W54 - Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

figured I would give it a shot been playing with gimp off and on for months but never posted maps. good timing to do it too as the merges recently have changed everything on the map alot. :)

hope you all like.

[spoil]
top1054.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It's nice. But since it's a "clear" map, I'd put in continent lines, to see where is who. :)

DeletedUser

eh I figured since ever other map we have seems to have the continent lines included that one without would be nice too. maybe the next one I will do that instead :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's nothing wrong with not having them. :)
It's just something I prefer if the map is clear and not blurry/too much artistic that shows positions of tribes and it's villages I like to add the lines.

AdamAjf

Nice Map Do it again with top 10 though its a bit tight in there lol

DeletedUser

I don't think it's too cluttered.
Only PE - RT area and PATRYN - Change are bumped up together real tight.
And maybe TSA - Party!

But yeah, thanks for the compliments. I'll give a shot at top 10 tomorrow on the same design.

DeletedUser

Wonderful map. I want to be able to recreate bnaujok's maps, those are wonderful (look at W18 and I think W42).

DeletedUser84906

I have been very busy, and not paying much attention to w54 tbh, will update this as soon as possible, same with milestones thread.

DeletedUser

I don't like the rough edges around the fire. You should have at least tried to smudge them out. If you still have the PSD/XCF file you can fix that.

DeletedUser

I stretched the Clipboard size, as it looked bad in the forum, what you can see it the flame where it was cut off from the previous boarder, very bad mistake, that I only noticed after posting this, so, keep it on the low down :p Also, could you get on skype :)

DeletedUser

looked better in the tribe forum :p
still looks good tho nice work : )

DeletedUser

For some reason, I prefer the Punch Vs Angry effects over the Lighting The Bonfire... I spent a while on the Bonfire effects as well..