From Dusk till Dawn - final chapter

DeletedUser

meh your brain washed by DIY nubs... sad really

most worlds i leave with top 50 od... one world wonder you say? currently i'm working on my 5th world at greatness lolz w20,22,32,49,50 :)

sometimes outercore/rim is tougher as you have to play catchup and you are by yourself... i could get in an endless debate why core is overrated by i won't now... co-playing ruined core for me... like luigi... 4 coplayers lmao! that is sad and depressing at the same time

So you call being at 43k greatness? Then I have reached greatness around 10 times!!

The thing that you decide to quit out of the fear of coplayed account is what is sad. It has become much more interesting now that you know you have to compete with such accounts(I normally go solo). Also 4 people playing an account does not mean the account is always active. On this world there are 4 of us playing and yet it will be less active than most solo accounts.

The inactive excuse is quite cliched now.if you are going to give one atleast give something innovative.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser51138

hotrodder's post makes me associate him with bratster... and even then I swear bratster is LESS of a troll? the eff? And no hotrodder, the posts in which you try boosting your ego have NOT been relevant to the topic at hand, nice try though.

Side 1:
Tribes: DIY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~DD~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 10
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 80,847
Side 2: 29,428
Difference: 51,419

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,709
Side 2: 3,330
Difference: 17,379

chart

DeletedUser

That's interesting. You piqued my interest so I looked up their last 20 conquers.

O_O DAS WAN NEW WHALE (505|758) K75 4,676 Suur T6ll MTAR [~DD~] 16th Jun 2010 - 14:34:06
Saint Petersburg (440|671) K64 540 Abandoned hawkesdave [~DD~] 16th Jun 2010 - 13:12:28
Firefox 2 (486|741) K74 5,087 Ngao Zai2 [~DD~] Jerrytants [~DD~] 16th Jun 2010 - 12:41:02
[009] (410|664) K64 3,330 Bobtha Builder [DIY] Ground-Zero [~DD~] 16th Jun 2010 - 11:41:34
Cregneish (443|685) K64 3,301 Abandoned sopwith pup [~DD~] 16th Jun 2010 - 11:19:38
--- (610|587) K56 3,592 millertime420100 fsp1 [~DD~] 16th Jun 2010 - 10:30:09
workshop 6 (481|707) K74 311 Abandoned ramspeed [~DD~] 16th Jun 2010 - 00:40:12
VPM (401|667) K64 1,826 Abandoned coffyca [~DD~] 15th Jun 2010 - 23:11:47
Muie gigi (392|662) K63 3,216 yamfun [T.N.D.] coffyca [~DD~] 15th Jun 2010 - 20:58:52
{Gula} (424|716) K74 3,549 Abandoned MasterXanthine [~DD~] 15th Jun 2010 - 19:25:01
001. Gondor (492|759) K74 6,182 dimitriiss2 [~DD~] twotees [~DD~] 15th Jun 2010 - 15:12:23
Petrograd (497|710) K74 1,453 Abandoned Elariath [~DD~] 15th Jun 2010 - 10:19:34
[008] (426|667) K64 4,769 SucideBomb Ground-Zero [~DD~] 15th Jun 2010 - 07:24:10
Unfortunate Necessity (354|649) K63 6,697 FBTB [~DD~] KimKat [~DD~] 15th Jun 2010 - 04:04:19
61:87:14 (471|681) K64 3,456 rabetav2 PaladeA [~DD~] 15th Jun 2010 - 02:14:35
003|Genesis (498|755) K74 2,317 jw1107 limzyl [~DD~] 14th Jun 2010 - 23:47:08
02 PasloinALOuest (352|646) K63 744 Abandoned gazglok [~DD~] 14th Jun 2010 - 20:04:18
He2 (441|737) K74 3,067 shahdel [mYm] Vesve [~DD~] 14th Jun 2010 - 19:31:24
Dusk Till Dawn (421|690) K64 2,146 keefe4554 kodaa [~DD~] 14th Jun 2010 - 13:12:16
6. The Geek (475|773) K74 3,401 BabyVivi [*MF*] twotees [~DD~] 14th Jun 2010 - 08:56:47
http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=3653

Make of it what you will, but while there are abandoned conquers there, I see a whole lot more than that too.

6 were barbs, 1 was their own tribe. I'd call that pretty poor.

Our tribe's last 20 were all players, and the smallest 3 were 2k 2.7k and 2.9k. The rest were over 3k. Yes, we've had a couple overnobling due to cross or pre-nobles, but that doesn't really speak to our targeting which is the basis of your point.

DeletedUser

Hotrodder, save yourself from more humiliation and just shuddup, you clearly have no idea what your talking about :icon_rolleyes:

Now back onto the topic of DIY vs ~DD~.....

DeletedUser

6 were barbs, 1 was their own tribe. I'd call that pretty poor.

Our tribe's last 20 were all players, and the smallest 3 were 2k 2.7k and 2.9k. The rest were over 3k. Yes, we've had a couple overnobling due to cross or pre-nobles, but that doesn't really speak to our targeting which is the basis of your point.

I wasn't talking about you at all. I was talking about ~DD~'s conquers. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Oh, I see. It looked as if you were attacking me for posting that list of conquers. My mistake. For some reason when you said
but that doesn't really speak to our targeting which is the basis of your point.
I got the odd impression that you thought I was trying to make a point about your targets when in fact I was talking about ~DD~'s...

DeletedUser

Oh, I see. It looked as if you were attacking me for posting that list of conquers. My mistake. For some reason when you said

I got the odd impression that you thought I was trying to make a point about your targets when in fact I was talking about ~DD~'s...

Yeah, I figured your point was about who they were targeting, and what I meant was a comparison of the intended targets of our two tribes.

DeletedUser

Yes but we cannot noble all in one day and walking 3 days for nubs seems forever :( and you do you fight wars? mostly barbs at rim side LOL... With all the DD talk i saw on shared thread most does not know what is spears and swords.. If you see them good then you deserve to be re noble and push away more.

i wasn't nobled in this world :icon_biggrin:

funny you call me a barb nobler... w20 i nobled only players until i had no choice because i was boxed in by tribemates and allies

w22 i nobled 90 player villages then nobled 30 barbs to solidifie a hellacious defense around all my offense

w32 nobled players until about 20 villages then poped 10 1.5-2k barbs for defense villages

w49 9 player caps then my villages got raped by top 30 and top 50 players from nerd... capped 6 barbs so i wouldn't get nobled out... currently playing in top 5 tribe that rimmed [IT]... sanchez old tribe lolz

w50 is a mystery to all as to what account i am playing... i may be coplaying a baron within DIY lolz

buzz off nub

p.s. keep hugging sanchez.. it worked well on w49

DeletedUser

luc6 I wouldnt really go calling people on the rim nubcakes, you started on the 17th, I started on the 27th, you are currently 38k in points, im 26k, you started nobling on the 6th, I started nobling on the 12th (see that, your 10day headstart got brought down to 6?) now to the frequency of your noblings, it takes you approx 1.5-2 days to noble another village, it takes me often less than 24hrs to noble one. My smallest village I nobled was 2.8k (was over 3k with wall, player that I made restart) biggest was 4.6k, your smallest village nobled was 2.5k and largest was 3.8k...

congrats you are Ube at this Game....

Bar that idiot I rate a lot of DIY, and played with a few also, carlita and athalie in Adroit before they restarted, one or two floating about that were in my fallen pre-made, am guessing the frontline will be funsies, guessing i'll just continue being a nubcake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hotrodder, I'd like to know why you are so frustrated. I rarely see the anger that you have unleashed here. Which DIY player rimmed you at some stage to trigger all of this frustration...?? I sure hope it was me...

Anyways, I'd like to thank you for the attention you are giving us. You are single handedly making us look good and I would like to thank you for that. Additionally, it's nice to see a forum alive for once. So many external forums are dead these days and you at least have brought life to this one. Admittedly, you are spewing crap all over the place, but it sure is fun to read.

Now run along, there's a good little boy...

DeletedUser

hotrodder said:
funny you call me a barb nobler... w20 i nobled only players until i had no choice because i was boxed in by tribemates and allies

I wonder why they did that. Did you delete shortly after? :icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hotrodder, I'd like to know why you are so frustrated. I rarely see the anger that you have unleashed here. Which DIY player rimmed you at some stage to trigger all of this frustration...?? I sure hope it was me...

Anyways, I'd like to thank you for the attention you are giving us. You are single handedly making us look good and I would like to thank you for that. Additionally, it's nice to see a forum alive for once. So many external forums are dead these days and you at least have brought life to this one. Admittedly, you are spewing crap all over the place, but it sure is fun to read.

Now run along, there's a good little boy...

no one on any world from your group of players has attacked me

i know you all are nubs... i simply said what is true... then everyone started attacking me on public so i will not quit flameing now... no one from your tribe has ever said they were not nubs... they nerver said they did not merge whore nor recruit whore... wrath even told me on skype you mates merge "alot" but he simply said at the end of the day no one tribe could beat your team of players

i disagree you cannot be beaten because you all quit before giveing the other tribe the satisfaction.. w41 chuck would have destroyed your tribe.. but wrath was loseing activity and like a great duke/leader he is he put his members in a great "merged" tribe

simple fact is your tribe is nubs, merge whore, and can't win a world lolz... so why the big ego's and flameing me?

you yourself don't have a background on tw other than one of the early worlds your tribe took over the world i think? i'm not sure so don't quote me i just remember wrath showing me the link

to be honest i don't take flameing seriously but most of your mates do.. traits of nubs lolz

anyway keep hugging faaaark... just waiting for a tribe to attack your tribe hard and watch you all quit lolz.. i may make a special pnp on that day :icon_eek:

Soberknight

I hope this wont start off with a simple succesfull robbery and ends with vampires in a mexican bar!

anywayz, Nice declaration and good luck to both sides. Where can we see the first stats?

DeletedUser

You left all 6 of those worlds you were rimmed in with top 50 OD? Yet you joined on the rim when people were already 1m points? Another statement where you are clearly full of shit. Nice selective memory. You're on a roll buddy.

Judging by your noblings when you started each world, yeah of course the rim is tougher. Not because of skills, but because nobody else actually grows out there except the players that are trying to avoid actually fighting anyone :icon_rolleyes:

OoO its another player from world 15. Good luck to both tribes though...both of you will need it.

Bnick18

i disagree you cannot be beaten because you all quit before giveing the other tribe the satisfaction.. w41 chuck would have destroyed your tribe.. but wrath was loseing activity and like a great duke/leader he is he put his members in a great "merged" tribe

simple fact is your tribe is nubs, merge whore, and can't win a world lolz... so why the big ego's and flameing me?

lol this is funny. you say that chuck would destroy faaaaarks tribe. but then you say that DIY is nubs. you fail to realize that there are chuck players in DIY. myself, sanchez, wrath, and pint were all in chuck. so how are us nubs supposed to "destroy" faaaaarks tribe? we wouldnt be able to rely on you, because as you said yourself in the other thread, you were rimmed in w41 by some nub that was better than you...:icon_rolleyes: