nothing new, time to QUIT again..

DeletedUser

"you're full of crap". ahh common ElementElite, you know me better than that. Aye, you boys want to sling mud, we can do that...

Yes, Bacon did beg us to war RL.

Even though I know you were basically all the same tribe - with diferent leaders ;), I wouldn't come to the table with just that.

There were others :)

No, we weren't. If it wasn't for the fact that we were Once a tribe and were once allies, it could have come to a war, but we were also busy beating R.L..
And I thought I did know you better than that, but you're a different person on the externals apparently, like everyone.

DeletedUser

No, we weren't. If it wasn't for the fact that we were Once a tribe and were once allies, it could have come to a war, but we were also busy beating R.L..
And I thought I did know you better than that, but you're a different person on the externals apparently, like everyone.

Aye, it is what it is, you're attacking my tribe; whatever friendship we have outside of the game, that is a different story...

Check my history, while I've always been a bit controversal, you can always count on me bringing you what "I" beleive to be the truth.

I don't want to hear "stories" about my tribe members that I know aren't true.

Fight fair or I will call you out on it.

Where is this wicked info? (trust me, I've got a lot written up, you'll get my responses to the other comments here shortly).

-I could see the Wicked thing as I was writing, which was bugging the hell out of me.

DeletedUser

Aye, it is what it is, you're attacking my tribe; whatever friendship we have outside of the game, that is a different story...

Check my history, while I've always been a bit controversal, you can always count on me bringing you what "I" beleive to be the truth.

I don't want to hear "stories" about my tribe members that I know aren't true.

Fight fair or I will call you out on it.

Where is this wicked info? (trust me, I've got a lot written up, you'll get my responses to the other comments here shortly).

-I could see the Wicked thing as I was writing, which was bugging the hell out of me.

Actually, you're attacking my tribe, we're retaliating.
And yes, I know, its because we're fighting ~SA~, well they had it coming to them for the months of fighting our old ally Cola and ex-Allies BACON...

And when haven't I been fighting fair? or the rest of Ascend? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Awwww wow, that's so cute! Is that one of the stories that "came to you because you are a top tribe?" Wow, wittle AmishGangsta has some wearning to doooo!

Despite all your wildests beliefs, ASCEND and Bacon were as far from "basically all the same tribe" as you can get. They were practically enemies.

Now see Amish, THIS kind of story comes from having actually full out LED a top tribe for a majority of this worlds existence as well as maintaining a top 20 account. Despite your best efforts, you will never achieve that, nor will you achieve the kind of infiltration that I have :)

Oh I see, attack on me as a player? You think I've never had a top 10 starting account? How about my tribe mates, you think they would respect/follow a leader that couldn't play the game?

Hell, ask RL members, the players that they had to respect during the war. You don't think I'd get a mention? That's not arrogance it's pride. 1ns4n3 has never been a cocky tribe (outside of the one or two members posting on the forums that everyone has).

Seriously, you started off well, but I'm starting to wonder how much time you actually spent here?

Dude, 1ns4n3 has never been a cocky tribe, it's the reason why our diplomacy has always been a strength.

When have we been cocky - examples please?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, that was Bacon leadership wanting you in the war, Not Ascend, you're full of crap. 2 completely different tribes, who in fact had a NAP with each other and Catalina84 did not want their leadership doing these talks, she told them not to involve us. Plus we were beating R.L. like a drum so why would we need your help? If 1ns4n3 had of warred R.L., R.L. would have surely destroyed 1ns4n3, even while Ascend was fighting R.L. you were barely able to stay in the lead, in fact at one point they turned it around, I even spoke to you about that one and did not want to ask on the externals as it would made 1ns4n3's image poor.

You also told me yourself that you had plans to attack R.L. 2 weeks before Ascend declared, you're fool of crap mate.

Ok, bacon, ACSEND, obviously I had mistake, where are these tribes now? I thought they had merged, but if you say they didn't, nevermind...

Barely able to stay in the lead?
LOL, you begged us to enter this war ROFL, now you want to take the credit for it?

Fine take it. It means more to you than me. We war'd RL because we had to. But if we could have reached you, I tell yah, we'd had declared on you a long time ago.

We're now within your reach, no more dancing, no more gangbanging on on our allies...

We are here, right in front of you, the ones you wanted.

Buckle your chin straps and let's have some fun...

DeletedUser

*Sigh* You're grasping at straws here again bro :/

After your merge with NERD, you had plenty of time to declare. You didn't.

We had a couple k's, but you had more, what's your excuse?

You see, one of the funny things about being where I am today is remembering stories, because unfortunately for yourself, there are none of those stories in my recollection. The fortunate fact is however, that I DO remember stories consisting of a certain spy in the 1nS4n3 council, reading that during the NERD v pRo war, 1nS4n3 was using NERD as "a way to soften up pRo before they reach a border with 1nS4n3."

Now im not sure if the same story is also true with ~SA~ as well, but that would be pretty damn sad to need to use allies in such an abusive way like that wouldn't you think?
Is 1nS4n3 really SO worried about their self image, that they would abuse their relationship with their allies? Come on, beauty queen, I'm waiting for your launch.

It's statements like this that make me realise you are a liar. You make statements like this, yet, don't offer any evidence? How fair is that to my tribe mates? Granted, I know none of it's true and, I have a lot more to lose than you by lieing - hell, ask founding members from the past - that we've clashed with if this is true.

I know this is bullshit, because I've BEEN THERE, every freakin' step of the way - only to watch you continuosly throw out these stories without any proof? I mean?

You don't realize the damage you cause by throwing around made up stories like these - likely because you led pRo for 3 weeks and now think your **** don't stink. Seriously, what kind of PNP is this?

These are lies.

Prove to me otherwise, then we can get back to business. But right now I'm calling it as I see it, you are a fraud.

DeletedUser

We were already at war...

You mad bro? You mad cus I'm stylin on you?

P.S. as to you calling me a fraud, smh...just smh at that bro.

Seriously, can't you see things from my point of view - you were a leader.

You throw out all these stories, with absolutely no proof?
What am I supposed to think?

Do you want me to post all of the stories I've heard about your tribe, without any evidence?! - would you not call me out on it?

I mean?!

DeletedUser

You mad bro?

Get it straight man, either I was a leader, or I am a fraud. Which is it?

You're makin zero sense right here, lls.

Ok, if this is your final stance, we'll end this conversation, take care.
Hopefully ACSEND finds a better PNP representative :(

DeletedUser

I couldn't be bothered arguing with you anymore Amish, its like were talking to a brick wall.

DeletedUser

I couldn't be bothered arguing with you anymore Amish, its like were talking to a brick wall.

Yeah, I guess so, I ask for evidence and, you don't have any.

What do you expect EE? At what point am I a brick wall, because I ask for evidence?

Your friend is spreading every story he heard at the water cooler and, I'm supposed to argue with this?

DeletedUser

The In~SA~NE LOVE Coalition ~HA~HA~
Total Members: 217
Total Villages: 51,688

Ascend
Total Members: 49
Total Villages: 21,232

Hmmm ... I reckon we'll probably lose a few villages on our exposed fronts, so no big deal, its to be expected after the cowardly launchings by Insane.

But I'd say we have players to cope with this ridiculous hugfest .... BRING IT ON MUTHAS!!!

FOOTNOTE: (zordo and co are still considered RL, even though Merrick insists they are her War Spoil)

DeletedUser

The In~SA~NE LOVE Coalition ~HA~HA~
Total Members: 217
Total Villages: 51,688

Ascend
Total Members: 49
Total Villages: 21,232

Hmmm ... I reckon we'll probably lose a few villages on our exposed fronts, so no big deal, its to be expected after the cowardly launchings by Insane.

But I'd say we have players to cope with this ridiculous hugfest .... BRING IT ON MUTHAS!!!

FOOTNOTE: (zordo and co are still considered RL, even though Merrick insists they are her War Spoil)

GL curoi ;) - ACSEND is fighting by itself for a chance huh? How about al the small bate around supporting them, I guess there will be none of that?

DeletedUser

Yeah, I guess so, I ask for evidence and, you don't have any.

What do you expect EE? At what point am I a brick wall, because I ask for evidence?

Your friend is spreading every story he heard at the water cooler and, I'm supposed to argue with this?

Why should I provide evidence to chats that were with YOU?
You lie on these forums, hell you even lie or hide things from Merrick. I dare you to say otherwise.

DeletedUser

Why should I provide evidence to chats that were with YOU?
You lie on these forums, hell you even lie or hide things from Merrick. I dare you to say otherwise.

LOL, no I don't mate, I told you that for entertainment purposes - I usually tell someone something that is specific to them - that being said, you seem like a real trustworthy guy. Merrick knows it all, I told her all. Lie on the forums? OK, if so, all I ask is you point it out. I've seen nothing yet mate? How do you expect me to defend myself?

DeletedUser

oh boy... would you not love to have a player as good as me in your ranks??? I already know that answer! ;) and no worries we will bring it :) and we'll chose to let our nukes talk not the forums!!!!! someone please teach elem..... to do the same he/she is annoying! :)

:lol:

DeletedUser

For the record, I love Catalina and Curoi, it's some of the others that do things "behind the scenes" that turn my stomach.

chivalrous knight

Or maybe we are all living in a futuristic society that has eliminated all pain, fear, war, and hatred, and everything looks the same, and there is no color. And maybe ASCEND happens to be a little boy that happens to catch a red glint off an apple, and becomes the Receiver the Memory and the memories just produce pain and they can't take it anymore so they escape the futuristic society and enter a world full of color and sled down a hill to a village where they hear laughter?

Mehhhhhhhhh:p

Do you remember from where and when that you start sitting in front of your computer? If you can't remember, i am pretty sure you are still in the middle of your dream while i am just your subconcious ...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

However, it got to where you had two really strong tribes (and other southern tribes) piling it on one - it just wasn't fun anymore.

Understandable. Oh....wait....

Your actions leave one no option but to assume that you merged R.L specifically to help war us, I guess we should feel special you think we're that good? or maybe you have little faith in SA to do the job? Either way - good luck world. Ascend - I love you all.

DeletedUser86842

LMAOOOO!!! Omg Lukester...you are the reason that 1ns4n3 is so pathetic. You wish you could match the skill of any of the top ASCEND players. You ARE front line I belive, so we wont have to deal with you long.

For the record, nobody cares or will ever care, Amish. Bye bye.

Like Amish has said, you need to be able to back up your comments with fact / evidence. Untill then, your last post (last two words) has been the only one of merrit. I hope you will hold true to your post.

Last edited:

chivalrous knight

LMAOOOO!!! Omg Lukester...you are the reason that 1ns4n3 is so pathetic. You wish you could match the skill of any of the top ASCEND players. You ARE front line I belive, so we wont have to deal with you long.

For the record, nobody cares or will ever care, Amish. Bye bye.

LOL..... Lukester is not pathetic, and Amish just want to give the forum something alive:icon_wink:

You must admit that it is fun to get someone into a battle of tongue occasionally, else it will be boring with no one to fight (in words) with you :p