nothing new, time to QUIT again..

DeletedUser

It comes a moment when we all have to do it..
Ascend declare..
hug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stotty2009

How did you declare exactly?
Who was the first to launch attacks?
Who was the one who wanted to have "a 2 month self canceling nap. It can’t be cancelled before these 2 month."? Seems like you wanted to "hug" it out ;)

DeletedUser

How did you declare exactly?
Who was the first to launch attacks?
Who was the one who wanted to have "a 2 month self canceling nap. It can’t be cancelled before these 2 month."? Seems like you wanted to "hug" it out ;)

i am not sure what this post is even about stotty?!? give them a chance to explain before we jump to any conclusions..... it looks like either a "quiting the game" declaration or about hugs??? please elaborate guys.

DeletedUser

Yup well at least we have the balls to declare .... unlike yourselves!

DeletedUser

it's not in my character being rude and proud but.. here is your answer: it's too hard waiting 3-4 days aftear you have read "kamasutra"!

Merrick2 on 03.11. at 08:49
Dear Catalina84...

...So Catalina, that´s the true, we not want the NAP, we not want any peace, we´ll not gift villages and we´ll defend our allies...

I´m sorry to need say this, but you really delayed a whole week after had read kamasutra...

Merrick2 on 03.11. at 08:49
Dear Catalina84...

...So Catalina, that´s the true, we not want the NAP, we not want any peace, we´ll not gift villages and we´ll defend our allies...

You guys not wanna understand? Ok, incomings did the job. Enjoy the war, but we declared first, you only was lazy to realize. ;)

DeletedUser

balls??? I thought you were female? sorry I guess I was mistaken. as merr said lets just enjoy the war! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I'm confused, is ASCEND merging again? :lol:

You're one to talk :icon_wink:

Bring it on!!

Side 1:
Tribes: ASCEND, ~Z0mB~
Side 2:
Tribes: ~SA~, ~HA~, 1ns4n3

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 308
Side 2: 105