Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser98044

Meh. By my definition a tribe with more than 55 members is a mass-recruit.... that is pretty much every tribe in the top 20 ranks :icon_rolleyes:

RexxuS

I'm pretty sure most if not all top 20 tribes are shit, i have a feeling the truly fearsome tribes are yet to get into top 20 ^^

ancient mariner

TW Rosa Luxemburg

Poopy is in MoM.

Sorry for misunderstaning that poopy was in Wolves , my apologies.
In one of my confession to my dear friend Joe (he is in ur tribe and i call him Joe XD) there are some players from MOM whom i know encounterd on w36 forums (former active guys) i hope to see you all succed in this world.I know what MoM punches are in power :p so best of luck to your guys.I am going on trip so i am quitting this world (not cause of war ) but i will return soon ;) till then i will do some bad PNP's (cause of my english is bad) and also some forum post representing CUTE!!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure most if not all top 20 tribes are shit, i have a feeling the truly fearsome tribes are yet to get into top 20 ^^

That is possible, but kind of doubtful. Typically a premade, or the remnants of a premade dominate each world. The top 20 is mostly made out of premades (I believe)

So.. unless there is a great premade hiding somewhere... I think that at least 1-2 of the top 20 atm will go very far on this world

DeletedUser91430

so well well ampatriot, i clash into you all over again, how nice !!

DeletedUser

Those that could be watching are:

MoM, Tutti, Haul!, CUTE!!, allowd - any of those I could see doing well, without knowing much about them!!

DeletedUser

1 WOLVES - Mass recruiters, family tribes, getting owned by Cute, not looking good for them.
2 Warg! - They have potential, still unsure about them
3 TBH - They suck :) DONT HURT ME!!!!
4 MoM - I suspect they will shoot to number 1 soon, their growth was slow because muldie made them troop whore >.<
5 Tutti - IMO they won't last
6 FEAR - Meh
7 NOMAAM - Meh
8 Soviet - Will disband in a week without a doubt. We suck so hard. Wink wink nudge nudge <3
9 Error - They have the #1 troll of W56 in their tribe, so they are either really fun or really bad. You know who I am talking about.
10 Haul! - Doing the whole "l33t" tribe thing. COULD do well, still remains to be seen. I like their leader though <3