Tribe Wars

DeletedUser

What i beleive is that many if not all players above rank 100 know how to play.

This world is i feel too much of a tribal hug world. 2 merges happened with the 2 top tribes. This is disappointing. I am hoping Either 4zl? Or Fray choose a side and fight for it.

I am unaware of any war that 4zl? Is involved. Fray, i beleive is in one, so good on them. I have more respect for fighting tribes than tribes merely nobling for no particular side. We do need a good world war to change the politics in this world.

DeletedUser

What i beleive is that many if not all players above rank 100 know how to play.

This world is i feel too much of a tribal hug world. 2 merges happened with the 2 top tribes. This is disappointing. I am hoping Either 4zl? Or Fray choose a side and fight for it.

I am unaware of any war that 4zl? Is involved. Fray, i beleive is in one, so good on them. I have more respect for fighting tribes than tribes merely nobling for no particular side. We do need a good world war to change the politics in this world.

Fray have quite a few wars, some are smaller alliances.. here are war stats vs all alliances since the beginning of -=CW=- war just over 40 days, ReD was also warred and disbanded in this time with a score of something like 120-20 which can't be included on the graphs. Innovation are a new war (1day) YGN is diplomatically tied to -=CW=-, S.A.S used to own a K then DA warred them and DA merged into Fray.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fray
Side 2:
Tribes: -=CW=-, YGN, S.A.S., NOMAD, INNOV

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,884
Side 2: 2,338
Difference: 546

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 24
Difference: 180

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,428,214
Side 2: 9,562,137
Difference: 8,866,077

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,587,562
Side 2: 174,846
Difference: 1,412,716

chart

Some of these alliances are much smaller than they used to be :)

DeletedUser

Answers in Bold.

4 Horse Death didn't say it was an achievement. All he said was that Chess conquered a single Fray village that they took in k48(our main K) implying that there is no bad blood between the two tribes.

DeletedUser

You could've just said it was a message that they didn't want Fray in their K...

DeletedUser

4 Horse Death didn't say it was an achievement. All he said was that Chess conquered a single Fray village that they took in k48(our main K) implying that there is no bad blood between the two tribes.

The no bad blood will likely change soon. Your position on the map makes you look like a good target for Fray. Besides, from what I see in the maps you guys are actually moving into Frays turf, lol.

DeletedUser

Didn't fray recruit up that way though? Anyways it was bound to happen one way or another.

DeletedUser

Didn't fray recruit up that way though? Anyways it was bound to happen one way or another.

Yuki is right. We were in that K before but they recruitedconquered alot of the K during the ReD mergewar :p

All in good fun Fray :) After you win a war, you absorb some of the remaining players that serve more value to you alive than on the rim. It would be stupid to put good talent to waste.

DeletedUser

The new style of this game says when you "win" a war. You take in everyone. Before you just nobled out the other tribe maybe and I mean maybe 1 or 2 made it in. You new kids are ruining something great with all these merges. Its getting rediculous

DeletedUser

The new style of this game says when you "win" a war. You take in everyone. Before you just nobled out the other tribe maybe and I mean maybe 1 or 2 made it in. You new kids are ruining something great with all these merges. Its getting rediculous

It's a lazy strategy!!! :lol:
Btw...I don't mind all the merges...most of the players that get in tribes through merges will likely be nobled later anyway...

DeletedUser

I haven't seen that done for months perhaps more then a year. I think part of it is now that the worlds beginning to close everyone wants to set a record by closing their world the fastest.

DeletedUser

I haven't seen that done for months perhaps more then a year. I think part of it is now that the worlds beginning to close everyone wants to set a record by closing their world the fastest.

People are such showoffs(sp?). :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

It's ruining the game (in my opinion), but everyone plays differently.

DeletedUser

Depends how far off you go on a tangent before you start calling it off-topic. As we talking about tribal behavior during/after wars it's still related to "Tribe Wars."

DeletedUser

Depends how far off you go on a tangent before you start calling it off-topic. As we talking about tribal behavior during/after wars it's still related to "Tribe Wars."

In some ways it could still be called off topic...
But meh, I don't really care too much...just don't want to annoy some people...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Fremen
Side 2:
Tribes: ????

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 4
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 221,755
Side 2: 24,723
Difference: 197,032

chart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RP

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 10
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 288,443
Side 2: 87,610
Difference: 200,833

chart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -BH-

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 16
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1: 507,320