Up and comming tribes.

DeletedUser

I know this is probably a bit early but its just so if anybody has a tribe below the top 20 that they think is going to do well and should be watched they can put it here and explain why.

Im only going by my home continent for now but Paint looks to be the best tribe in k42 and if it stays how it is has a good chance of dominating this continent if it sticks to the more carefull recruitment style it has.

The others here are mostly to small to judge or in the case of the ace family to large and disorganised to stand a chance.

DeletedUser

Pium I didn't know you were playing here :icon_twisted: This should be good :lol: shame your on the rim...

DeletedUser

Haha i only jumped in 2 days ago and just my luck my k is led by a pair of tribes led by inactive leaders who think the tribe limit is to small and needed 2 tirbes to house enough members.

As things stand the rank 1 player in k42 is killing 9 members of ace at the same time and there 2 warlords havnt even managed to put an op up yet couse there terrible at there jobs.

So hes probly going to wipe all 9 off the map without much of a fight :).

I left ace now just waiting to see if paint will take me if not ill sit out the cluster **** fights in k42 and see who comes out on top.

But paint is definatly the best here in terms of recruitment and size for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're not that far from me. Should be fun. :icon_twisted:

Witkam

Oops, a thread that mentions me... HIDE! :)

but K42 is really poor in tribes, hopefully thats gonna change... As said, Paint looks like the best, but "best" is pretty relative :)

Its that I don't have time to lead a tribe, or I would give it a try and see if I can get some decent action going in the far end of this world.

Nicksta195

As always these threads create an interesting glimpse at some of the tribes that will be powers in the future, I love following these. Let's me know who to keep an eye on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tribe "Time" seems really good in K47 - though I can't say much more, as they are only Tribe with 40+ members in our K.

And I think I saw they had a Family Tribe before -> This is quite a minus for them from me.

Otherwise I'm keeping myself open to see the changes in our K.

DeletedUser

Paint is doing pretty well right now, we are owning ACE!

BTW richdude, that sig is infractable

DeletedUser7158

Tribe "Time" seems really good in K47

Very limited recruitment in K 47 only.
Must send a detailed message to a leader or baron explaining why you can be part of this tribe, must speak fluent english, must have decent ODA, Willing to serve your tribe and its leaders however they ask, active in both game and forums, be sat by any duke or baron who asks and be over average points

Open to alliances that are top of thier K.
We are the leaders of this continent, if your tribe is the strongest tribe in your continent and you are from a coninent that is near K47 let us know

I find it ironic that they demand members speak fluent English, and then in the next paragraph mis-spell their and continent. :icon_razz:

If they used to have a family also, then stay well away. Eeek

DeletedUser

I find it ironic that they demand members speak fluent English, and then in the next paragraph mis-spell their and continent. :icon_razz:

A leopard can change its spots y'know.

DeletedUser7158

A leopard can change its spots y'know.

Only if one of the family branches breaks away and declares civil war, razing their erstwhile brothers to the ground and leaving them broken and bleeding on the floor. Only then can they erase their guilt :icon_wink:

Edit: Thinking about it, that sounds like fun. I may have to start a family, just so I can betray them later >_>

DeletedUser

Edit: Thinking about it, that sounds like fun. I may have to start a family, just so I can betray them later >_>

I'm putting the whole "leopards can change their spots" theory to the test at the moment. You should try it too :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Paint has nothing to worry about :).

The ace offshot tribe has 2 warlords 1 who claims hes amazing at this game but neither of them could put together a war op if there lifes depended on it.
The leaders are more or less all inactive most of the tribes dont speak and the rest scream or do the off topic thread and then delete or go inactive the moment there under attack.

I was there less then 24 hours before i left again.

( No not out of fear im on the very rim there was 1 blue dot and that was it on my map so i was in no danger from anybody. )

Awww why does every1 hate me :(.
Id be hurt if i had any idea who u actually are blue dot :).

bludnut

spelling and speaking fluent english doesnt mean the same thing

goodjob with the FAIL:icon_eek: