How long have you been playing Tribalwars for?

DeletedUser

World 8 for me I believe was the first world that I joined, W10 was the first world that I joined from the start though if I remember right.

Damn world 10 was fun, miss it lol. Was fun co-leading MeRKiN.

DeletedUser95777

About 2008, starting on w7. Been playing on and off since then.

DeletedUser

since world 17, properly started on 28 though, having another shot at proper leadership on 61 (=

DeletedUser104152

I played since w6 (Like a few weeks after it started), one of Neuwar's elite brother ^^ Well played for like since 2005/6 dont remember exactly. The world I was most famous was w20 ^^, Used to co-Play and last own the Hoang Nghiem acc (But I lost the passy :S)

Well, This is my new alias , Hope no one recognizes me rawr! :p

Over and out ;) Cya all

kingjohan

2007-11-09 19:16:40- World 6. God i miss that world :(

I still suck tho. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

started w1-w3 in 2004, though dumped all my time starting 2005 under this user name in w5

DeletedUser

Im playing since 2007 year February, cant remember what date it was, but yeah Im here 5 years.. :)

DeletedUser

Not .net you didn't.

you're right for .net,memory isn't as reliable as it used to be,that's the price for using prescriptions..if it went international in 2006, it should've been the tail end of '06, despite what TWstats say...but since i can't rely on my memory of that time

they say I started w5 1st-2007-06-05

I can't remember my German server username, but that was indeed 2004, as I started this game the year i was forced to quit my job to medical conditions.

DeletedUser

According to twstats I joined in 1970 ;)

But seriously i started in like December 2006 i believe. Started on W1 as W6 was opening.