Up and comming tribes.

DeletedUser

Can people go flame somewere else and leave my thread alone?

Wallam

For K75 I would say watch {N~S}, based on the k65/k75 border they are growing steadily and have potential to be a good tribe. There are some good members in the tribe and provided that they are tactical in dumping excess members that are not up to standard and recruiting members with better potential from tribes around the area then they should hit the top 20 at some point.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im sticking with paint :)>

I joint a short time ago but thats more couse i was lucky and made friends with the rank 1 player in my K and he helped me to get in when he was going to join or i probly wouldnt of got in :).

But the tribes definatly very well set up internally and with the general lack of talent in most other tribes in k42 i dont see paint having much trouble for a while most of the best players in the K have all ended up here :).

DeletedUser

Minor tip off, Bears seem neat in K64 but shhh, if they ask, I didn't tell you :)

Some good members and a few friends there, looking good.

DeletedUser

MW Rank 54 now...but #2 for avg points per player for tribes. They seem to know what they are doing. If they can get a few more experienced players in their area Im sure they will be able to rise up the rankings fairly easy :icon_wink:

bludnut

hmm i was looking at the top rankings and i see savage looking realy well they will probably be in the top 20 soon as there sitting at 24.

DeletedUser

my tribe epex rises a few ranks everyday...were a pretty good tribe.

DeletedUser

The tribe I am in :) is pretty good. We got 3 of the 4 clowns members from W44 and were ranked 17th worldwide with only 8 members at one time. I figure either we will have to pick up a few more good players or will have to merge into a tribe eventually. I have only been sent about 20 merge offers so far :D.

DeletedUser

Here is a tip folks, if you have to talk about your tribe in order for it to be listed in the "Up and Coming Tribe" list then it is not actually on the up and coming list. Other people have to know about you to be on that list. :lol:

DeletedUser

K 25 is dominated by the mass recruiting, noobish FRM. 2nd placed Awake! looks the best of the tribes so far.

DeletedUser

The tribe I am in :) is pretty good. We got 3 of the 4 clowns members from W44 and were ranked 17th worldwide with only 8 members at one time. I figure either we will have to pick up a few more good players or will have to merge into a tribe eventually. I have only been sent about 20 merge offers so far :D.

Bold part - a refugee issue popping up? And thus your tribe marked themselves as 1/0 next targets?

the pelican

back on topic.

My friends:
The tribe Red~C7 is rising sharply and are growing rather exponentially, for a tribe of there foreigness to the W49 forums they have high ODA, yet, are still growing rapidly, there leaders:
~zevahc: an experienced player of whom personally i would not find threatening as a player but as a leader i would not want to mess with him, as his co-ordination and organizational skills i feel are extraordinary
~C7?ghettochurch: i am not firmiliar with this player as obviously he is playing under an alias, yet, i feel his high points and high ODA and various awards suggest he is a good player, but the question is, is he a good leader?
~C7? Timick: i am, once again, unfirmiliar with this player and once again his high points and high ODA suggest he is a semi~formidable force and i would like to see there growth in an area, so, awesome as to contain Astig!, Tigas! and the all mighty 1/0.

the tribe possesses a wide range of strong players with high ODA, the tribe, Red~C7 has never appeared on any other world and the trademark C7?~ at the start of some of the players names suggest a semi~premade leadership, i believe the oppurtunity for various alias could spring a popular or successful player from another world to arise, late game.
This tribe is surely to show promise in the future as they are beginning to show it know.

the one downside- the tribe appears to have a few players below 500 poiints of which are dotted across the map and i would not see a reason for them to be in the tribe

mbaxx

back on topic.

My friends:
The tribe Red~C7 is rising sharply and are growing rather exponentially, for a tribe of there foreigness to the W49 forums they have high ODA, yet, are still growing rapidly, there leaders:
~zevahc: an experienced player of whom personally i would not find threatening as a player but as a leader i would not want to mess with him, as his co-ordination and organizational skills i feel are extraordinary
~C7?ghettochurch: i am not firmiliar with this player as obviously he is playing under an alias, yet, i feel his high points and high ODA and various awards suggest he is a good player, but the question is, is he a good leader?
~C7? Timick: i am, once again, unfirmiliar with this player and once again his high points and high ODA suggest he is a semi~formidable force and i would like to see there growth in an area, so, awesome as to contain Astig!, Tigas! and the all mighty 1/0.

the tribe possesses a wide range of strong players with high ODA, the tribe, Red~C7 has never appeared on any other world and the trademark C7?~ at the start of some of the players names suggest a semi~premade leadership, i believe the oppurtunity for various alias could spring a popular or successful player from another world to arise, late game.
This tribe is surely to show promise in the future as they are beginning to show it know.

the one downside- the tribe appears to have a few players below 500 poiints of which are dotted across the map and i would not see a reason for them to be in the tribe

i bet you are a member of this tribe.or worse you're a wannabe:)

DeletedUser

back on topic.

My friends:

The leader C7?Ghettochurch is a very good aggressive and active player... I have sat the account several times and can firsthand say he is good.... same goes for C7?Timick... and yes they are both under aliases...

The tribe definitely have the ability to become a future force... I do agree with the remark on players below 500 points also...

And for the wise out there... no I'm not in the tribe... o_O

bite.me

pium messor said:
This message is hidden because pium messor is on your ignore list.

Hmm, I dont really remember the reason, but if hes on the list - I must say this tribe fails :lol: