W54 - Player Made Maps

Discussion in 'World 54' started by -mefisto-, Dec 7, 2010.

Share This Page

1. EdwardT19

EdwardT19 Guest

[​IMG]

There you go :p ^ Needed the actual Image url, you had the link to the image on the site.

2. EdwardT19

EdwardT19 Guest

Oh a nice map btw. Seems a little blury? Not sure if that's the word to use :icon_confused:

3. bhawb

bhawb Guest

I don't mind that it seems a little fuzzy, it fits with the lettering, but zombie and PATRYN should be different colors to stand out more, right now the line is a bit hard to see because the colors are so similar. a reddish color wouldn't be bad for zombie, or white, to help them stand out from the others.

4. Mr Lanky

Mr Lanky Guest

Doing requests, PM them me or leave em here and I'll get it made. For now, me and my best teammate :icon_wink:

[​IMG]

5. Mr Lanky

Mr Lanky Guest

Bored. Made a map. Double post.

[​IMG]

6. punch and patryn should of been different colors

7. =Black Rider=

=Black Rider= Still Going Strong

ohhh tks edwart :) its my first time...

also tks for critics :icon_wink:

***i am sutch amateur*** :icon_sad:

8. AsSerTEdEnD

AsSerTEdEnD Non-stop Poster

Top 10...esp as now some players have broken away from Chik3n (TBD)

9. Sentret

Sentret Guest

Wait a few days. Things are changing, don't make your maps yet. People like asserted who think things are done, shouldn't be listened too.

10. nothing wrong with more maps it shows every change the world went through not just the end results :icon_wink:

11. Sentret

Sentret Guest

Well, these maps are gonna become outdated rather quickly. But hey, it's up to you!

12. of course the maps are going to be out dated they always will be something changing every month pretty much for the first year or so

13. Sentret

Sentret Guest

Yeah. But I was just saying, it'd take a little bit longer for their map to become outdated if they waited a few days. Let things settle out a bit more. But it's their time, not mine.

14. Valth

Valth Guest

i really loved that map mate, you gotta keep them coming =) once in a week at least?

15. AsSerTEdEnD

AsSerTEdEnD Non-stop Poster

When you can prove that i thought everything was DONE...then you can talk to me like i am stupid...

Now get back in your hole, i asked for a map...doesn't matter if it will change...its good to see how the world changes! :icon_rolleyes:

16. bhawb

bhawb Guest

And he was saying that if I made a map right now, in just 1 day there would be a very large change, however if someone wants to make a map now just to have to remake it tomorrow, go for it.

17. Mr Lanky

Mr Lanky Guest

I personally am not making a map right now... but that's got nothing to do with things changing. I'm just lazy

18. =Black Rider=

=Black Rider= Still Going Strong

tnx Valth :) yes...once a week would be fine...i really liked making first one...i always love to know witch is status in world and very few are making any maps...if they make it its usually top 10 or 5... (and they ussually dont include RT :icon_cry:)

i will also try to improve them somehow :)

19. citizen kane

citizen kane Well-Known Member

can someone make a new map? of top 10 or top 20