Side 2: 9,367,860
Difference: 8,326,516

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,072,081
Side 2: 2,860,928
Difference: 1,211,153

chart

@Bull well if the above stats are your idea of being good, I think I'd rather be bad. Also he was implying that all we put out is garbage pnp unlike phoenx so that was why he put up his, when in reality it's mainly the same (name calling).

@cy-pres hope things are good for you long time no chat.

DeletedUser44039

LOEN are not caring about location, they're here and they are PHOENX's puppet.

Ya, and best of luck on trying to get more tribes in! :p

uh? thats brave coming from the duke of the tribe that was trying to manipulate LOEN to start attacking phoenix :icon_rolleyes:

KarmaX

So, that means u guys admit using LOEN publicly. Btw i've never talked with LOEN, mayb 1 mail filled with threat though.

DeletedUser

You lot are so full of BS**t, I do believe you are actualy starting to believe it yourselves :)

DeletedUser44039

So, that means u guys admit using LOEN publicly. Btw i've never talked with LOEN, mayb 1 mail filled with threat though.
lol, when in my life i´ve admited that lie??
LOEN has his own nukes, his own players,his own duke/s, and his own decisions, its not phoenix fault that ram recruited their ¨eating zone¨ and pissed them off

DeletedUser

ooo this is geting good:) lol this is better then watching TV please all do go on:) (sir mike i dont remember you in LoEN lol but hey what do i know) :)and these guys keep on saying LOEN when its LoEN.:) funny indeed

DeletedUser

Hmmm. Interesting response, KarmaX.

Several declaratory statements, all based on assumptions, or knowledge without fact. Oddly, somewhat like what you accuse me of doing.

First up:

@Cypres: Your thinking is absurd.

And yes, LOEN are not caring about location, they're here and they are PHOENX's puppet.

How is my thinking absurd? I simply looked at the numbers on TWStats. Are you really arguing that LoEN merely does the bidding of Phoenx? That, in fact, Phoenx runs LoEN like RAM runs DRIFT (and D2)? I'm sure the boys and girls over at LoEN would be surprised to hear they were the academy tribe of Phoenx ... but whatever. If you want to say "RAM and allies outnumber Phoenx and crew by a two-to-one margin" vs. a three-to-one margin, then super. I'm sure no one really cares and everyone sleeps fine at night.

Now for my more personal response to your more personal comments in your post:

And why is someone who is phoney over here? You're just one dead member of KBC who doesn't even have an original account left. You have no IG experience of current war and thus you don't have any weight in this.

Yes, I no longer have my account. I deleted it (or the system did) over a year ago, after I spent a month or two fighting against T-W-C alone (specifically the originals Crasula and irockyourworld, if I remember correctly) after my Duke disbanded my tribe without consulting anyone.

However, you (and RAM) certainly were excited to get me into a RAM account when I came back (Orclord852) and when Orclord left RAM when I was taking the weekend off, you were more than happy to have me on RAM's side, running ops against BD until they crumbled. You and RAM were eager to offer me accounts to have as my own in RAM as recently as what, three weeks ago? For someone who is "phoney" and just "one dead member of KBC who doesn't even have an original account left" I would need to line up RAM's council so I could count on their fingers and toes how many times in the last eight months I was offered a RAM account.

Secondly, you claim that I don't have any "IG experience of current war and thus you don't have any weight in this." If this statement were even true I would argue the Atreaus defense - even those not involved with a war, or even those who haven't played the game in a year or more, are "allowed" to comment here.

But more specifically, I would go wake up CShipley - he would never make the claim that I didn't have any "IG knowledge of the war" without asking me whether it was correct, first. :icon_wink: Sometimes I turn up in the strangest places ... as Shipley knows well and you should have guessed. :icon_wink:

(Oh and last:

Ya, and best of luck on trying to get more tribes in! :p

No clue if this was a response to me, or to another post from Phoenx, or whatever. If it was meant for me, I have NO idea what it means. OK, done.)

(Ooops, one more. Hey, Wanderer! Have you guessed that name yet? ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Cy,

When you played Orclord account in the BD war, you did a very good job with an account that was in a really bad shape. I remember all the sniping and all the things you were doing and it was impressive. Everytime someone needed help and wanted some villages nuked, you were doing it. Your work back then was greatly appreciated and you certainly showed that you had a lot of talent (if I remember correctly, it was your first world). I definitely wanted you to play a RAM account. We would need more players like you now.

For the Loen part, it's of public knowledge that Phoenx are going to mass delete (or pretend they will) once RAM war is over. So there would be a lot of easy barbs to noble while not having to fight Phoenx when they can actually benefit from Phoenx blowing up a D2-Drift-RAM for them.

The images that comes to my mind are from the movie 300 when the brawlers are called for help after the "immortals" fight (so that the spartans can regroup). Loen are not soldiers, but they do their part. Are they Phoenx puppets? If we define puppets as only doing it because Phoenx want them to, they are not.

They find their benefit in it.

DeletedUser

@Cypres: Your thinking is absurd. And why is someone who is phoney over here? You're just one dead member of KBC who doesn't even have an original account left. You have no IG experience of current war and thus you don't have any weight in this. And yes, LOEN are not caring about location, they're here and they are PHOENX's puppet.

Hey Cy,

When you played Orclord account in the BD war, you did a very good job with an account that was in a really bad shape. I remember all the sniping and all the things you were doing and it was impressive. Everytime someone needed help and wanted some villages nuked, you were doing it. Your work back then was greatly appreciated and you certainly showed that you had a lot of talent (if I remember correctly, it was your first world). I definitely wanted you to play a RAM account. We would need more players like you now.

For the Loen part, it's of public knowledge that Phoenx are going to mass delete (or pretend they will) once RAM war is over. So there would be a lot of easy barbs to noble while not having to fight Phoenx when they can actually benefit from Phoenx blowing up a D2-Drift-RAM for them.

look at the difference in response!

same tribe!

yet RAM leader (carmax) post is unbearable and stupid!
while RAM player (Noob) post is intelligent and respectful!

DeletedUser44039

same tribe!

totally agree with that

DeletedUser

sorry but the amount of lol on this last page made me change pants a touch, well twice. ram where do you get your intel?

DeletedUser65940

sorry but the amount of lol on this last page made me change pants a touch, well twice.

Hahahhahaha! You and me both mate!
This thread is getting silly... oh wait, it's been silly since the original post.

Hey Cypres,
Long time no see. I've missed you :icon_cry:
I agree with noobaxes 100%, you kicked ass during the BD war, and if cshipley were still around, im sure he could talk you into coming back :icon_biggrin:

I know its hard for some players, but it is possible to be enemies in a war, and still be respectful towards each other.

Regarding the LoEN/Phoenx thing, I believe LoEN are acting alone, however I have heard several romours about Phoenx asking for help from ~B~.... so I wouldn't be surprised if Phoenx requested help from LoEN. I believe LoEN to be retaliating against mavfan for nobling in their K and nobling LoEN village/s.

Looking at the stats over the last month, Phoenx have nothing to be bragging about, they're down well over 100 caps!

Oh, and Paj... what happened with Whittons? I know his version of the story, whats yours? You might wanna change your game plan if you're losing players cause of your bad language and aggressive nature. Friends don't attack friends.... unless you're in Phoenx.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

same tribe!

totally agree with that

I disagree. Coming from a more neutral perspective (I don't have particular love for either side) it's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Your posts are no less or more "unbearable and stupid" then Karmax's. I'm stating the very bleeding obvious here, but you only think each others posts idiotic because you're on opposite sides.

The only difference, is that at least occasionally, Noob seems to have the ability to be more objective and/or complimentary, perhaps because he's made it clear that he likes Phoenx. Hence why you find his post idyllic, you're not going to disagree with someone that likes your tribe. Your posts have more in common with Karmax's then his; you're both going to bash each others tribes, come what may. So please, get off your high horse.

Sorry for the rant, but "your pnp is stupid" is the lowest form of PnP. Worse then the declarations made entirely of googled pictures. *shudders*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ooo this is geting good:) lol this is better then watching TV please all do go on:) (sir mike i dont remember you in LoEN lol but hey what do i know) :)and these guys keep on saying LOEN when its LoEN.:) funny indeed

I joined via L-A after merging the majority of actives from Evolution/Motivation, but it is easier to type Loen rather than LoEN but I'm sure some people read Leon :)

DeletedUser

lol im very diplomatic so i word check my stuff and make SURE i spell there tribe name right ;p; and L-A is a great tribe:) i reside in celts atm. working up the chain as you did:) say hi to DATA-Network for me please:) and make surrrre freedom-1 knows the mr.tubesocks is geting killed lol

(maybe we should talk in game or via PM lol we might get off topic)
@spleen mage
errr i disagree spleen mage. your logic in your words are not right at all:( please tell me you know what your talking about( i mean no disrespect im just wondering)

DeletedUser44039

I disagree. Coming from a more neutral perspective (I don't have particular love for either side) it's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Your posts are no less or more "unbearable and stupid" then Karmax's. I'm stating the very bleeding obvious here, but you only think each others posts idiotic because you're on opposite sides.

The only difference, is that at least occasionally, Noob seems to have the ability to be more objective and/or complimentary, perhaps because he's made it clear that he likes Phoenx. Hence why you find his post idyllic, you're not going to disagree with someone that likes your tribe. Your posts have more in common with Karmax's then his; you're both going to bash each others tribes, come what may. So please, get off your high horse.

Sorry for the rant, but "your pnp is stupid" is the lowest form of PnP. Worse then the declarations made entirely of googled pictures. *shudders*

this make me lols :lol:

i dont agree with you, i like wittman and art and some other ram players. but that fact doesnt mean that they arent massrecruiters or that karmax is trying to put words in my mouth, words that are totally lie, or that he is insulting a player that was playing an account in twc/ram, so u still think that isnt stupid?

KarmaX

Hmmm. Interesting response, KarmaX.

Several declaratory statements, all based on assumptions, or knowledge without fact. Oddly, somewhat like what you accuse me of doing.

First up:

How is my thinking absurd? I simply looked at the numbers on TWStats. Are you really arguing that LoEN merely does the bidding of Phoenx? That, in fact, Phoenx runs LoEN like RAM runs DRIFT (and D2)? I'm sure the boys and girls over at LoEN would be surprised to hear they were the academy tribe of Phoenx ... but whatever. If you want to say "RAM and allies outnumber Phoenx and crew by a two-to-one margin" vs. a three-to-one margin, then super. I'm sure no one really cares and everyone sleeps fine at night.

Now for my more personal response to your more personal comments in your post:

Yes, I no longer have my account. I deleted it (or the system did) over a year ago, after I spent a month or two fighting against T-W-C alone (specifically the originals Crasula and irockyourworld, if I remember correctly) after my Duke disbanded my tribe without consulting anyone.

However, you (and RAM) certainly were excited to get me into a RAM account when I came back (Orclord852) and when Orclord left RAM when I was taking the weekend off, you were more than happy to have me on RAM's side, running ops against BD until they crumbled. You and RAM were eager to offer me accounts to have as my own in RAM as recently as what, three weeks ago? For someone who is "phoney" and just "one dead member of KBC who doesn't even have an original account left" I would need to line up RAM's council so I could count on their fingers and toes how many times in the last eight months I was offered a RAM account.

Secondly, you claim that I don't have any "IG experience of current war and thus you don't have any weight in this." If this statement were even true I would argue the Atreaus defense - even those not involved with a war, or even those who haven't played the game in a year or more, are "allowed" to comment here.

But more specifically, I would go wake up CShipley - he would never make the claim that I didn't have any "IG knowledge of the war" without asking me whether it was correct, first. :icon_wink: Sometimes I turn up in the strangest places ... as Shipley knows well and you should have guessed. :icon_wink:

(Oh and last:

No clue if this was a response to me, or to another post from Phoenx, or whatever. If it was meant for me, I have NO idea what it means. OK, done.)

(Ooops, one more. Hey, Wanderer! Have you guessed that name yet? ;) )

We don't run D2. Its only that we have mutual understanding. Half the D2 members aren't even attacking PHOENX. If i were to do the biddings in D2 then the actions would be completely different as to now. Yes, few of the members of D2 are close friend of mine but they're not our academy.

And yes, you don't have any IG weight in this talk. You can give your views outta the box but you can't claim what we are. Also, I'm not asking you to not post. All the post are welcome but the claims you made are completely false and yes we are fighting both PHOENX and LOEN and now ~B~ is gone but we still have to stack our border incase anyone else things of getting in the middle of the fights. And yes, I admit you were helping us with attacking BD but you had your motives too and I knew you were closer to Paj but at that time we had same target so I could trust you but at the moment its something different and we're on different sides.

DeletedUser

you are at war with LoEN thats new to my ears lol tell me this karmaX if we had the same mutual target and we became friends through that experince and then you go to war with a friend of mine and a enemy of yours and i decide to help you both would you dishoner my conclutions and suggestions? this is looking wrose and wrose for you my friend:( sometimes its better to learn about yourself before you judge others because you just might be doing the same thing... get what im saying mate:) i like you karmaX and i like paj just as much:) you too are funny and i get where you are comeing from. please consider what im saying okay? thanks karmaX

and paj please lay off being a huge jack ass lol its funny but please you do it a bit to much:) i see you point in it tho. try being nice mate:) okay?

KarmaX

lol reg.. i hear u!! I was just pointing out the situations. They want to be so called brave tribe that is fighting tribe 2-3 times bigger than them alone. They called us hugger but I guess they're doing the same. I don't call that hugging but if they call it then they're calling themselves huggers.

DeletedUser

okay i get what you mean mate:) lets see what paj has to say about this is he being hypocritical? or no hmm lets find out