Run VVV RUN

DeletedUser

Long post due to examples.

Since Darkraven notified me of the last post. Yes Dorin, that's VVV. But andrew don't care about that, they can hug each other and be friends afterwards. Pointing out such things, would never never break the merger bound.

Lost Body
In some cases we or I push on others to get co-players. Specially front players, as it would be a burden if the entire tribe had to sit accounts where the owners lack activity. Account sitting is a temporary solution, not permanent. If the owner in question lack activity and refuse a co, then we'll likely question if it isn't time that the player in question is replaced by another. As if they get into trouble in this game and can't handle real life, then they're better without it. When they got more time on their hands again, if it's enough, they can always return to new accounts. We never force accounts off players, but we might push for owners to leave and let a new one take over, if its really needed. If we're to stay a good tribe, then we can't have players who login once a week. Most understand and are fine with it, some aren't and then we have to accept it.

Many accept this situation and most get co's on their own, as they take responsibility.

There's times when original owners have returned to force the accounts off the current owners hands. This happens when the players doesn't follow the original owners wishes, that often are those of the tribe. The original owners don't have to take back their account if they don't want to.

If you're speaking about ythebear, then I likely tried to get him a Co. He was inactive for months and blinked red several times. At the last time, he read all my messages and left them without replies. He had support that could be sent, but didn't help out for a very long time. As we had a possible leak, he was the prime suspect. I reached him by mail in the end and asked him to set Hitri as sitter, he set Kiwanis instead. An inactive who doesn't help out, reply on mails and sets another sitter than what was asked, leaves questions.
Were he a spy?
Would his inactivity continue?

Both these reason were enough for me to kick him out, I rarely kick people without a very good reason.

Having more co-players than VVV is nothing possible to compare, as it's players in accounts who can be sat. VVV got more accounts and larger ones, surely a few players there got co-players. I believe it was Aldunhill who was banned for multi-accounting before, so before questioning TSE, then question your own tribe.

Otto's friend in LOTD collected turkish players passwords, Otto himself got them all banned after logging in with them at the same ip address. Sciros collected and saved password in their hidden forum ingame, Daftwager came back and told the tribe that storing passwords was a last resort. Lfkd in general sent password by mail ingame. VVV always had merger issues as in-deep accounts went grey, likely a lack of tribe communication or just disappointment.

I have also been banned for multi-accounting, but not by password logins. It was by perm sitting a single village account.

If the point is that we noble inactives, then yes. In TSE we noble inactive players as most tribes on every world do, if VVV waits until inactives go grey, then it's their choice. If we can talk with the inactive, we often offer them a chance of getting co-players, if we can find any.

But I believe that most agree with me, that it's better to eat inactives while red instead of grey Or is it some other case you are referring to? I often pay most of my members premium, I would hate to think that it was all in vain.

DeletedUser

Lost Body, I don't see what kind of point you're trying to make. This is tribalwars and we all fight together in a tribe.
Activity is very important and the tribe got norms as all players do and follow. Inactives are often a burden if their villages can't be used the lecture you're putting up is useless as every tribe you were in before VVV, have urged the importance of activity. I don't know if you're aware of it, but most tribes do something about accounts/players when inactivity becomes an issue. The members in the tribe makes decisions and give choices. Andrew do as well. He gives the player a choice to grow somehow or be nobled/quit. That many VVV and Sciros players went grey instead of requesting new owners/co-owners is something you need to question their leaders about.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~
Side 2:
Tribes: V V V

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 20/01/2012 21:36:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,933
Side 2: 1,591
Difference: 1,342

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,936,624
Side 2: 13,913,324
Difference: 13,023,300

chart

Slowly to the victory.. :icon_sad:

Andrew6ca.. say hello to the traitor Gherilla.. I doubt you do anything against him.
Points value always more then stupid things like "honor".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awwww Dorin, don't be a sore loser because Gherilla didn't do what you wanted of him.
Don't be mad because you weren't able to recruit all the remaining Romanians in VVV.
And last, but not least don't delete your account because i don't take what you say as truth and automatically do what you want.

What you can do is think of me and my choices however you wish.

If you wished to post Gherilla was a traitor, why not just do so?
As far as I can tell, you don't need me to say "hello" to him for any reason other than you are sulking.

DeletedUser

Awwww Dorin, don't be a sore loser because Gherilla didn't do what you wanted of him.

Keep that selfish greedy traitor for yourself. He prove to me that he's ... (you know that word when you said what cause a bed smell !) as player.

Don't be mad because you weren't able to recruit all the remaining Romanians in VVV
I ask about his and other plans sure. More as off topic conversation not as full intention to corrupt anyone.
And put in equation their possibility to grow and their target availability. This I spoke only with Gherilla. With other don't. (ask RaduDC or other if i contact them with a mail about this)
I don't plan to be recruiter or diplomat :)

If you wished to post Gherilla was a traitor, why not just do so?
When he work on your back one of your member, be sure he is a traitor! I'm angry of him, but I will not waist my time to debate here subjects about his betray. Lets said only that he is on my todo list.
I will deal with him ingame.. maybe tomorrow, maybe on 2 months or 6 months.. I will catch him!
Pentru oameni mari, scopul nu scuza mijloacele. Pentru copiii, le scuza. El se pare ca e copil..

As far as I can tell, you don't need me to say "hello" to him for any reason other than you are sulking.
Tic ... toc.. it's just a matter of time when I will salute him also, over and over :p

DeletedUser18695

We had more unprotected villages down south than you guys have north, it will soon balance don't you worry yourself to much about that! :)

DeletedUser

We had more unprotected villages down south than you guys have north, it will soon balance don't you worry yourself to much about that! :)

That means I'm gonna need to wait 6 months for that to even out. Hope your family doesn't get restless in that time frame.

VVV made the mistake of nobling every single village they could on barbs and inactives spread out all over the place which is impossible to defend properly.

BTW, aren't you retired??

DeletedUser

I take it you mean how well TSE is doing so far in the WAR. So honorable of you to commend us for our valiant efforts.

Maybe next month will favor VVV. Time will tell.

;)

Actually, no that was not what I was referring to at all.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't the one who planned a war, have had the south villages supported? I don't believe anyone would be dumb enough to believe that we would sit and wait for the world to end, except Maka of course.

We'll just have to wait and see when this day of balance, will turns up.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

the effects on the graph will be visible in 3 weeks when it normalizes. it was a 700 mil. jump so a million up or down is not noticeable at the moment.

and btw. why did you kick the 2 ex barbar out?... afraid of bad stats?

Sorry tvmarko, but around of 3 weeks passed , the graphic lines it's still pretty same as I state before (almost still an horizontal line from what I see).
------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 28/01/2012 09:59:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,243
Side 2: 8,971
Difference: 3,728

chart

Side 1: 3,893
Side 2: 2,260
Difference: 1,633

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 47,741,428
Side 2: 75,915,148
Difference: 28,173,720

chart

Side 1: 35,323,244
Side 2: 19,676,231
Difference: 15,647,013

chart

--------------------------------------

On overview, VVV do noble more then TSE (that kinda normal due the side of the tribe that 2x of TSE) but in the war, the constant rate of noble show that, at least at the moment being, TSE keep up the winning card into their hands.

My concern it this: at the end of the w5, when someone will get 75% of the world, who will be consider the winner?
That one who win the statistic (75% of vills) or the one who will succeed to win in the battle (mean the one who noble more caps vs enemy) ?
Should we set up a poll at the end to consider the real winner of world the one who have the most success into the battle (not necessary to win the premium points but at least to win the title of warrior )?

DeletedUser18695

That means I'm gonna need to wait 6 months for that to even out. Hope your family doesn't get restless in that time frame.

VVV made the mistake of nobling every single village they could on barbs and inactives spread out all over the place which is impossible to defend properly.

BTW, aren't you retired??

I am retired yes xD

DeletedUser

Wow, 4 days since a War Stats update. I wonder why that is...... Dorin?

DeletedUser

You can update also Andrew, don't be lazy :)
I got busy with some stuffs in RL to check the external forums. :icon_cry:

See here the current war stats :
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 02/02/2012 21:31:37

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,916
Side 2: 11,091
Difference: 5,175

chart

Side 1: 4,408
Side 2: 3,391
Difference: 1,017

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,247,269
Side 2: 93,219,777
Difference: 39,972,508

chart

Side 1: 39,727,795
Side 2: 29,834,912
Difference: 9,892,883

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 10/02/2012 19:34:15

Side 1: 4,865
Side 2: 4,392
Difference: 473

chart

Side 1: 43,863,348
Side 2: 38,730,952
Difference: 5,132,396

chart

DeletedUser

"bla bla bla" Never said having co-players is wrong and if you think i do then your wrong jezuz. Keep finding new owners, co players whatever you'll need it.

If you're speaking about ythebear, then I likely tried to get him a Co. He was inactive for months and blinked red several times. At the last time, he read all my messages and left them without replies. He had support that could be sent, but didn't help out for a very long time. As we had a possible leak, he was the prime suspect. I reached him by mail in the end and asked him to set Hitri as sitter, he set Kiwanis instead. An inactive who doesn't help out, reply on mails and sets another sitter than what was asked, leaves questions.
Were he a spy?
Would his inactivity continue?

Offcourse it leaves questions it happened to jzhen071 as i remember when i picture screen The Fat Soldier sitting him. I had to remove all priviliges of him.

Date: 12.08.2011.
2u7sxgh.jpg

I can likely drag in Nirwanax and Hitri's time in SCIR0S - 6500 sci villages that was owned by them togheter that gave more disadvantage for SCIR0S, probably supporting TSE villages. They never had any priviliges, we always knew they had some sort of ties to TSE. Hitri was also posting in SCIR0S forum if there were any accounts that needed new owners. To make it sort, it seem you or your tribe was trying to take over SCIR0S member accounts or take the tribe within, what a dirty trick but would never had worked cause sci council had a close eye on that "old issue". If you would have got hold of more accounts maybe your old spyes in SCIR0S would be blabbering their mouth in the forum talking about making good ties between TSE and SCI then war togheter agains't VVV so when VVV was gone you would be transfering all your spyes in SCIR0S to TSE and take SCI out and win w5(?) What a conspiracy, it leaves questions... but it's in the past now, now we just have to finish the rest.

Dorin Baba, -account-(i don't say -player- jet cause the player has probably been asked to play another account so still lives somewhere in the tse corner) Bozkurtt is soon R.I.P., VVV nukes that landed on her villages will start fly to another target(s?) so the 558+ villages we conquered from Bozkurtt will be handy. Keep posting war stats.

DeletedUser

Dorin Baba, -account-(i don't say -player- jet cause the player has probably been asked to play another account so still lives somewhere in the tse corner)
i don't get it what you want to say? Did you not know the acc where i'm? Ask andrew6ca or verify your ingame account :icon_eek:

Don't blame Jezuz for doing what he can to see his members active! That a good leader should do lol !
If it count when i return in w5 I do not return and ASK for an account. When I come here, I come to aid an old friend.. then i inherent the work and give a hand of help as much my time allow.

Personally, I do not consider that you are the good person to speak about SCIR0S or battles..
Keep posting war stats
"bla bla?" what you do into this war with your account till now.. let see:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Last Body
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 12/02/2012 12:12:59

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 24,932
Side 2: 28,525
Difference: 3,593

chart

[/spoil]

You take 3 vill and lose them... auch !
Last Body V V V 3 3 78.862 1.456.486
78k ODA gain? lol :icon_redface:

Don't tell that you do alot of sitter work..if after so many years you still have an account <10 mil .. no more comments here :icon_redface:

I did what i can with my 'corner' account:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Smokender
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 12/02/2012 12:12:59

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 32
Difference: 147

chart