weldone Gicu, your stats are awesome.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did not knew why Paj is not posting anymore stats. That is why:

Phoenx is losing again :)

Hmmm...

"Why Paj is not posting anymore stats"

How about because Pajuno never cares about said stats? maybe Gicu has replied to so many of my posts, that he forgets the beginning? when i stated that Phoenx neither cares nor glorifies stats?

And Gicu, if your gonna talk shit, at least put in Cracker/Tormos, eh? I see you "hiding" stats again to make yourself feel better. ROFL.

You still are down four players to my none...

[Disclaimer]

Any stats posted by Pajuno were posted in response to BD/THE posters.. and are not to be held against this reply.

As a side note, Since the liar decided to start posting again...

BD/THE vs Phoenx is finally going down, eh? Got THE support, THE nukes, giving Miss Tango Vlad villages to get her nearer to me. (thanks guys!! you all know how much i love my females!!)

And that isnt even the icing on the cake.. Rumor has it that BD offered Ram a Month long Nap in order to Put Pajuno Down...

But unfortunately, even with THE/BD, naps with LoEN and Naps with Ram, BD still wont PPD....

Last edited:

Gicusan

cry, babe, cry. but we are coming for you.

you will look like turple, your quitting and rimmed player when we are done. but he does not exist I guess.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
cry, babe, cry. but we are coming for you.

you will look like turple, your quitting and rimmed player when we are done. but he does not exist I guess.
no one is, cept maybe you. You boasted how mighty bd was, how you could take on ram, phoenx and loen all by yourself.... And here you are tribal hugging, and begging Shipley for a nap. Rofl.

I revel in it gicu, maybe THE can put up the fight that bd seems to be lacking.

Btw, did I forget your super noob academy? Rome2 and buttercup are also doing your bidding. Seems you really can't back your word up all alone, and are begging in every favor you can get. Whereas phoenx and I have done everything as I have predicted.

Shrug, guess your the true mouth here, incapable of backing your own words. :)

Gicusan

no one is, cept maybe you. You boasted how mighty bd was, how you could take on ram, phoenx and loen all by yourself.... And here you are tribal hugging, and begging Shipley for a nap. Rofl.

I revel in it gicu, maybe THE can put up the fight that bd seems to be lacking.

Btw, did I forget your super noob academy? Rome2 and buttercup are also doing your bidding. Seems you really can't back your word up all alone, and are begging in every favor you can get. Whereas phoenx and I have done everything as I have predicted.

Shrug, guess your the true mouth here, incapable of backing your own words. :)

you are talking your usual bull pajuno.

To clarify things, I offered Shiptley a deal, I did not beg for anything. Dont compare me that I tried to make a deal with you who are haggling with Loen and TWc for months. You in bed with Shiptley, no matter how you look at it. I am not.

As for our academy, you have your D2 academy doing your dirty work. And that counts more than one player (buttercup) I never heard about from a tribe I dont think I ever noticed.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you are talking your usual bull pajuno.

To clarify things, I offered Shiptley a deal, I did not beg for anything. Dont compare me that I tried to make a deal with you who are haggling with Loen and TWc for months. You in bed with Shiptley, no matter how you look at it. I am not.

As for our academy, you have your D2 academy doing your dirty work. And that counts more than one player (buttercup) I never heard about from a tribe I dont think I ever noticed.

Lol. Buttecup is zubi's new name. Lol. And yes, you have been in contact with him as stated previously by your own admission in pnp.

You were fairly upset I heard about that nap you requested. And loen nap has been in place almost since loen started on temps... So don't go lying some more.

And for the record, all of my bullshit has come out exactly as I bullshitted it would. Guess your precog powers are lacking??

Gicusan

You were fairly upset I heard about that nap you requested.

Of course I am upset when I have to deal with stupid people. Other than that, I see your relation with shiptley is not all sex. You guys actually talk your secrets before you go to sleep.

KarmaX

Sounds like Paj and Gicu are having nice time or .... (affair?) ....

DeletedUser

Its a three way. Ship, Paj and Gicu, Im pretty sure that Gicu is the one that isnt having any fun though. I guess someone should give him a reach around so he stops whining. I mean really Gicu the last three to four posts is you sounding like a little child that cant get his way. Grow a pair and launch some nukes yourself. Maybe then big brother THE wouldnt have had to come and make sure that you didnt get the beating you deserved. You have spouted arrogantly since the start of this world that your political stance is BD does what it wants. Then when it bites you in the ass you go running. You arnt living up to your hype. Doesnt this whole scenario seem really familiar? Oh wait it does, anyone else smell that Ham in the oven?

Gicusan

stiki, look at my position on the map and where my border is. my nukes are there and they made quite a few twc quit and/or shiver. dont do like your duke, think before you post.

DeletedUser

Its a three way. Ship, Paj and Gicu, Im pretty sure that Gicu is the one that isnt having any fun though. I guess someone should give him a reach around so he stops whining. I mean really Gicu the last three to four posts is you sounding like a little child that cant get his way. Grow a pair and launch some nukes yourself. Maybe then big brother THE wouldnt have had to come and make sure that you didnt get the beating you deserved. You have spouted arrogantly since the start of this world that your political stance is BD does what it wants. Then when it bites you in the ass you go running. You arnt living up to your hype. Doesnt this whole scenario seem really familiar? Oh wait it does, anyone else smell that Ham in the oven?

Learn to use paragraphs for one thing.

And if it is accusing Gicusan of posting like a gutless, incoherent child then almost every one of your posts including the one I posted is exactly the same as you accuse him of.

Grow up.

Edit: Oh hey paj

DeletedUser22924

stiki, look at my position on the map and where my border is. my nukes are there and they made quite a few twc quit and/or shiver. dont do like your duke, think before you post.

i think paj, almost always chooses his words very very carefully.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Of course I am upset when I have to deal with stupid people. Other than that, I see your relation with shiptley is not all sex. You guys actually talk your secrets before you go to sleep.

Lol. Shipley and I still despise each other immensely. Don't worry, your the third corner in our little love affair.We will include you in the next orgy at my pad. But I wonder, how does it feel to not follow thru on your words?? Shipley has, I have... You??

Ps. Didn't hear that from Shipley. Actually heard it from your camp. Rofl.

Hey Pervy, can't believe your gonna back the losing horse in this one. I suggest you check the whole thread and see the reversal of tones in gicu's posts. I'm silll posting my way, same as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

Paj, I just grew tired of you and paid you with similar coinage. I am not as good/bad as you when it comes to bull but I try my best. i have no sadness for not being in your bed paj. You may talk a lot about who you despise, but tell, how come you are such good friends with people you despise? and how much you are worth for that?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, I just grew tired of you and paid you with similar coinage. I am not as good/bad as you when it comes to bull but I try my best. i have no sadness for not being in your bed paj. You may talk a lot about who you despise, but tell, how come you are such good friends with people you despise? and how much you are worth for that?

Lol. I am not friends with anyone I despise, gicu. If you must know, karma has beenthe go between since Shipley and I spend more time fighting.

Just to show, phoenx has no allies. Two naps. And we coordinate with neither of those naps, and actually argue with both most ofthe time. We are keeping our diplomacy as we always have...

Bd has allies. (the) friends(bh) and then at least two naps I know of, plus smurfs and rome2 as academies. Seems things have changes greatly since bd supposedly only had one ally and would only have one forever...

Xfunny, since when did bd become Such hypocritical huggers??

You said you could kill ram all by yourself. Why is ram still alive, and why are you seeking a nap against a "noob" tribe you can kill by yourself??

DeletedUser

Haha! Now that's some smack talk! I've been missing out. I gotta say though, I never thought I'd see the day that BD would contact Shipley about any kind of agreement.

DeletedUser

Learn to use paragraphs for one thing.

And if it is accusing Gicusan of posting like a gutless, incoherent child then almost every one of your posts including the one I posted is exactly the same as you accuse him of.

Grow up.

Edit: Oh hey paj

Hmm, normally a fan perv, unfortunately you've gotten the wrong end of the stiki here.

Gicus posting has certainly become more erratic, he appears to be more rattled, and has been shown to be doing things in game that most certainly could be portrayed as gutless. Personally, I would not call them gutless, however they certain are signs of someone in distress no matter which way you shake it.

DeletedUser

Wow, I didn't know I was in any of my Lit classes. I guess I will have to stick with proper grammar, spelling etc. Sorry Perv, didnt know that my posts were going to be graded based on anything but content. If you want you may want to go over Gicu's spelling and grammar. But then again thats not the point is it?

I am not bitching and moaning about anything. Instead I took the time to read all these wonderful posts as they come along and respond appropriately using open accusations as well as maybe slightly more subtle ones. Your attempt to discredit them by saying that I am acting just like him. Where exactly am I doing that? I am taking things that Gicu said and turning them around and/or making light of them and then i contribute my own point.

Question for you though. What was the point of your post? Do you actually have anything to add to this discussion or just more smoke and mirrors trying to discredit valid points. Maybe I should just come out and say it. BD is looking more and more like HAM. Damn they looked good in the beginning then when they ran into someone with some back bone they didnt live up to the hype. Maybe someone should PM Bloodhood and have him give Gicu some lessons in why Ham failed. At least then they would have a fighting chance at staying away from the rim.

Stiki

DeletedUser

It's been shut for quite a while, but you probably missed it.