Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser71750

-1 you do know sprite lowers your sperm count and make's you more likely to become impotent ? :S

DeletedUser71750

we dont have mountain dew over here... but sprite definately does xD, maybe mountain dew aswell!, whats next :\ "evian, so much h20 it waters your sperm down" (for anyone who hasnt left their room the passed 20 years.. evian is one of the worlds top water sellers.

and.. can someone rate the top 20.. if someone else does it, i'll do it in a day or two. (no point doing it straight after)

edit: or even the top 10 lol. 10-20 fail even more often than the top 10 lol.

DeletedUser

1. Warg! - Huge nobling spree undertaken by Warg! and gaining a nice foothold in K45. If they manage to eliminate the threats in K45 I see them expanding east. That's a big if though.
2. WOLVES - Just behind Warg! Currently warring 3 tribes in K55 [?], ~AFP~ and CUTE!! They're 2-0 up over CUTE!! but slightly behind vs [?] and ~AFP~. Will be interesting to see if this coalition against them is going to hurt their growth
3. TBH - Located in K44 which also includes MoM and Soviet. Will be interesting to see how they cope. I can see them beating Soviet in a war though.
4. Soviet - Really boxed in sharing a continent with lots of top tribes. Haven't yet shut BRATSTER's mouth and that's something that will hang over their heads for awhile. I don't really see these guys lasting if a top tribe declares on them due to the dead weight they're carrying.
5. FEAR - Don't see these guys lasting as they share a continent with Tutti, Allowd and CCOS.
6. NOMAAN - These guys are keeping a low profile and have a pretty safe position in K65. I like these guys and if they manage their diplomacy well I see them becoming a world power.
7. Tutti - Liked the look of these guys since the start of the world. Located mainly on the K54/K64 border it will be interesting to see where these guys head.
8. MoM - My tribe..only thing I'll say is what are we gonna do next?
9. CUTE!! - Created by the merging of LoLd and CUTE!! earlier on in the world to create this small K55 tribe. Have (apparently) declared on WOLVES and are 2 villages down. Lets see if they can pull it back.
10. BEAVER - Slipping fast, I liked these guys but I don't see them making it now..

DeletedUser71750

thanks for the comments tactical.. im going to stay unaligned for now.. but the comment you made on us should have been in the predictions.. lol ;)

DeletedUser99154

10. BEAVER - Slipping fast, I liked these guys but I don't see them making it now..

...I dont understand everyones saying were flopping but i dont see why you are...its still just the start of the world the rankings change everyday all we have to do is noble a village or 2 and we will rise in 2 ranks...

nad destroyer

-1 you do know sprite lowers your sperm count and make's you more likely to become impotent ? :S

Did you know that just being in my presence lowers your sperm count and makes you more likely to become impotent?

DeletedUser

you are right Sprite does nothign to your sperm at all and why would you want someone pregnant for anyways but neithe dos mountain dew those were rumors that were made by other people or compainis that didnt liek them liek Cokes Vault they had and others and when people like MDew with a diff taste sorta pepsi company decided to mae yellow mellow

nothign that u drink effects sperm count if you drink say grapefruit juice you junk gets bigger but nothing damages sperm count in high school we asked the health teacher i win

DeletedUser

you are right Sprite does nothign to your sperm at all and why would you want someone pregnant for anyways but neithe dos mountain dew those were rumors that were made by other people or compainis that didnt liek them liek Cokes Vault they had and others and when people like MDew with a diff taste sorta pepsi company decided to mae yellow mellow

nothign that u drink effects sperm count if you drink say grapefruit juice you junk gets bigger but nothing damages sperm count in high school we asked the health teacher i win

Actually, Mountain Dew does affect sperm count, the chemical Yellow-5 (I believe that's the one) is in mountain dew and it does affect sperm count. :icon_sad:

ancient mariner

Today 12:31
TacticalPoop

2. WOLVES - Just behind Warg! Currently warring 3 tribes in K55 [?], ~AFP~ and CUTE!! They're 2-0 up over CUTE!! but slightly behind vs [?] and ~AFP~. Will be interesting to see if this coalition against them is going to hurt their growth

9. CUTE!! - Created by the merging of LoLd and CUTE!! earlier on in the world to create this small K55 tribe. Have (apparently) declared on WOLVES and are 2 villages down. Lets see if they can pull it back.

Lol you including those 2 caps in the wars ?
Well we declared late (atleast 6 hours after) those two caps were taken and Allaince that you broke.So leave us out of the gangbang of your wars as our War is individual to answer your backstabing.And if u think those two were war caps u should have declared on the moment before those two caps were done.Chk the war stats before speaking now.

BTW plz forgive for my bad english.

DeletedUser

okay yellow-5 is liek how coke uses Carmel and three other things ot make the flavour yellow five its like citric acid and artificial flavours and sugar lol which makes a buch of stuff and the yellow five is in thr frink known AS FIVE ALIVE which has 5 diff fruit flavours lol its a haters rumor

or if this was true the china goverment woudl of made this a country mandatory drink bynow :p

DeletedUser

OMG I dont care if fmountain dew lowers my sperm count or not,just get back on topic please......

DeletedUser

OMG I dont care if fmountain dew lowers my sperm count or not,just get back on topic please......

b..but..I care! and I'm sure many others care too! ;)

and by saying that you don't care.. that means you are.....______?

(can't think of a good word to go into the blank)

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
Lol you including those 2 caps in the wars ?
Well we declared late (atleast 6 hours after) those two caps were taken and Allaince that you broke.So leave us out of the gangbang of your wars as our War is individual to answer your backstabing.And if u think those two were war caps u should have declared on the moment before those two caps were done.Chk the war stats before speaking now.

BTW plz forgive for my bad english.
[/spoil]

Poopy is in MoM. :icon_rolleyes: