Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Is there ever a top 20 tribes thread where its not a bunch of geeks fighting, and actually rating the top 20 tribes ?

You dont understand these forums. You dont belong here.

Maybe, but Megadeth is complitely right here.
Top 20 topic should be reserved for ratings on Top 20 tribes and general discussion over them, not for arguing over a single one or, even worst, about specific players...

There so few serious ratings in over 27 pages of this topic... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95382

I wonder what percentage of these tribes are premades... It's hard to believe that a premade would instantly become a mass-recruiting tribe. Also, watch out for Error, rank 21, we've been climbing steadily.

DeletedUser

I wonder what percentage of these tribes are premades... It's hard to believe that a premade would instantly become a mass-recruiting tribe. Also, watch out for Error, rank 21, we've been climbing steadily.

are you a premade in this world?

DeletedUser95382

Not I personally, no. I've been off of the game for a while, but like many players got an email about this no-farming world and decided to give it a try. I believe that part of my tribe is though.

DeletedUser48135

1. Warg!
k45 - Seem to be doing well, only real competition seems to be BEAVER, will probably stay near the top bar any kind of tribe split etc.

2. WOLVES
k55 - Seem to have been using NOS (mass recruitment) to fuel their position, but the NOS wears off we'll soon start to see how well the car does with regular fuel. (sorry for the lame metaphor)

3. TBH
k44 - Some talented players here, seem to be making a lot of enemies though but none that are too worrying on their own... however there is the risk of being ganged up on

4. Soviet
k44/k43 - Bunch of noobs, will disband within the week... looks like communism failed. :icon_wink:

5. CCOS
k54 - They just jumped up a few ranks, haven't seen anything of them myself but moving up in ranks is usually a good thing.

6. Tutti
k54/k64/k53 - One of the most promising looking premades, looks like they're off to a good start. I don't really know what the competition is like around there.

7. NOMAAM
k65 - Looking good for being near the rim, lets see what happens.

8. FEAR
k54 - Bit of a juggle, were at 5th then dropped down and missed being in the chart, now back up to 8th. Not sure what happened. Not really impressed by them but havent seen much.

9. MoM
k44/k55 - They're up to something, I'm expecting a declaration within a week from them, will be interesting to find out who the target will be.

10. CUTE!!
k55 - Seem to be doing ok, tough area, if they were to fight against another tribe like WOLVES we would see if they really have what it takes.

11. allowd
k54 - Seems to have lost a bit of steam with the change of leadership but they're not out yet, we'll see soon whether the new leadership can take them up or down.

12. BEAVER
k45 - Don't see them getting far unless they can stop Warg! from owning the territory.

13. Best
k44 - Who says a name can't be ironic? They're planning to attack some strong tribes and I'm not so sure they have the ability to come out on the other side.

14. Select
k55 - Needs to start nobling to keep up.

15. ~COV~
k56 - Don't know much about them, see some DOOM conquers, could be an interesting fight.

16. Haul!
k43 - Relative obscurity but from talks with their leadership I'm pretty confident they're on their way up. Would be interesting for them to declare on Hate or CheckMate

17. ~SS~
k45 - Tough crowd (k45) so future is uncertain.

18. SOA
k54 - If they can avoid conflict with Allowd they could strengthen their position, if not they could die, I'd bet on Allowd.

19. JOTAD
k34 / k44 - Haven't seen much of them but they seem to have good leadership. Could stick around.

20.Hate.
k43 - Not too impressed, they're dropping in ranks, they've broken NAPs repeatedly and keep trying to weasel diplomacy by threatening other tribes, I'm specifically not going to mention anything between them and soviet because it's just some small localized skirmishes at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks ad nice and

4. Soviet
k44/k43 - Bunch of noobs, will disband within the week... looks like communism failed. :icon_wink:

why would you dis your own tribe :( like every time i expect them to be liek OMG the best ever but you eitehr being sarcastic to ur serious abotu the noob part

DeletedUser

He is right though bunch of noobs :lol: Especially the leader tzarbarino

DeletedUser

Cant say, i will have to big of an impact on the world when i unleash to let anyone know now :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

Haha

Well when you wanna tell me PM me in this or in game im same name

DeletedUser

see, MoM so noob that they are not proud to tell people that they are in MoM. :)