Run VVV RUN

DeletedUser

Excuses, excuses. You still hide behind your Fog of "A new Account", again something i don't fully believe.

I hate no one in this game though I dislike some greatly. You do your very best to continually pop up on VVV's radar.

Time for you to sleep in the bed you made. Step up and announce who you are.

Same goes for Baba, Speedy and any other quitter if they are actually playing. If not go play angry birds and leave this World Forum as you did TW.

DeletedUser

andrew6ca said:
Same goes for Baba, Speedy and any other quitter if they are actually playing. If not go play angry birds and leave this World Forum as you did TW...

YOU: or are an idiot or are a lazzy man for not know yet the account where i'm inside it! I never have anything to hide. :icon_eek:
So don't put me into your magic insult about me hiding!

(i accept ban points for this personal insult, but I'm loosing my patience. I already state before on this topic in what account I'm. )

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Excuses, excuses. You still hide behind your Fog of "A new Account", again something i don't fully believe.

I hate no one in this game though I dislike some greatly. You do your very best to continually pop up on VVV's radar.

Time for you to sleep in the bed you made. Step up and announce who you are.

Same goes for Baba, Speedy and any other quitter if they are actually playing. If not go play angry birds and leave this World Forum as you did TW.

To be honest, I don't really care what you believe or do not believe. We'll soon meet in game, either you come to us or we come to you.
You can't decide for us if we should leave the forums or not ^.^ Luckily not, since I am reading topics in both W5 and W46 with great pleasure.

DeletedUser

YOU: or are an idiot or are a lazzy man for not know yet the account where i'm inside it! I never have anything to hide. :icon_eek:
So don't put me into your magic insult about me hiding!

(i accept ban points for this personal insult, but I'm loosing my patience. I already state before on this topic in what account I'm. )

I am both if that's all it takes. Nice to see that you cannot cary on a semi civilized conversation without resorting to vulgarity. I guess it shows more about you than I could ever point out.

TRE you're not even worth quoting.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aww now you made me cry .. Oh no wait, that would only happen if I'd care about what you had to say.
EDIT: Wow I was quick with my reply xD

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah boring, blame me its all my fault, wait sorry, blame yourself jezuz, you are a .... something, but yeah anyhow all your lies and manipulation are what is to blame so grow up, time to end the world, you just don't have the brains to control the ending ;).

Only lies are those who likely come from you. Of course your leadership in VVV doesn't tell its members much, so just anything could be a lie.
Of course if I regret something, would be that we stopped sending support to Hitri and at the same time, refused an alliance with SCi. In the end VVV broke our agreement in any case. Of course one or two players close to Hitri in K70 helped him out with support without my knowledge. I don't discard members over just a support issue, so the issue was seen as solved from my part. Maka had made it clear that it would be no issue of removing the support with his nukes against Hitri's K70 villages. It were going to be a quick ennoblement. One didn't hear much from him after.

Considering that Hitri had quite the gains in a few periods against VVV, I don't see how they could at the very time have handled either Sciros or TSE alone.

These lies and manipulations, I would love to see some proof of it. As I never have and will likely not see it either.

So the agreement with VVV were quite a disappointing as we could have broken it and allied Sciros many times. Still this isn't bad either as we got gains and a high activity.

DeletedUser

I am both if that's all it takes. Nice to see that you cannot cary on a semi civilized conversation without resorting to vulgarity. I guess it shows more about you than I could ever point out.

TRE you're not even worth quoting.

Sometime... i had a bad or tired day. Today it's a mix of that.
You always seems to have something against me into your replies.
You know nothing about someone and start accusation.

PS: I never insult anybody, you're partial first. :/

DeletedUser

Step up and announce who you are.

Last time i checked this was a public forum, is vvv trying to change that too? :p
Or are you just looking for some distraction away from your tribe's horrible in-game accomplishments? :p
It is just impossible to say that v v v is doing great, maybe time will change that.

Anyway, i respect people's choise to play under an account-name which isn't known to the enemies, maybe you should too.
If you don't respect that then feel free to keep going with your 'fog hiding' stuff.

DeletedUser

People who think that this will be a one sided war whether it's in TSE's Favor or V V V's will be proven quite wrong.

I feel that because TSE has the activity factor on their side that will be their advantage, V V V however has more members thus giving them the advantage on their front aswell. This war will last for years to come until eventually one side gives in and mass deletes. No merge will end this world, i suspect it will only end via a mass deletion.

DeletedUser

The electric did not mention its name either.

DeletedUser103729

They're not hard to figure out if you're paying attention.

DeletedUser

Daisu or what?

I personally don't have that time, to look for players ingame.
Speedy is obvious from my part.

DeletedUser

True, it is the players choise to chose if he want to tell what account he plays or not. However some players would not tell cause of reasons, the player probably don't want to tell to avoid geting massive attacks on his villages.

I will make this as an example; if you are making OP's for the tribe, would you be able to still make war plans while under heavy fire from the enemy? I guess you will feel more presure and sooner or later fall behind with keeping up with the organising of plans.

People who think that this will be a one sided war whether it's in TSE's Favor or V V V's will be proven quite wrong.

I feel that because TSE has the activity factor on their side that will be their advantage, V V V however has more members thus giving them the advantage on their front aswell. This war will last for years to come until eventually one side gives in and mass deletes. No merge will end this world, i suspect it will only end via a mass deletion.

Nice post 0 S0 SpeeDy but I will like to add in something more.

Ok so like you say TSE have the activity on their side and V V V has double more members. The question is: who as the most co-players or I should say - players for each account -? 1 player per account can not always have time to send out all attacks from his/her account, conquer villages or sending out so many support per day cause he don't have time so the player have to continue the next day. If 2 players play one account from different time zones they can play 12 hours each and can keep the account quite active. If more players (3-5) on 1 account, less presure and each others can probably back each other up if someone gets busy. You also saves the account sitting limit.

If TSE have co-players for each account and VVV not, will it look fair on the war or not?

DeletedUser

If it's fair or not concerning Co-players really don't matter. If the tribe or its members find co's, then it's great. But one should remember that not all co's are super players, same with original ones. A tribe can't blame co-players activity for a reason of bad stats.

A tribe failing to get new owners or co-owners, is its own fault. VVV have and had the chance to do so. If the case is that none is intressted then its another thing. VVV have large accounts, many and the ability to do much more, question is if they can can keep up with their own size. So lacking owners or co-owners is just a bad excuse, no offence Lost Body, but we heard that one before.

It sounding as when Pks often lost villages in the past, the player in question was less active and it wouldn't have lost if he was able to play.
And many good players can send nukes, support and fakes quickly while still pressuring the enemy.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
True, it is the players choise to chose if he want to tell what account he plays or not. However some players would not tell cause of reasons, the player probably don't want to tell to avoid geting massive attacks on his villages.

---

If TSE have co-players for each account and VVV not, will it look fair on the war or not?

I do not see a reason to reveal myself and get mass nuked and be forced in to 'super active' state :p so yeah, you're right.

So what if we use Co players? If you think we have them and think that it isn't fair get a bunch of them for yourselves :p I'm sure due the size of your tribe many people from other worlds would be interested to peak inside and see how 'awesome' it must be. However I doubt that they would still be interested after playing with you guys for a week or so :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If it's fair or not concerning Co-players really don't matter. If the tribe or its members find co's, then it's great. But one should remember that not all co's are super players, same with original ones. A tribe can't blame co-players activity for a reason of bad stats.

A tribe failing to get new owners or co-owners, is its own fault. VVV have and had the chance to do so. If the case is that none is intressted then its another thing. VVV have large accounts, many and the ability to do much more, question is if they can can keep up with their own size. So lacking owners or co-owners is just a bad excuse, no offence Lost Body, but we heard that one before.

It sounding as when Pks often lost villages in the past, the player in question was less active and it wouldn't have lost if he was able to play.
And many good players can send nukes, support and fakes quickly while still pressuring the enemy.

Did I use it as a excuse? Did I say it would be fair if TSE have several co-players and V V V not? I gave it as a question if it would be fair and not but I guess We made a "answer". Just pin-pointing something here. I did not say it's wrong to have co-players. The tribe can't push it members to have co-players but like you say, «If the case is that none is intressted then its another thing.» Yes, it is. As a example; You played your account for a year and you like to have controll of own account then suddenly the tribe tells you to have a co-player. Perhaps a new tribal rule suddenly poping up? Offcourse if you are having a high activity then it's probably no need for a co-player. Nothing to worry about then? But what about players that don't have that high activity and don't want a co? Such players can be putted into a dark light/bad spot by it's own tribe. I am not pointing out that TSE have that as a tribal rule but the owner of the account have a choise if he/she wants a co, not the tribe.

I do not see a reason to reveal myself and get mass nuked and be forced in to 'super active' state :p so yeah, you're right.

So what if we use Co players? If you think we have them and think that it isn't fair get a bunch of them for yourselves :p I'm sure due the size of your tribe many people from other worlds would be interested to peak inside and see how 'awesome' it must be. However I doubt that they would still be interested after playing with you guys for a week or so :icon_wink:

If you play with a co-player so be it but i can't tell you to not have a co-player and i cannot stop you from taking over new accounts TRFailure. All i see is you making a failure of yourself. From your own original account The Roman Failure (V V V) to Goldaigel (DL), Bogelund (SCIR0S) How many more?
How many villages have become barb cause of you deleting them all? Your hole play-style is a failing domino so keep going you're doing ... great ... and if you don't play at all that's even better cause thats where you belongs to :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Or, sometimes we use our entire family to play an account so we stay online 24/7

or, maybe we're just that good. :icon_twisted:

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

VVV prefer to keep people inside who betray the tribe and action for his own favor. And worst, those are part of council.
Funny no? How a guy can snipe and take after village from other mate of him. And he support 'enemy' only for have his 'own' more villages.
There is no honor in middle, there is simple greedy

Want proove? andrew6ca have a mail about this and still think this is a trick of Jezuz!
How to be a trick? I go to your member account, send defence to my support or write into his mail??