rate the player

• Thread starter Heart Breaking Deception
  • Start date

DeletedUser

searched this forum and couldnt find 1 so here it is

You all know how it goes, rate the player on the various categories such as Points, Tribe, Position and OD, etc.etc.

DeletedUser98855

Wow zach. Our forum is dying, and instead of encouraging hbd's attempt to revive it, you just do your best to knock it out again by linking some dead thread :-/...

Well deception! I'll bite!

Heart Breaking Deception:
Points: 7/10. 22nd in the 4th ranked tribe... 162 over all. Not bad, but not great either.
OD/conquers: 7.5/10. OD rank higher than Points rank. That's always good. Nothing spectacular though, and since you've got a number of barbs and internals (everybody has internals at this point, but I still won't budge on the argument for nobling barbs ;D), I can't give you higher.
Tribe: 8/10. 4th ranked overall, but growing in size and prestige. You guys certainly held your own against us, so I have nothing bad to say.
Position: I'm not gonna spend the time to look that up :-/. I'm sure it's decent though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill do one too.. my username is jinxinator if you guys didnt know lol

Jack Gangly
Points: 9/10- rank 23 which is pretty good, but you need to get in the top 10 for a 10/10 :icon_wink:
OD/conquers: 8/10- pretty good OD rank and some good conquers against enemy tribes but also a fair bit of internals/inactives, not that I blame you for taking them lol
Tribe: 8/10- considering what WIN has gone through, Im surprised they have made it this far so will be interesting to see the tide of war
Position: well I didnt check but im going to say 9/10 since based off your conquers you seem to be frontline lol

edit: jack you have an awesome sig xD

DeletedUser

my in game name is kcthegreat
This is my first world and also my first try to rate another player in externals and the unfortunate victim in this case is jinxcaster1.. :icon_smile:
jinxinator
8/10 - present world rank 112 plays for world rank 4 tribe |RAW|, among active players of |RAW|.
Has joined in W54 on 27th December 2010.. seems to be doing well.. with some more effort can easily get in to top 100.
Promising player, had 53 conquers in this month alone, Some body is on Fire.. ha ha.
OD/conquers:
8/10 - good OD, among top 100 of this worlds attacker, less of a defender, I guess.
Very good conquer history: http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9094699&type=gain&newplayer=9094699&pn=-1
only 1 barb villa taken, great..
Internals around 19 villages, another good point.
Tribe:
9/10 - promising tribe, always liked the way they fought & made their stand against a far bigger tribe Win! for many days.
Position:
6/10, well I didnt like much the position of his villages, the middle of K73 may still have some room for expansion or towards north.
Good thing is most villages are in safe position over all near the core of the tribe.
http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=map&ti0=5320&tc0=353ef0&ti1=17557&tc1=35f29d&ti2=4207&tc2=eb67dc&ti3=3030&tc3=f58e49&pi0=9094699&pc0=f5f53d&zoom=300&centrex=345&centrey=740&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

DeletedUser98855

Not to break the chain (somebody review kcthegreat! :D) but I was looking over this and giving it some thought, and while I only gave RAW a 8/10, I honestly think I'd have to give them biggest props as a tribe. I know nothing about their inner workings, but from an outsider perspective, ya'll have been rock solid.

And thanks jinx :). Harbinger threw it together for me. The guy is GOOD.

sathom

Ill do KC :icon_razz:

kcthegreat
8/10 - present world rank 96 plays for world rank 1 tribe Punch!
Has joined in W54 on 16th December 2010. seems to be doing well.
KC seems to be doing pretty well in the aspect of village take overs, sure you have had a number of internals and I believe a player merge in to you but all in all loads of hostel take overs.
OD/conquers:
8/10 - ODA 4,065,786 Rank 149, Not to shabby at all. ODD 1,801,248 Rank 225 Seems to do a good job of defending, and my be scaring people enough to not get alot of incomings :icon_biggrin:
Tribe:
9/10 - Ok let me try this with out being bias. Punch! is a great tribe, granted im new but it seems everyone works together real well. All ways offers support when needed, in general just a great place to play. Its all butterflies and Eskimo kisses here.
Position:
7/10, General area k37/38 some K47 Kc Has a good position right now. 1/2 in a hot bed of activity 1/2 in a hot bed of easy pickings villages. Once the lose ends are cleared up expansion may be difficult with out a move but that could be a very very long time down the road.

Overall 8/10 Keep up the good work Kc

DeletedUser

sathom

points 8/10
OD-6/10 doesnt match your points well
Tribe- 9/10
Position 8/10

8/10 Top player, but needs to to break top 100 for 9/10 :p

DeletedUser

Wow zach. Our forum is dying, and instead of encouraging hbd's attempt to revive it, you just do your best to knock it out again by linking some dead thread :-/...

no, we dont need 2 threads for the exact same thing, i didnt "knock it out again" or anything like that.
and anyway,we have like what? 10 or so people who actually post here, all will get bored with this thread soon enough and instead of having 1 dead thread we will have 2 that are exactly the same.
im all for people trying to revive this forum,but its not that hard to go to the second page to post in a thread.

DeletedUser

Necron God

Points 4/10 still small no full built vills
OD-2/10 no were near your points
Tribe- 3/10 sorry never heard of your tribe
Position 8/10

4/10 Top player,

Coolac

DeletedUser98855

sathom <-------- his user name. Although it is suspicious/weird that there is another player with necron god as their account name.

points 8/10
OD-6/10 doesnt match your points well
Tribe- 9/10
Position 8/10

8/10 Top player, but needs to to break top 100 for 9/10 :p

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser98855

Sorry for the double post, but I'll do coolac.

Points 9/10. You're OOOOH SOO CLOSE to have the PERFECT number of points ;). (I'm r23, you're r25).
OD: 9.5/10. The extra .5 for being slightly higher in ODA than me :(... I'm not a big believer in ODD representing a whole lot of skill... but it contributes to the very high score I'm giving you.
tribe: 8/10. I've already spoken my piece about RAW.
position: 6/10. I didn't actually look at where you are... but you've been doing a lot of internalling. Kazaki conquests help, but overall I'm not super impressed.

Overall: 8.5/10

DeletedUser

Coolac

OD: 8/10 (Solid)
Tribe: 5/10 (+3 for Wolf) so an overall score of 8/10
Position: N/A - because it matters naught. If you're active and you can be anywhere in 4+ days.

Overall: 7/10 Well above average.

+1 coz he was done 2x.

DeletedUser37628

Sox[<Cubs]

Points: 9/10 - Solid, not top 15 though, so no cigar on a perfect 10 yet heh
OD: 8/10 - Top 100 ODA is pretty good.
Tribe: My tribe...
Position: 7/10 - while I agree it does not matter much (everyone has a role to perform in the tribe regardless of their location), I am tempted to give higher ratings to people on war fronts, so yeah... Nothing personal :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3155

Don Mills:

Points 10/10. - Your top 10, nice!
OD: 9/10. - Nice high ODA, and I guess you dont get attacked much like me hence the lower ODD.
Tribe: 9/10. - Despite us being at war, I cant deny WIN! is a decent tribe
Position: 7/10. - Quite spread out but pretty decent.

As my sig says, I play as spankje on W54 :)

DeletedUser

Spankje

Points 8/10. - good progress
OD: 9/10. - good OD to Points ratio
Tribe: 9/10. - number 1 tribe
Position: 8/10. - nicely positioned to hit the front