Top 10 Notable Tribes

DeletedUser

Good, now we won't even have to disappoint the world :icon_biggrin:. From dust to dust, as they say!

sealfw.png

DeletedUser96141

Surely it should be the potential players we should be looking out for rather than the tribes?

I mean how many starting tribes truely stick together without merging, splitting or just dissolving. This should be picked back up on when the world has some age me thinks.

All true but there has been some premades which have gone far withouth merging or even splitting.
MoM on w56 as an example.

mealypitbull123

TLA the last allaince they will be ranked first in afew weeks lol

DeletedUser

Boys are used to big accounts. Give them some time ;)

yea at this pace a good piece of them will get nobled before they have a big acc:/
then the ability to kick ass will be pretty much gone:(

DeletedUser

I'm surprised only one person mentioned VS. I know that older worlds only show experience/skill and so on, but they should be quite good judging by the fact they won W41, well their leader lead the winning tribe on that world and some players from there did play on W41...

DeletedUser

I'm surprised only one person mentioned VS. I know that older worlds only show experience/skill and so on, but they should be quite good judging by the fact they won W41, well their leader lead the winning tribe on that world and some players from there did play on W41...

hmm they have a few good members, but I doubt they will be successfull with those members they have atm. They probably would need to get a few mor good members and reduce a few slower ones.

stellro

yea at this pace a good piece of them will get nobled before they have a big acc:/
then the ability to kick ass will be pretty much gone:(

It's a bit early for me to be coming onto the forums commenting on GOH as a tribe as I prefer to sing our praises when we have actually done something unlike countless others on here however I would state rank or points is completely irrelivant to us......We will choose troops over points every day of the week.....

As long as our ODA stays above our rank then we are happy.....and in reality I would prefer not to be in the top 20 of tribes at this stage.

We do have new blood so there is a bedding in process but we do see potential in a number of these new orcs.

I would say thank you for your comments - I feel they are slightly premature but watch this space in the coming months and lets see if your predictions come to fruition.....or like our core believes GOH will continue to grow by strength of army and when we start warring I can spam on here to my hearts content :icon_biggrin:

And how do Hurod - long time no see :icon_cool: