How long have you been playing Tribalwars for?

DeletedUser93439

Nah, You were right to point me at the possibility of a completely wrong interpretation which would not be suitable for the community members who are still considered minors. :)

DeletedUser

Bah, depends on what you think of playing. I've been playing since 2007 allright, not exactly proud of it, but it doesn't mean I didn't have a life during that time.

True. I was 15 when I started playing and didn't have much of a life at all, but it became an addiction mainly due to the fact that it constituted my primary form of socialization (kind of a downhill path from the start there).

I didn't even enjoy it that much, looking back. I spent so much time on it, lost sleep, got frustrated a lot etc, yet I was so terrible at it (I'm not that much better now, I just spend less time doing it and don't get... Emotional about stuff like I used to).

Ah, youth (says the 18 year old).

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Indeed , being older I never get emotive, moody, act irrationally or immature about a game ... :icon_rolleyes: In all the uhmmm three years I've hung about here.

<3

DeletedUser

November 2007, w12.

I don't even want to think about how much time I have lost here :s

DeletedUser

I think the question should be how long are you going to play Tribalwars for?

DeletedUser94483

W24 was the best world out there of course it was a popular starting world.

DeletedUser

World 10 for me: 2007-10-16 00:25

But I am still a noob.

DeletedUser

W24 was the best world out there of course it was a popular starting world.

24 was definitely the best, especially in the early days. Great introductory world into the joy of the forums :icon_biggrin: