Devotion? How many members will try to escape from this...

DeletedUser

It really is a shame when a few try to change the fate and habits of many, its an uphill battle that drains on your reserves and sucks the fun out the game.
Also disappointing to see a tribe put together with such weak structure and loyalty to each other!

am I old school in my thinking that Your tribe mates should surpass personal friendships and work with you and get rimmed beside you if it ever comes to that.

Swans1981

It really is a shame when a few try to change the fate and habits of many, its an uphill battle that drains on your reserves and sucks the fun out the game.
Also disappointing to see a tribe put together with such weak structure and loyalty to each other!

am I old school in my thinking that Your tribe mates should surpass personal friendships and work with you and get rimmed beside you if it ever comes to that.

Indeed. It used to be like this on the first few worlds, but after 4 years of playing beside or even in the same world as others, there's going to be more loyalty there than anywhere else.
Sad but its todays game :)

oheinen66

You are old school, but certainly not alone. I completely agree with you.

DeletedUser

One of my most common questions that I ask people who want to join the tribe if I see players have PAs that we might be targetting is to ask them that "should SPAM attack ______ will you defend him against the tribe". I wont invite people who say yes, its selfish. Tribe > Self.

DeletedUser95790

Some would have been more than happy to carry on and die (or live) beside eachother.... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Some would have been more than happy to carry on and die (or live) beside eachother.... :icon_neutral:

And I apologize to you. You are one of the few that did something. The rest complained, left, went inactive etc. I wasn't going to lead and noone was stepping up. It's the best way to reform. Good luck to La Resistance!

DeletedUser

From Personal Experience the reason not many people are ''Old school'' as you put it is because it becomes a shockwave of people feeling mistrustful to people/players around them to become close enough friends due to when they first were backstabbed its like putting a defensive wall up to your local neighbores/friends saying ill let you help me but we wont be friends as you might stab me in the back one day.

But then again that might just be me :)

Ps. WhamLaWham I respect you for facing everyone after all of this

DeletedUser99127

Wow.. lol Didn't expect that from cam.. Well good job Escape, you bested LSD. Honestly thought that LSD had a much better chance then that, all we had to do was regroup and stick together. :/

DeletedUser95790

And I apologize to you. You are one of the few that did something. The rest complained, left, went inactive etc. I wasn't going to lead and noone was stepping up. It's the best way to reform. Good luck to La Resistance!

It's a game, you played it...
Agreed on the respect of facing up to it...

Still such a shame it was disbanded, I was enjoying it all.

DeletedUser

Hello,
This is one of the COs of imbackagaintopwn, real owner doesn't bother to reply this but I'll do it instead of him.

imbackagaintopwn gave away his baron privs

I promoted to leadership when escape declared although I don't want to. I told Mel that I don't want to become a baron, but there was noone else active enough that can handle it.
I sat oefnlru and baron26 on the declaration day and the following two days. When I accepted oef's sitting, none of those incomings were tagged. I tagged all the trains by using attack ids among those 1500+ untagged incomings, organized some supports and snipes to those vils.

But none of those frontline players were coming back. They login at most 3-4 hours/day and they send their sitting back to me when they logoff. When I accept their sittings again, I see another ~200 untagged incomings as even they don't bother to tag the incomings to their own villages! I was praying for them not to login at all which makes my job easier!
3 players (i.n00b, imbackagaintopwn, km5r) were sitting all of the frontline players. There were 1-2 other players helping time to time but that's all. And, no one in leadership had any time to organize any counter attack nor support.

To Morpeth:
I gave the baron privs (which was given to me at the declaration time) back and stop doing this sitting madness on 12 Feb. Because, although owner of those accounts know there are trains in bound landing at that day, and 13 Feb 05:00, even s/he doesn't care to save his/her own account. I was using all my energy on this as I'm a nice guy who wants to help a lot, but this even started to damage my RL and there wasn't any other single player (except i.n00b & km5r) who cares until that time, so I stopped it.

Starting from the declaration, until 12 Feb (that I gave the baron privs back) you conquered 9 vils, farmed 10m/day as usual, etc. I didn't send a single farm run, nuke or train from my own account because I was so busy with saving others.
Sorry, I like the challenge and I'm probably the one that was doing the most emergency sitting in previous wars as well, but I won't give a sh*t to save someone's account especially, if s/he doesn't care at all like that.

I literally have over 200k support on the front lines, over half of which is dead and re-queued
And still don't have "death of a hero lvl 4" award ?

Anyway, LSD would fail sooner or later with these inactivity. We should deal with this and should've made an inside cleaning a long time ago but we were so busy with non stop wars.

To Escape : Gratz.

Regards,
E - imbackagaintopwn

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Hello,
This is one of the COs of imbackagaintopwn, real owner doesn't bother to reply this but I'll do it instead of him.

I promoted to leadership when escape declared although I don't want to. I told Mel that I don't want to become a baron, but there was noone else active enough that can handle it.
I sat oefnlru and baron26 on the declaration day and the following two days. When I accepted oef's sitting, none of those incomings were tagged. I tagged all the trains by using attack ids among those 1500+ untagged incomings, organized some supports and snipes to those vils.

But none of those frontline players were coming back. They login at most 3-4 hours/day and they send their sitting back to me when they logoff. When I accept their sittings again, I see another ~200 untagged incomings as even they don't bother to tag the incomings to their own villages! I was praying for them not to login at all which makes my job easier!
3 players (i.n00b, imbackagaintopwn, km5r) were sitting all of the frontline players. There were 1-2 other players helping time to time but that's all. And, no one in leadership had any time to organize any counter attack nor support.

To Morpeth:
I gave the baron privs (which was given to me at the declaration time) back and stop doing this sitting madness on 12 Feb. Because, although owner of those accounts know there are trains in bound landing at that day, and 13 Feb 05:00, even s/he doesn't care to save his/her own account. I was using all my energy on this as I'm a nice guy who wants to help a lot, but this even started to damage my RL and there wasn't any other single player (except i.n00b & km5r) who cares until that time, so I stopped it.

Starting from the declaration, until 12 Feb (that I gave the baron privs back) you conquered 9 vils, farmed 10m/day as usual, etc. I didn't send a single farm run, nuke or train from my own account because I was so busy with saving others.
Sorry, I like the challenge and I'm probably the one that was doing the most emergency sitting in previous wars as well, but I won't give a sh*t to save someone's account especially, if s/he doesn't care at all like that.

And still don't have "death of a hero lvl 4" award ?

Anyway, LSD would fail sooner or later with these inactivity. We should deal with this and should've made an inside cleaning a long time ago but we were so busy with non stop wars.

To Escape : Gratz.

Regards,
E - imbackagaintopwn
[/spoil]

This doesn't refute anything I've said, and I fully agree with everything you said. Nothing wrong there. I couldn't have sat any of the front line accounts, and if you were sitting those accounts (which you were) you would have seen time and time again where my support was and what was being hit against it. I am less than a few hundred units from completing that award. Honestly the next nuke that hits oef or baron will give me that award. Hell, you got warned about sitting people by the mod, so you handed me a sit or 2, and then i got the warning for the mod, because I had already stacked those vils that I was tagging against. How can i do more? Want me to withdraw my support so i can snipe/tag? That's not very smart.

There are different types of players/leaders. Those that sit, those that send the support, those that attack, and those that handle the administrative side of things. I was overloaded with mails, ensuring diplomacy so that no other tribes would snake up on us than had already have. I was a 'send supporter' and 'handle some administrative' things. I did a lot of the diplomacy, made several ops that people just complained about in the west, and claimed right away and did what they were told in the east.

We didn't clean house, and morale was lowered. Without km, and noone else willing to help, LSD was better off dead so people can remember it as it was, not what it will turn into (a pile of crap).

If you want to reform, I'm willing to join, but people better stop giving me responsibilities just because I'm ranked #1. I sent enough support to empty 30+ Escape nukes. P.S. Ruzzante (Ancic) was one of the spies, he came out in our General Chat.

How can we do anything with spies that were RECRUITED by baron/km5r and the inactives that were recruited by them. Pretty difficult to work with.

Blame km5r, she wanted LSD gone, she left it.
Blame me for actually doing it.
Blame people for not taking care of themselves.
Sorry man, you are a great player, and I want to continue to work with you, hopefully you get an invite into Escape, you were one of the ones I suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93513

Good job Escape, I wasn't expecting this to end so soon.

LSD, you deserve some credit for being awesome until this point. <3

DeletedUser103379

Ruzzante...no one did their homework did they? He was in Monsta a long time ago and restarted. Poor recruitment.

DeletedUser

Ruzzante...no one did their homework did they? He was in Monsta a long time ago and restarted. Poor recruitment.

+100.

Recruitment was 41% of the reason I disbanded.
No leadership was 39% of the reason I disbanded.
Potentially getting into Escape with SOME mates was 20% of the reason for disbanding.