The Introduction of PnP: PAINT Vs. /QUIT

• Thread starter zenron the great
  • Start date

ReginaV

Problably because /QUIT declared and then didn't attack...

When only one side attacks there's not really a war is there ? Scallywaggle and his skirmish with James is about how bad this war ever got... We are still taking their villages and once in a while someone either suicide on our walls - or try and recap a villages - but attacks on us is almost not happening.

Where's the war ?...
But we keep this up and hope the remains of /QUIT find their feet and start to at least defend themselves.

DeletedUser

I really want to sit someone on the frontlines of /QUIT and just go on a killing spree, really try and test you guys skill. I don't think /QUIT are even nearly showing us your strength, and that's not fun for a bystander.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On another note /Quit ain't doing to bad yet people are going over the top on this thread we are looking at 2 tribes with over 500 villas between them and people think the war is all but over when under 20 fall ? Yeh I ain't stupid its a real bad start when you consider who declared but its not over by a long shot Paint will do the usual and recruit for position and try and take the leaders to cause /Quit to disband and to be honest its a tactic thats worked for them in the past although not a very good one in the long run as players soon get bored and go inactive and have to be booted when they start affecting the stats and making them look bad :icon_razz:

Judging by the number of defects i can assure you that this plan is working for them. Although i'll be interested to see what they do in the future because as far as i can tell they are approaching the member cap.

Also Zenron that would be indeed nice, both as a morale booster and just to appreciate however unfortunately i dont really see anyone left who can actually do that :p. Im way too small and battered to even think about it. Anim could probably have thrown a few punches but alas i think he was the first to leave. I havent heard from my duke in about a week and i think all the barons have currently left. sooooo its not looking too peachy, currently the only people left are a few like myself who are trying to survive and others deep south in K62 who are too far to be troubled by this war and are pretty much on auto-pilot through this war.

On the plus side things cant get much worse ^_^

EDIT: Oh our army camp which for some unknown reason had 1 scout in and nothing else was just destroyed, ha ha :p

DeletedUser

Double posting is a sin i know but:

Sent Jul 06,2010 00:54

Attacker: james647
Origin: 004 (201|512) K52

Quantity: 0 0 3134 0 932 0 157 19 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level 1 to level 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 27 to -6

Sent Jul 06,2010 00:54

Defender: james647
Destination: Shruggy~3 (200|503) K52

Quantity: 0 0 3134 0 932 0 157 19 0
Losses: 0 0 3134 0 932 0 157 19 0

Loyalty: Dropped from 25 to 4

high five for sucky noblings :p, looks like my re-nobling scheme failed this time

DeletedUser91478

"thread we are looking at 2 tribes with over 500 villas between them"

Actually, it's more like Paint's K52 villages against /QUIT...

Scally, I admire you and good luck, honest!

andren13
PAINT

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: /QUIT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Paint
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 14
Difference: 12
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 13,397
Side 2: 98,878
Difference: 85,481
chart

DeletedUser

Scally, I honestly hope you survive, because you seem to be the only one trying in your tribe.

EDIT: I think you have those two nobles for /QUIT haha

Mbright1

Side 1:
Tribes: Paint
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: /QUIT
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 2
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,753
Side 2: 13,397
Difference: 144,356

chart

DeletedUser

Oooooops, i picked 48 hour time, oh well, Paint still proves to be running away so far. Not trying to make them look bad but i mean i expected /QUIT to declare and noble 10 vills by now but only 2, bad coordinating on the attacks.

But anything can still happen, i mean quit can prove us all wrong come back. But i doubt that will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mbright1

what direction should our tribe take
go down fighting
2 Votes (22,22%)

attempt to become an academy of paint
1 Vote (11,11%)

ally with TRD/NERD
1 Vote (11,11%)

ally with TRD/NERD and try to take out paint
1 Vote (11,11%)

disband and start new
(0,00%)

disband and go our separate ways
4 Votes (44,44%)

Only been 3 days and they want to disband...
Sad... I'd prefer you guys not... makes it easier for us to mark you on the map. =]
However ill mark you by player on my map jussst in case =]

And its rather funny... TRD asked us about joining on our side. and NERD well they want nothing to do with them.

Mbright1

This scally guy seems to getting a lot of attention...
I'll agree good job your the only player of /QUIT doing anything.
You sniped a awful train... Re caped and then lost a village. all from a new player in training with limited English.
Lets see just how well you stack up to some real players =].
Good luck.

DeletedUser

This scally guy seems to getting a lot of attention...
I'll agree good job your the only player of /QUIT doing anything.
You sniped a awful train... Re caped and then lost a village. all from a new player in training with limited English.
Lets see just how well you stack up to some real players =].
Good luck.

See it all depends on the spin you put on it

1) He's twice my size
2) Im a new player in training if you consider it
3) I lost a sizable chunk of my troops actively participating in this war, whereas all James647 has done is scavenge a village from me and nothing more
4) In reference to the point above at least i am actively participating in this war :p

I dont see how you have cause for complaint, you say we all suck and are doing nothing etc. but then i go and prove you wrong and yet im the bad guy for merely displaying we arent all incredibly incompetent?

Cheers dude.

And thanks everyone for the kudos <3

Also if you think thats bad you should read some of our forums. Although i have no doubt you already can. ha ha -.-

Mbright1

See it all depends on the spin you put on it

No, Actually it depends entirely on how good you are as a player.

2) Im a new player in training if you consider it

Not my problem.

3) I lost a sizable chunk of my troops actively participating in this war, whereas all James647 has done is scavenge a village from me and nothing more

If thats all the troops you have... Thats your problem.

4) In reference to the point above at least i am actively participating in this war :p

The one point you have actually made in this post. =]

I dont see how you have cause for complaint, you say we all suck and are doing nothing etc. but then i go and prove you wrong and yet im the bad guy for merely displaying we arent all incredibly incompetent?

Cheers dude.

I didn't complain. I simply said your not as good as you think and I'm going to show you that.
You haven't proved anything 'dude'.

Also if you think thats bad you should read some of our forums. Although i have no doubt you already can. ha ha -.-

:lol:

dalesmckay

[SPOIL]No, Actually it depends entirely on how good you are as a player.

Not my problem.

If thats all the troops you have... Thats your problem.

The one point you have actually made in this post. =]

Cheers dude.

I didn't complain. I simply said your not as good as you think and I'm going to show you that.
You haven't proved anything 'dude'.

:lol:[/SPOIL]

Enough of the bashing already.
Put your money where your mouth is and start showing everyone that you yourself are as good as you think.

Go little Scallywaggle dude...

DeletedUser

Enough of the bashing already.
Put your money where your mouth is and start showing everyone that you yourself are as good as you think.

Go little Scallywaggle dude...

I think your tribe replied to me that way :)

dalesmckay

I think your tribe replied to me that way :)

A little off-topic don't you think.
I was happy to war you guys, but what happened when we wouldn't merge... you bent over for 1/0.
So much for my war.

OT... go little Scallywaggle dude...

DeletedUser

You have a lot to learn. Conserve those troops for as long as you can don't just waste them so in the first week you're out! Snipe trains, stack single attacks, back time, just a few things you can do to give the South front a challenge :icon_wink:

dalesmckay

You have a lot to learn. Conserve those troops for as long as you can don't just waste them so in the first week you're out! Snipe trains, stack single attacks, back time, just a few things you can do to give the South front a challenge :icon_wink:

Much better... constructive criticism. :icon_smile: