The Introduction of PnP: PAINT Vs. /QUIT

• Thread starter zenron the great
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[spoil]
No, Actually it depends entirely on how good you are as a player.

Not my problem.

If thats all the troops you have... Thats your problem.

The one point you have actually made in this post. =]

Cheers dude.

I didn't complain. I simply said your not as good as you think and I'm going to show you that.
You haven't proved anything 'dude'.

:lol:
[/spoil]

Mbright1, remember there was a point where you new to the game as well... for how long he has been playing he has been doing fairly well. Cut it out with the unneeded bashing.

DeletedUser

Hi Aelita, first time I've seen you since I started this world :icon_wink:.

Anyway, I've been talking to scally in game, and I'm going to help him as much as I can without doing it for him. I'm still hoping to see what PAINT are made of after all(besides oil water and pigment...).

DeletedUser

Eh as I mod here I don't like to post here often as they aren't my forums, but I felt the need to make an exception =)

DeletedUser

Ohai Lita, how is your day?

By the way zenron, you and your friend got unblocked from skype, well not sure about you i kinda lost your contact but i unblocked your friend matt xD

nice PnP btw. 7/10

DeletedUser

Erm... I can't remember who you are, sorry. I knew a lot of people back then. which matt as well? I know a few matts.

DeletedUser

Erm... I can't remember who you are, sorry. I knew a lot of people back then. which matt as well? I know a few matts.

King Matt II

He told you to send me a message on skype since i blocked him and then i blocked you xD

DeletedUser

Ohh, you're that Joe. I thought you were talking about a long time ago. I get what you're talking about now :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

I am terribly sorry to disappoint everyone i know you were all looking forward to a good war but im afraid you'll have to keep waiting.

I was out for the majority of the day on a narrow boat as i do every few days and when i logged on about 5 minutes ago i noticed my tribe has degenerated into about 30 members. Which is not good, obviously. Therefore i took this opportunity to leave /QUIT since the tribe as i knew and liked has disappeared and there is no point in remaining. Plus while i was away my main village got attacked and i lost a fair amount of my last nuke, good times :p

My apologies Zenron it appears this war didnt live up to your excellent PnP.

Mbright i could attack your skills as a player back but i dont really see what that would achieve and i dont really feel like i have anything more to prove, so gl hf with the rest of your time on this world.

I do indeed have much to learn whitty, this was my first real 'war' I've seen and i probably got overexcited and hasty sending out my troops willy nilly. Im not the best but at least i do intend to learn from my mistakes ^_^

I guess this thread has served its purpose, this wasnt really a war anyway, more of a rout.

Oh and thanks everyone for your support, much love <3

Last edited by a moderator:

ReginaV

I still think you did good Scallywaggle... I am a sucker for underdogs and with a tribe that can't even work together you ended up on the bad end.
Really hope you survive :eek:)

DeletedUser

this is the last time ill be posting stats, looks like we wont need them anymore as it looks to be over for /QUIT

Side 1:
Tribes: /QUIT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Paint
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 30
Difference: 27
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20,221
Side 2: 208,008
Difference: 187,787
chart

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

Mbright1, remember there was a point where you new to the game as well... for how long he has been playing he has been doing fairly well. Cut it out with the unneeded bashing.

Seriously Mbright1. If everyone acted how you are acting by that statement. Every world in tribalwars would be filled with newbs by now. Why? Because veteran players have to help these newbs so that they can learn and be productive. Otherwise they will turn into noobs because they think what they are doing is right because they know no other way.

[spoil]Newb = a new player to tribalwars, willing to learn
Noob= a player that is new or been playing for a while. Unwilling to learn. They feel that they know everything and their way is the only way.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well, this so called war is a joke, if anyone didn't notice yet. It seem it's up to me to explain what have happened to /Quit even thou I don't really know as I wasn't here when it started. What I do know is that the tribe of some reason decided to war against Paint, a war that was doomed to fail.

I'm playing as barbhunter in /Quit and I got enough experience from this game to see we were not good enough to war...almost anyone. I turned out to got that right. Anyway, I wasn't in council and I didn't want to be in council. I got enough to do in another world and can't spend the time on w49 that is needed to lead...besides I'm not a leader as a person. Just when the war was about to start I went on a vacation for 7 days and I got myself a sitter. When I later after 3 days logged in, the tribe was falling apart. The top players had jumped ship and saved themselves in Paint, one of them my sitter, some have gone solo and a few are now in Nerd. I was made duke and the sitting was passed to Mbright1. He used my account to raise an army camp and then wipe it out. He used my troops against my own tribemates, and of course he could read as much in our forum as he wanted. Not that it would matter in the long term. I don't blame him as that is what all leaders would do if they would have the chance. I'm just telling this as it's one of the reasons why this war turned out to be what it is.

To the people who were supposed to show the way but jumped ship...shame on you. To the other members who run in panic....sorry to see you turned down by your own tribemates. To Paint and the rest of the world of 49, sorry for not giving a good show.

Now I just give the remaining members a day or two to find another home or decide who to choice as their new leader. The alternative will be to disband. Myself will most likely press delete and go back to my other world.

Good luck and have fun.
Barbhunter/sueco

dalesmckay

[SPOIL]Well, this so called war is a joke, if anyone didn't notice yet. It seem it's up to me to explain what have happened to /Quit even thou I don't really know as I wasn't here when it started. What I do know is that the tribe of some reason decided to war against Paint, a war that was doomed to fail.

I'm playing as barbhunter in /Quit and I got enough experience from this game to see we were not good enough to war...almost anyone. I turned out to got that right. Anyway, I wasn't in council and I didn't want to be in council. I got enough to do in another world and can't spend the time on w49 that is needed to lead...besides I'm not a leader as a person. Just when the war was about to start I went on a vacation for 7 days and I got myself a sitter. When I later after 3 days logged in, the tribe was falling apart. The top players had jumped ship and saved themselves in Paint, one of them my sitter, some have gone solo and a few are now in Nerd. I was made duke and the sitting was passed to Mbright1. He used my account to raise an army camp and then wipe it out. He used my troops against my own tribemates, and of course he could read as much in our forum as he wanted. Not that it would matter in the long term. I don't blame him as that is what all leaders would do if they would have the chance. I'm just telling this as it's one of the reasons why this war turned out to be what it is.

To the people who were supposed to show the way but jumped ship...shame on you. To the other members who run in panic....sorry to see you turned down by your own tribemates. To Paint and the rest of the world of 49, sorry for not giving a good show.

Now I just give the remaining members a day or two to find another home or decide who to choice as their new leader. The alternative will be to disband. Myself will most likely press delete and go back to my other world.

Good luck and have fun.
Barbhunter/sueco[/SPOIL]

If your account has been used maliciously, then send a support ticket

DeletedUser91478

Well, this so called war is a joke, if anyone didn't notice yet. It seem it's up to me to explain what have happened to /Quit even thou I don't really know as I wasn't here when it started. What I do know is that the tribe of some reason decided to war against Paint, a war that was doomed to fail.

Good luck and have fun.
Barbhunter/sueco

At least you stood up and said something...I commend Scally though....

andren13
PAINT

DeletedUser

Sueco! Hi. I remember you from W3(b|rth). It's a pretty big step down from the awesomeness that b|rth was to the tribe you're in on this world. What happened? D:

Anyway, this post shows a different light to Paint that we haven't seen before. Looking in your opponents forum is one thing, but using their own troops against them is just underhand. It's the kind of maneuver you would expect from a tribe who can't win from their own skill, but that isn't the case here. So what was the reason for this?

DeletedUser91375

i don't no what special is on this PnP. but ok, it isn't bad... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Sueco! Hi. I remember you from W3(b|rth). It's a pretty big step down from the awesomeness that b|rth was to the tribe you're in on this world. What happened? D:

Anyway, this post shows a different light to Paint that we haven't seen before. Looking in your opponents forum is one thing, but using their own troops against them is just underhand. It's the kind of maneuver you would expect from a tribe who can't win from their own skill, but that isn't the case here. So what was the reason for this?

Hi Zen. I remember you. Didn't think you remember me so I didn't say hello. Yea those old times. A long time ago and it was my first or second world. I wasn't around long enough to gain credit from the "awesomeness" of b|rth.
But I do believe you played another of my worlds...w15 or w17 maybe? Those have been my main worlds.

To your question about the actions made by Mbright1 you have to ask him, but it wasn't like I had dozens of nukes....

DeletedUser

Mbright did this act on his own, we knew he had the account sit but weren't aware about him sending out your troops. I am clearly disappointed with what he has done disciplinary action will be taken. Then again, questions must be asked about how he got your dukes account sit?

DeletedUser

Mbright did this act on his own, we knew he had the account sit but weren't aware about him sending out your troops. I am clearly disappointed with what he has done disciplinary action will be taken. Then again, questions must be asked about how he got your dukes account sit?

Sorry if I was a bit unclear. I was made duke while I was away on my vacation. My sitter changed my prives into dukestatus before he left for paint and then passed my account over to Mbright1. All other leaders were gone or inactive when I returned. The real duke was downgraded as well, but he isn't around anymore anyway.

DeletedUser62954

i was just curious about this disciplinary action... will he get spanked :icon_evil: