Tribe Wars

DeletedUser99761

I know, never play with your food hey Mav ^_^

i dunno i heard tampara is a cyborg (this is practice for you, upbeats, am i being honest or joking?)

kind of confused can you clarify please?

Oh the war stats are kind of slow right now. From both sides. Hat off to all those nobled a village so far. Nothing to really report about.

As for RP tribe, I only found out they declared when another member told me who has a friend in the RP tribe.

Then again I heard -BH- declared on Fremen too so maybe that is a callaboration, but highly doubt it as Fremen I assume have been growing off alot of diferent tribes so its almost expected to be declared on once others do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^_^ says you who jumped tribes to save his own back.

I joined Fremen before you declared war on ~D.W~ and to be honest we all know you are just jealous because Fremen recruited the best players and you had to pick leftovers just to gain point control over k23. Kinda pathetic that you allowed players who you declared war on to join.

DeletedUser99544

Oh the war stats are kind of slow right now. From both sides. Hat off to all those nobled a village so far. Nothing to really report about.

As for RP tribe, I only found out they declared when another member told me who has a friend in the RP tribe.

Then again I heard -BH- declared on Fremen too so maybe that is a callaboration, but highly doubt it as Fremen I assume have been growing off alot of diferent tribes so its almost expected to be declared on once others do.

I dont really want to call you a liar in public (even if it is public knowledge) but did you not on four different occasions tell me ingame that other tribes had approached you in this issue.

You told me on three other occasions that you would gangbang us with your friends. I suggest you man up to that. You should always try to be consistant in what you are saying (even if I am aware this is one of you weaker points).

That said, I dont mind the others joined in. It makes it all the more interesting.

DeletedUser

F4T3 vs Rocket

Subject The tribe Predestined has declared war on tribe Team Rocket!
rename.png
SentJun 03, 2011 19:01:52 The tribe Predestined has declared war on tribe Team Rocket!

War name: About time

Declaration:
Was delayed long enough. ^^

DeletedUser

Fremen is doing well:

Since start of war

Side 1:
Tribes: Fremen
Side 2:
Tribes: ????, -BH-, RP

[spoil]Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,733
Side 2: 61,190
Difference: 53,543

chart
[/spoil]

forever, with all vills taken before the official war started, but with the vills taken which where the reasons for the wars:

[spoil]Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 23
Difference: 143

chart

Side 1: 939,277
Side 2: 129,669
Difference: 809,608

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Fremen is doing well:

Since start of war

Side 1:
Tribes: Fremen
Side 2:
Tribes: ????, -BH-, RP

[spoil]Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 114,733
Side 2: 61,190
Difference: 53,543

chart
[/spoil]

forever, with all vills taken before the official war started, but with the vills taken which where the reasons for the wars:

[spoil]Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 23
Difference: 143

chart

Side 1: 939,277
Side 2: 129,669
Difference: 809,608

chart
[/spoil]

If Fremen can keep this up W55 might just become very interesting. :)

Basid

I wonder what 4ZL? are going to do. Are they going to help their friends from RP ? Anyway Fremen good luck and i hope you will prevail this war.

DeletedUser98475

INNOV has declared on Fray (2 months and a few villas too late)

DeletedUser

INNOV has declared on Fray (2 months and a few villas too late)

lol, did they really have any choice? xD And they are probably just going to ally Chess or -=CW=- in the meantime if they haven't done so already in order to get some help against you guys. Well anyways, best of luck to you all. Any pnp coming anytime soon? I wouldn't mind following this.

DeletedUser98475

Well, they are allied to CW, but im not sure about Chess

Ill ask the boys to come up with a PnP, if they can. I dont think its going to be an interesting war though, unless Chess or 7 decide to join in :p

DeletedUser

Considering PnP threads are usually meant to announce a declaration I doubt they intend to put one up if it isn't up already.

[SPOIL]
lol, did they really have any choice? xD And they are probably just going to ally Chess or -=CW=- in the meantime if they haven't done so already in order to get some help against you guys. Well anyways, best of luck to you all. Any pnp coming anytime soon? I wouldn't mind following this.
[/SPOIL]

Like you pointed out, when the bad guys close in it limits your options.

DeletedUser98475

To clarify, Innov declared on us, so they cant say we are pickin easy targets, tho Innov wont win. Already had a mail askin for invite.

Shame people are unable to appreciate the best of British cultural humor fighting defiantly against the odds in the best of spirit. You're free to read situations your way I guess, if doom and gloom is your thing.