Difference: 355,056

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 465,176
Side 2: 113,283
Difference: 351,893

chart
[/spoil]

We all know why that 3 players were added, i hope we wont argue over this.

I would put good money on WIN! never leading in the stats ever again. Also, feel free to kick any players you want, it's no issue to us, regardless of tribal tag, they're still shiny new villages. I hope you guys don't truly think booting players to manipulate stats saves face, all that does is make the tribe question leadership and serves the players up to us on a shiny new platter. What I would do to make the stats look better is use troops to attack and defend, but I forgot that WIN! only grows by sending invites.

WIN!, please don't die before I even make the jump down there. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You are so ignorant that it makes my knowledge hurt.

Having said that... nice job to Punch! in the last 48. Ya'll are apparently doing a pretty good job of causing some mayhem.

to what part are you referring,my post was a wee childish,granted,but the facts are the facts

my wordsmithing is sad compared to the effort some put in,my apologies for for stinging forum users eyes

WIN are still not winning though

Mr Blood Frenzy

Tw stats > w54 > war stats > fill in the info required > paste here.

Not much more effort required to do that than to request someone to do it. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,254
Side 2: 3,981
Difference: 5,273

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 58
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 67,647,468
Side 2: 33,062,374
Difference: 34,585,094

chart

Side 1: 817,737
Side 2: 534,211
Difference: 283,526

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,254
Side 2: 3,981
Difference: 5,273

chart

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 58
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 67,647,468
Side 2: 33,062,374
Difference: 34,585,094

chart

Side 1: 817,737
Side 2: 534,211
Difference: 283,526

chart

Thank you..i would of done it myself but running a tribe/mail/book farming/family i had no time to stat it. I see it can go either way here.? Good luck to both tribes.. 30 vills down atm?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98855

POINTS!!! we strive to have the most,to be the best and lets face it,players dont like going up against big point players or tribes,,,well im wary anyway

Childish. Obnoxious.

WIN! Guys ,your od attack rank is dismal to say the least for a number 1 tribe and the way the war has started with PUNCH!,,,,,,well we all can look at the war stats

Ignorant. We were ahead of Punch! in OD before disbanding and reforming. In the brief time we've been back together, the rate at which we have gained ODA has been far higher than any other tribe.

in not hating,im just amazed your being outclassed the way you are by a millions of points less tribe,common sense tells me you guys should well and truly be trouncing us

over 4000 villages more than PUNCH

What is going on in your camp?

it really does prove that skill is needed to win and a more than regular size pair of balls helps

a name change perhaps for WIN to the "amazin raisin gang" :icon_biggrin:

You clearly are hating. I don't expect every line you write to show off your mastery of the English language, but you could at least have tried to make a point while you were being annoying and flinging erroneous information around.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats Update..

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 17/07/2011 00:00:00 to 30/07/2011 09:00:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,231
Side 2: 1,082
Difference: 149

chart

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 81
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 10,023,134
Side 2: 9,313,260
Difference: 709,874

chart

Side 1: 566,132
Side 2: 755,470
Difference: 189,338

chart

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Whenever we attack a target we see he's not in WIN anymore, so this stats arent accurate. You are also recapping villages we took from your kicked members, lets see the picture better. How about using stats + kicked members? :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: teun3, Phoenx One, skywarp1, captain scarlett

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 42
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 1,265,190
Side 2: 391,748
Difference: 873,442

chart

almost a million loss for WIN! in a week. dis better :icon_twisted:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, why not.. ;):lol: Hahahahahaha!

Just copied this in the WAR stats in our forum.

Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe 61 569.307 27.035.573 38.102.519
Enemy 82 765.029 29.169.043 36.935.978
= = = =
Difference -21 -195.722 -2.133.470 1.166.541

Lol, I don't see a million.....

Last edited:

Mr Blood Frenzy

Lol, why not.. ;):lol: Hahahahahaha!

Just copied this in the WAR stats in our forum.

Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe 61 569.307 27.035.573 38.102.519
Enemy 82 765.029 29.169.043 36.935.978
= = = =
Difference -21 -195.722 -2.133.470 1.166.541

Lol, I don't see a million.....
why don't you add members you kicked and you will see it..."Duh Big Red Truck".....

DeletedUser101156

As soon as a member starts getting whooped, he gets cut so that WIN! can keep its pretty "stats" in order...Therapy? is a great and most recent example :)

~Green

DeletedUser98855

Greenmachine33... how many times are you going to say it? I don't dare go back into this thread and count your one liners about WIN! kicking members.

I don't agree with it either. I don't think the stats matter... but jesus christ, you must have a bug up your ass. Maybe you were the one attacking Therapy? or one of the others and are upset that it's not counting any more?

It's stupid of WIN! leadership to do, but it's not a big deal. It's effect on the outcome of the war is minimal, and you all are going to hate on WIN! no matter what they do... so just give it a rest.

DeletedUser101156

Greenmachine33... how many times are you going to say it? I don't dare go back into this thread and count your one liners about WIN! kicking members.

PLEASE go back and show me how many times, because I only put it one other time to my knowledge? On a totally different thread...

but jesus christ, you must have a bug up your ass.

Jesus didnt appreciate that im sure...I was the one attacking therapy? yes, well one of them.

It's stupid of WIN! leadership to do

You have no arguments there, its simply another thing to add to the list...

~Green

DeletedUser98855

I was the one attacking therapy? yes, well one of them.

I figured as much. From the looks of it (and by that I mean your Join date of: YESTERDAY), the bug that you've got up your ass that's causing you to get SOOOO upset about loosing out on the stats that you claim are SOOOOO unimportant is not only what has been motivating to post lately, but what motivated you to create your external account in the first place!

WIN!'s obsession with stats is ridiculous and stupid. The hilarious thing is, despite your claims and accusations, you share their obsession.

You sir are the definition of a hypocrite. I can't wait until you calm down over losing out on your war stats against Therapy? and quietly excuse yourself from the externals.

DeletedUser101156

Haha, doubtful...

For you see? I made this account mainly just so I could post if I wanted to, I have been watching these threads for over a month as a guest, and finally decided to make an account.

The hilarious thing is, despite your claims and accusations, you share their obsession.

I would share the obsession if I simply thought that what the stats reflected was true, but seein the way that WIN! manipulates them, I care not for them...I just simply pointed out the fact of what WIN! was doing, but no matter, Im still taking villages...

~Green

DeletedUser

Whenever we attack a target we see he's not in WIN anymore, so this stats arent accurate. You are also recapping villages we took from your kicked members, lets see the picture better. How about using stats + kicked members? :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: teun3, Phoenx One, skywarp1, captain scarlett

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 42
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 1,265,190
Side 2: 391,748
Difference: 873,442

chart

almost a million loss for WIN! in a week. dis better :icon_twisted:

Regardless if they kicked members those members are not currently in their tribe meaning they would not be apart of the stats. As much as you would think it is complete bull it is true. So you posting stats of the members that either left or were kicked means nothing. Wars are based off stats between tribes not that players that are not in the tribe even if they were in the tribe at one time. X.x

This of course is my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It has pretty much always been the case that if a tribe kicks a member after they have come under attack, they are still included in the stats.

DeletedUser98855

Yeah, I'm in WIN! and I think Valth has every right to include those players.

I'm thoroughly unshaken by Punch!'s efforts, and a few numbers aren't doing anything to change that.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It has pretty much always been the case that if a tribe kicks a member after they have come under attack, they are still included in the stats.

There are lots of reasons why a player is kicked, one is inactivity and another is passion..You see a tribe can only help the account if the said player is dedicated (passion) in fighting. Nevertheless if a player always goes inactive for long periods of time and leave his account unprotected, makes you question the said player. Is he here to fight?

Leadership as we all know has many priorities besides sitting account, and those priorities must be met in order for the tribe to move on otherwise a tribe will be trapped on an account which has no fighter fighting for it.

Leadership has to decide what needs to be done, those who will keep fighting will be supported. Those who are nuking will be helped.

Either way its a good war, this War is not a sprint its a marathon....Even with the overwhelming odds against us 207players( Punch! RAW..Etc) vs 84(WIN!) we will move on and fight it out.

Strange as it seems when Punch! choose those alliances are they for the long run also? or Short term?.....cause you can't fit 207 players in one tribe..:icon_cool:

Time will come that those alliances will be dissolve and those said players will be eaten...

Last edited: