Somewhere over the rainbow...

DeletedUser

Sean,
You guys would probably gain a lot in next few months that mods didnt discovered her.
I dont know you or Conor to say...I know this or that for sure...so dont get me wrong...I am not accusing you or anyone here. Its just my opinion about all of this. She could provide your tribe info about other players in 100 different ways so I do think that skittl is gain some info during last 2 months from her...knowing or not knowing about what she is really doing. And beside that she was in skittl and mods are already said: This involved the moderator giving units and resources to their own villages...so kinda good thing to have player who is capable to rebuild faster than anyone else.

Now,when we all know what is happened its completely different story,and IMO price for her actions isnt small...what skittl is accomplished by now It has become kinda questionable becouse of her.

I dont like cheaters and to be completely honest with you really sad that something like that is happened...especially to tribe in top 5.

LordKhal...you can say whatever you want...and that no one cares about what is happened...fine with me,I am not going to argue about that with you. Just saying as non-skittl member how I look on things...its sux when reputation of one tribe is ruined like this,and atm weather you like it or not skittl reputation isnt very good.

DeletedUser

Sean,
You guys would probably gain a lot in next few months that mods didnt discovered her.
I dont know you or Conor to say...I know this or that for sure...so dont get me wrong...I am not accusing you or anyone here. Its just my opinion about all of this. She could provide your tribe info about other players in 100 different ways so I do think that skittl is gain some info during last 2 months from her...knowing or not knowing about what she is really doing. And beside that she was in skittl and mods are already said: This involved the moderator giving units and resources to their own villages...so kinda good thing to have player who is capable to rebuild faster than anyone else.

I don't know how many times we have to say this but we did not know that she was doing any of this, she kept this to herself and any info she gave us came from and "Anonymous" source that we assumed was in VEX.

Now,when we all know what is happened its completely different story,and IMO price for her actions isnt small...what skittl is accomplished by now It has become kinda questionable becouse of her.

Again, I wouldn't know about the MadHat war but with our war with VEX most of the info she got was for the tribe was some circulars and some OP info, no troop counts or anything of that such.

I dont like cheaters and to be completely honest with you really sad that something like that is happened...especially to tribe in top 5.

I feel that we are easily a Top 5 tribe without her but not without paying the price of loosing a very dedicated, loyal and hardworking player due to her actions.

LordKhal...you can say whatever you want...and that no one cares about what is happened...fine with me,I am not going to argue about that with you. Just saying as non-skittl member how I look on things...its sux when reputation of one tribe is ruined like this,and atm weather you like it or not skittl reputation isnt very good.

Please explain how our reputation has changed at all? Yeah one of our players cheated but did we know? Did we encourage this? I didn't think so, all oice was the only one that should have lost reputation here not to mention a wake-up call to Inno to keep a closer eye on all of their staff.

DeletedUser

Sean,

Aye, I suppose she could have told us about stuff before, but to be perfectly honest with her, I only spoke to her yesterday for the first time ever. Not that its a credible piece of info but: [24/05/2010 01:25:21] oiceboxvay: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list. But thats beside the point, I guess its a matter of opinion.

Aye it is indeed amazing that a player can build nukes, probally instantaneously. But the villages we gained through her were indeed lost, as were all the resources that she cheated for her own personal gain. I am sure any mod will verify that she did not give any member of skittl resources....or atleast to my knowledge.

How in gods name is it now questionable? She didnt cheat for any of us. But I guess, achievements are in the eyes of the judge and tainted by opinions and bias.

As for the bit in italics, Skittl never had a good reputation, sadly enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How is questionable...
skittl had a member who had access to other players' accounts
so tbh all depends if other players especially those she spied on...will choose to believe it what skittl here saying or not.

Same goes for reputation.

DeletedUser

I've sat back, watched and read everything that's gotten posted. I normally do not post externally but I think this is one instance where I will.

To those VEX players that feel like you've been cheated I understand how you feel and I'm with you in your anger as it was your privacy that was exploited...... But as any good leader would tell you, there's two sides to every story.

It's apparent the skittl players feel betrayed as well. It's also pretty obvious they weren't told everything that oice knew. We would have lost more villages if that was the case.

Conor on the other hand has nor ever had a spy in VEX. His intel came from oice and I'll put it down to a player going rogue.

I would like the VEX players now to go back to playing this game, if you feel the need to rant at anyone come to me, let's just leave this alone. It's done, it's dusted and in all honesty nothing said or done can change the outcome.

Skittl have lost a duke, they've lost DI and they've lost morale and I'm not in the habit of kicking fellow players while they are down and I won't have players in my tribe that do.

With that said, I have gained some respect for the council in skittl. Sean you are in a terrible position right now and I don't envy you.

Let's all just go back to playing this game please.

DeletedUser

Note, secretagent is the only one outwardly agitated here and they(secretagent) claim only to be giving their point of view... so. that's great and all... we see your point of view... and we see skittl's too..

The world can decide what if skittl has cheated or not. if they think so, skittl has even suggested you use a ticket on them. So stop crying here. Go cry to a mod and they may or may not turn up anything else.

So, with that all said and done, I have a few questions:
1. When is this war going to get started? There has been truly minimal action as far as the outward world can see... 30 villages isn't incredibly impressive. So... are y'alls defenses just that incredibly tough or is the action just not being traded?
2. What is being planned with Demented Intentions? has he quit? Will he rejoin with skittl? Obviously a tough position, but I hope he would not be left to rot by his tribe for a fake crime? or has he turned down an offer back in?

So back to the war and down with all this silly hype! there are spears to kill and villages to discover!

DeletedUser

I am not on public forum to much so excuse me,but who are you?
Cant find you under smelly and would love to know who is telling me that I am crying here.

DeletedUser

You have got to be kidding me...

How much does it take to prove to you idiots that none of us but oice knew that she was doing this?

There is absolutely no reason to call our barbie an idiot. You remind me a bit of conor, don't like others opinion!! Well, unfortunately you have no choice or you just stop reading this forum!!

Anyway,

DeletedUser

Your arguments are repetitive and bring forth no further evidence against Skittl or any of its members. That is crying and complaining. You claim you are not accusing them of anything but then try to bring points against them "i'm not accusing you, buuuuuuuut it seems highly unlikely that no one got anything from this" type argument... It's contradictory and annoying. If you want, we can talk via private message, but unless you have further legitimate, not already proven wrong points, you are crying in my book. Even if you are right, we have no way to prove skittl cheated. My in game has no bearing on whether i'm right or wrong. If you want, private message me. Don't fill their war thread up with unnecessary talk. The mods will come out with more if they find more.
If you can bring forth evidence-backed arguments, go for it. Otherwise you are in a mode where you get backed by your own word and nothing else.

If it makes you feel better, I'm not in Skittl.

DeletedUser

If you are going to make statment that someone crying on public forum than please introduce yourself to that person publicly on forum as well...or next time if you dont like someone posts send him a private msg.

DeletedUser85953

Wow.

People still going on about this..

Just in case someone thinks im hiding... Im not. My IGN is inactive100 :icon_twisted:
You want some. Come get some.

Go Skittl. Your a great bunch of guys and girls. 1 members actions should not taint the whole tribe. If she got away with it for months how were the skittl guys meant to find out? meh...

Get to war. Lets have it out. Everyone has been checked so now its a fair fight. :axemen::axemen:
Im sure you guys can still OP each other. If you start clean now we can still have a bloody, messy fight on our hands.

Me = Skittl Fan :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hey Inactive,just one question for you.

How would you feel that your account was abused by member of enemy tribe?
Kinda hard to believe that you would stay quiet:)

Anyway,I dont have anything against war...just dont like cheating.
And like you said cheater has been removed so hopefully now we can have fair war and enjoy in fight.

DeletedUser

Skittl have lost a duke, they've lost DI and they've lost morale and I'm not in the habit of kicking fellow players while they are down and I won't have players in my tribe that do.

/Kicks Skittl while they are down.

That feels good, you guys should try it too!

DeletedUser57960

Seeing as I am the "nice" half.. I will leave the kicking to you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser85953

Hey Inactive,just one question for you.

How would you feel that your account was abused by member of enemy tribe?
Kinda hard to believe that you would stay quiet:)

Anyway,I dont have anything against war...just dont like cheating.
And like you said cheater has been removed so hopefully now we can have fair war and enjoy in fight.

I would not be happy with it. I would be mad as hell. :icon_evil::icon_evil:

But, I would not paint the whole tribe with the same brush. I would voice my disgust and then take the fight IG.. I would show them that even if I got hacked I can still kick there butt's.
What better way to prove you can beat a tribe than to beat them when they got info on you, be it from cheating or not.

Im not taking anything away from the guys that got hacked. It sucks. And I dont know what your going throu cause iv not been hacked before... But give the guys a chance. We cant prove they knew or not.
Rather just try prove your better than them.

DeletedUser

Really, it's not that big of a deal. The only thing of mayor influence were the 4 villages that oice took. It's not like the "work" of several months has been destroyed. It's a game and I doubt anyone feels their privacy invaded or anything. Skittl may have gotten some advantage in the past because of this, but seeing this situation I think their situation would have been better without the mod-powers being used.

Now can we PLEASE go back to kicking Skittl?

DeletedUser

Really, it's not that big of a deal. The only thing of mayor influence were the 4 villages that oice took. It's not like the "work" of several months has been destroyed. It's a game and I doubt anyone feels their privacy invaded or anything. Skittl may have gotten some advantage in the past because of this, but seeing this situation I think their situation would have been better without the mod-powers being used.

Now can we PLEASE go back to kicking Skittl?

Ha Ha Ha.. Syb, they are a bit further now for me after donkie is gone..

*me moves close to sean and ryan*.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sean is my property.

Stay away. :icon_twisted:

Always with the gay stuff you arnt you.

In nearly every post its about man love and blah blah blah. I think you need to conider the reasons behind this.

@the thread, any1 have any info how the war is going etc etc, as tbh this thread has very little content but a lot of volume