From Dusk till Dawn - final chapter

DeletedUser

Your council brought this on you with their poor attitude...
Recruiting members within our 15x15's didn't help either...

King Matt II

But this clearly sends out a message to anyone else who may even consider any diplomatic relations with your tribe.

I think the same thing applies to your tribe; your members are allowed leave and noble NAP's when they please, right?

DeletedUser

Today, 10:51 is when this post was made.

villages were taken quite a bit before this, and this had been planned for quite some time it appears and the NAP arranged was just away of obtaining information. You planted a spy within our tribe who nobled one of our members just 45 mins after leaving. demonstrating that she was still in the tribe when she sent out the train. Personaly i think this is a low blow.

But hey, war it is. I hate early wars but you gta do what you gta do.

But this clearly sends out a message to anyone else who may even consider any diplomatic relations with your tribe. As far is my understanding "From Dusk till Dawn IV" is a fictional film :p. But oh well heres me thinking it was meant to be a documentry :D

KimKat wasn't "planted". When Cheggs disbanded, their members ended up all over the place. We would never have targeted KimKat due to friendships, so it makes no sense to be in your tribe anyways. No info was ever taken from you. But either way you'll believe whatever you please.
Also what King Matt said kind of evens the score either way...

DeletedUser

We didn't do that...
~DD~ did that:icon_eek:

But either way, prepare to be destroyed :)

Isn't that what he's saying?

And the NAP failed simple as. It was NAP or war IMO from the start. Two top tribes in one Continent will never end well. Good luck :)

DeletedUser

Shocking PnP in my opinion but what do I know about Pnp's O_O

Robonut

hmm i wonder how many days this will take before they either disband or get gobled up?

DeletedUser

villages were taken quite a bit before this, and this had been planned for quite some time it appears and the NAP arranged was just away of obtaining information. You planted a spy within our tribe who nobled one of our members just 45 mins after leaving. demonstrating that she was still in the tribe when she sent out the train. Personaly i think this is a low blow.

But this clearly sends out a message to anyone else who may even consider any diplomatic relations with your tribe. As far is my understanding "From Dusk till Dawn IV" is a fictional film :p. But oh well heres me thinking it was meant to be a documentry :D
Serious? That's what ~DD~ did. I should know. I was the target.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DIY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~DD~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,326
Side 2: 3,903
Difference: 20,423

chart

DeletedUser

yea i have been telling everyone not to trust them... they can't win a war outright so they resort to under handed tricks.. i know members in your tribe and i really do hope you all rim them soon... get some diplomacy with asylum and gang bang their home k :)

Your council brought this on you with their poor attitude...
Recruiting members within our 15x15's didn't help either...

meh your tribe recruit whores and merges... can't get around nobleing in your area... it's a shame they didn't say "F" the nap and picked you off one by one before your tribe could get together an op :icon_rolleyes:

to the war stats those are not accurate... time of decleration please :icon_biggrin:

DD ftw!

DeletedUser

You're a goof..
Do you even read the previous posts?
rim job..

DeletedUser

I read the whole thread

good luck in the war.. you are a decent fella

i'm sure you will last long in this world if you keep active... but i know what/why/how bobthabuilder was attacked and rimmed but i don't see why one player would be the cause of a tribal war.. the sensible first major war for your tribe would to mass attack asylum and take that k and unite your three k's sufficiently... but alot of leadership is selfish to prove a point

p.s. on a side note i'm sorry your tribe [IT] was disbanded on w49.. selfish leadership there too so there was nothing the members could do, do you still play i saw ZZZZZ was formed?

DeletedUser

Hotrodder, review this befor you flame others:icon_idea:
[SPOIL]
you'll enjoy this one wardy :icon_wink:

Hotrodder,

since you are so persistent, i decided to do some research. Before my post, i'm just going to throw some of your quotes up here for a little refresher.

Oooh. These are going to be fun :icon_biggrin:

• w22 - you made it to around 350 villages. Thats impressive, so well done. Now, here are your tribe changes for the beginning of the world:

+kn+ s.a.s22nd august 2008 - 10:00:01 990
none ssbb15th september 2008 - 22:28:50 86
ssbb hunks03rd november 2008 - 04:00:02 46,590

based on this, it looks like you got cleared and had to restart. In addition, you joined a tribe at 86 points. Not at "50-100 villages"

here's the rest of the worlds you played. These only include the ones in which nobles came into play.

• w20 - 19 villages. On this world i assume you quit to go play 22. You nobled the 19 villages and then were nobled out by your tribemates. Another possibility is that they disliked you enough to boot you and then op you. I'm leaning towards the second option.

• w24 - here, you made it to a wopping 4 villages, and then had your main village nobled. You managed to get it back, but then you got opped and lost all your villages. I believe thats called getting rimmed. In addition, here are your first 3 nobles in that world:
green.png
vonandraste (597|959) k95 730 aidan dawson [~tdw~]hotrodder 2008-12-11 08:04:53
green.png
vonandraste (598|959) k95 724 kerithanos hotrodder 2008-12-06 09:29:03
green.png
vonandraste (600|961) k96 421 abandonedhotrodder 2008-11-24 08:10:03

yikes. I don't believe you've criticized us for being barb noblers, so i can't call you a hypocrite... Yet.

• w25 - rimmed. Didn't even make it to nobles.

joined a tribe at 50 pts.

None~tdr~10th october 2008 - 10:00:01 50

• w32 -36 villages - rimmed.
first noble:

green.png
bumpe37 (284|332) k32 714 abandonedhotrodder [[nuts]]2009-02-22 08:50:41

tribe changes:

None hand22nd january 2009 - 19:11:32 81
hand* ae*30th january 2009 - 01:00:03 412
*ae*none02nd february 2009 - 19:00:02 118
nonehavok!04th february 2009 - 04:00:02 175

looks like you had to restart in this world as well :icon_redface:

• w34 - nobled 2 villages, lost 2 villages. I guess you weren't rimmed, but i doubt anyone wanted to noble your other village, that 1k barb you took :icon_redface:
green.png
barbarian village (181|665) k61 1,015 abandonedhotrodder [*aod*]2009-07-11 03:00:36

• w36 - rimmed, never managed to noble. Had an impressive 8 tribe changes without ever nobling.

• w41 - rimmed. Twice. 6 tribe changes without nobling a village. 1st time he was rimmed by adam of sweden, who was a top 20 player.

• w42 - nobled a 1k village, then lost his main village. Again, doubt anyone wanted to take that 1k village.

• w44 - nobled 4 villages, 2 were barbs. None over 3k. Lost 4 villages. Again, nobody wants to take the smaller barb you nobled.

• w49 - currently working on being rimmed. I'm sure you'll be succesful.

wow, impressive list. Nice job world hopping. I guess i should start to respect my elders since your experience has me blown out of the water :icon_redface: Nice job proving "over and over" that you're an effective player. You've only made it past 50 villages once. Although i bet you did well with your alias :icon_rolleyes: Let me guess, you made it just so you could join the other half of the worlds :icon_eek:

who's the "one world wonder"?

twstats archive ftw!
[/SPOIL]

The duke of [IT] had quit ages ago..
I was playing the punchbug acct and also deleted a while ago, as I prefer no morale worlds..

DeletedUser

what does my hotrodder account have to do with what i posted?

the player that posted that originally is a "one world nub"

you played world 41 "decent" and now you act like you are a god

world 49 your tribe got owned... your excuse you don't like morale worlds?? get real you were playing world w49 hard until your tribe disbanded.. now you say you quit because you don't want it to be learned you are a joke in game and your tribes fail if they can't merge whore with others

[IT] even pealed off savage members lolz

i would dig up your members crap records on tw but i honestly don't give a damn... 50 percent are nubs.. 25 percent are 1 world wonders who cannot play without diplomacy lolz... the other 25 percent probably go yellow alot but you keep them for points so your tribe can stay number 1

funny my od on any of those worlds was ever mentioned... nor ranks of the tribes i was in.. or if i was even in a tribe and just b.s. ing around... or playing them with real life friends so we would have something to do together that was fun... the time i joined those worlds... some were very late

it's amazeing i lasted as long as i did in w22 and w20 because the top player was 1 million pts when i joined both

the fact is i could play half assed and still out grow... out play... and have more od than any of your members

please DD rim these nubs... i know we will have to listin to them talk shit afterwards about how great they are but fact is they all suck... just attack them hard and they will fold

it has happened on repeatedly on worlds that their leadership has played

p.s. just because "you" like rim jobs doesn't mean i do... i'm not like that mate

DeletedUser

We never took their members, dumbass...
We let them have jms and a few others as it worked for both tribes, but when they fell apart we took them back :icon_rolleyes:

I quit 49 BEFORE [IT] disbanded..

But you are a rim job, so states your stats, now go away.

lajoo

lol,i'm enjoying this :p,attack attack attack each other :icon_wink:

shadowbuzo

I always hated PnP beause they always had really amazing propaganda with wars.. o w12 anyway.. respect for both tribes, more for the one I am in tho.
Good luck to both sides :D but hopefully we will win.

DeletedUser51138

lol at the attacks on each other. I actually know quite a few members from DIY, and as much as you (hotrodder) think they have a lot of "one world wonders" I'm sure they're going to be here for a very long time. Hotrodder talks about how DIY members talk shit (which some of them do...) but then he goes on saying he's like the god of TW and he could "half ass" and still outplay any of their members, loving how hypocritical people are on these forums.

Go DIY! ^_^

DeletedUser

i would dig up your members crap records on tw but i honestly don't give a damn... 50 percent are nubs.. 25 percent are 1 world wonders who cannot play without diplomacy lolz... the other 25 percent probably go yellow alot but you keep them for points so your tribe can stay number 1

funny my od on any of those worlds was ever mentioned... nor ranks of the tribes i was in.. or if i was even in a tribe and just b.s. ing around... or playing them with real life friends so we would have something to do together that was fun... the time i joined those worlds... some were very late

If you read carefully it is mentioned how you were in crap tribes and kept shifting from one to another.

Apart from that are you implying that you are a shit player and take the cover of a good tribe so that you do not look any worse?

You yourself seem to be one of the "one world wonders". It is funny how you keep giving excuses as to how you have failed on every world you played.

You say that you always join a world late. Maybe the reason is that you suck at the game and cannot face competition and have to play on the rim so that you are not nobld or farmed