Somewhere over the rainbow...

DeletedUser

Oice never supported anyone due to her own front line nature. If she did it was of her own accord and due to another member asking, you'd have to ask people individually or something to know if she did...as far as I'm aware, she didnt.

As for Oice going barb, she'll be moderatly stacked.

As for nobles, no idea tbh. Cant we all just have a nice huggle?

DeletedUser47572

Yeah, why merge.?

What is this AMI about?? Looks like some of your members going there. Is that your new tribe??

Me is :icon_confused:

No -AMI- is not that. We are independent but given I was in skittl if those that I played with there want to join me they do so of their own free will and without coercion.

DeletedUser

No -AMI- is not that. We are independent but given I was in skittl if those that I played with there want to join me they do so of their own free will and without coercion.

But that means you have taking away more red dots from us... :icon_biggrin:

Rudegar

nice name, good looking line up so far.

skittl not looking so healthy anymore... down to 7th overall

DeletedUser

Well well,

It seems Skittl has a lil' bit of a Army camp problem. It was quite exiting to see 2 army camps in construction pop up right in your clusters, so after vigilant watch for more than a day...., suddenly! one of them was completed.

We did not stay silent in the face of this scary thing, called being "Army camped" , so we sent our warriors to investigate.

This is what they found:

[spoil]
armycamp3.png
[/spoil]
Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47572

Kinda sad to see another one destroyed I would have thought that after the last army camp fiasco where there was troops there early it would be better coordinated.

It would have been with me as general!

DeletedUser

Well well,

It seems Skittl has a lil' bit of a Army camp problem. It was quite exiting to see 2 army camps in construction pop up right in your clusters, so after vigilant watch for more than a day...., suddenly! one of them was completed.

We did not stay silent in the face of this scary thing, called being "Army camped" , so we sent our warriors to investigate.

This is what they found:

[spoil] [report_display]0c808da5ce7cb7410859181a2e43b869[/report_display] [/spoil]
Link:

Syb sweety, the other one will pretty much done soon aswell..

DeletedUser

I was defiantly not using the army camp for my own personal amusement.

grummit

Well well,

This is what they found:

[spoil] [report_display]0c808da5ce7cb7410859181a2e43b869[/report_display] [/spoil]
Link:

Hey noob learn how to use the forum. Yeah you can destroy an army camp and send .150 sec noble train and snipe but seriously edit it out or something. Or I will be forced to remove your half of Check.Raise from my comment if you don't. Syb, I know you don't want that to happen.

My comment for your reference
[spoil]
The best player up there is Check.Raise.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I asked Amatiel to make the report display well :S I don't know what I did wrong there.