THEN and NOW

DeletedUser79042

lets see BH doesnt leave a man behind as calculated loses. we stick to our words and honor what we say. for som reason i think you dont know what meaning of honor or respect is. Who needs enmies when they have an ally like you. serisly letting you own members sit accounts your allies are attacking. Hell even taking behind there backs for months. how is those calculated loses doing for you have you figured out how big is too big. or are you going to keep that mouth rolling and poney up. w54 opened our eyes to how you do things your a dirty player. you run when the heat is on and has been proven on several worlds. you leave your members high and dry and has been proven time and time again. you dont care about your members only that they can stoke your ego and make you look good on pnp. sory bud but i have done more on w30 in game then you ever will i dont have several coplayers helping me i do it all myself and hey when i'm under atatck i deal with it i dont go crying to tribe to sit me and my coplayers and go hide for a few weeks and then when the heat is done go damn i'm good look what i did! i sat several of your accounts on ram front and complty decimated ram on those accounts. took on 4 of rams biggest players on that front and totally shut them down and was nobleing the piss outa them. what did you do during that time.. ahh yea you said you was busy working and getting drunk and left raven to do everything even your preciouse raven couldnt keep up with me. now back to you going to smack the smirk off my face you know where i am if your froggy enough come get some me vs you 1 on 1 i can deal with that i dont need bh help to kick your butt all over w30 but do you need your tribe mates help? abustly you do cause you cant hang with the so called legends and better players. i'm not a self proclaimed legend legends are players that actually do things themselves and other players call them legends not self proclaimed ones. like i said before your mouth will get you in trouble if you dont control bronse isnt going to be able to fix everything cause there's a point when people say enough enough. now either shut it or you know where to find me hell there is even new worlds opening up soon me vs you 1 on 1 no coplayers no sitter and no outside hinderance lets see who wins

Birt is lying in 1 thing.

He is a LEGEND indeed. Only a silent one. If you are near him, brace. I have experience :lol: So do many who are simply playing wii right now ...

DeletedUser

@Mike....I do believe that once you and I had spoke, the issues were in fact resolved and you were more then happy to help out. That was in your own words. Since other events have happened that were not important to you or your events, you have done a complete turn about on how you feel about it all. So why the big change when we have done nothing towards you or even held up your admission to Phoenx as was reported?

None of that really relates to my post. My original post was not intended as a BH smear campaign. I can understand that it is now being seen that way.

My issues with noobaxes far pre-date any K55 dealings or Phoenx/BH recruits. We have history from RAM and things have been said over the past year or more since noobaxes left (AND most recently in other threads). I merely brought to light how his comments back then highly contradict his comments/direction now. 95% of my post was noobaxes arguing with himself afterall. The thread was intended for more people get involved in a different type of pnp. I thought I had made that much clearer in my editted blurb.

I have said on a number of occasions now that I welcome somebody finding discrepancies in what I have said and posting it here. Rather than the direction it seems to be going with everyone else getting offended on behalf of noobaxes while he has been able to shrug it off very easily himself.

DeletedUser

I am an ordained minister and am presently dying, so I really have nothing to hide nor lie about.

Hey, very sorry to hear.

Makes a whole lot of what we have been talking about seem very insignificant...

DeletedUser

None of that really relates to my post. My original post was not intended as a BH smear campaign. I can understand that it is now being seen that way.

Understood and I did take it out of content. Right now it is easy to do considering the stories being told.

Appreciate the thoughts from your other post. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yes BH is arrogant. i have seen none of respect with you recruiting our enemies, without even asking :icon_wink:

Sad to see that you live in a fantasy Cham. We had told Paj and others a long long time ago that it was coming.

I have it on skype, bullet proof evidence and nobody complained at the time. I would wish it would have been the same with Paj and his recruiting, but we will never get the same treatment.

When Phx recruit, we have to shut up. When we recruit, we would have to just do what YOU want. It's simply not the way it's supposed to work.

You can still believe whatever you want to believe. ;)

Just to be clear once again, we TOLD Phoenx many months ago that we would eventually proceed with it. THEN, there was NOBODY having any issues with that. After that, Phx recruited some RAM players and we had issues with them. WE were TOLD to shut it up and take it. Only then we have decided to proceed with our own agenda that was transparent, clear and well known in advance.

It all went downhill from there, considering all the insults we got from Paj for months, we are totally fine with the way it's going and we are certainly not in a compromise mood at all on that. There will be NONE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

still amazes me how paj can get a rise outa peepz. you will all be thankful one day :)

DeletedUser79042

Yes. Brt got ... risen allright :lol: . He will make sure some players will suffer when and if he hits them. With his or a sat account.

DeletedUser

Yes BH is arrogant. i have seen none of respect with you recruiting our enemies, without even asking :icon_wink:

I can even add: When we informed Pajuno we were going to get CH-ST in many months ago, he said: "nice".

It has nothing to do with arrogance.

cececole

still amazes me how paj can get a rise outa peepz. you will all be thankful one day :)

This is rather what paj's purpose is I do believe....to 'get a rise' out of people so they say something stupid or do something stupid. I am sure he enjoys it immensely when he pushes someones buttons and they give him the satisfaction of going off. You let him know that he 'got a rise' out of you and he has won. If you really wanted to get at paj you just stay calm.

DeletedUser71844

Or just nuke the guy.

That works for us :p

DeletedUser

I'm really not the type to like info stripteases, but it seems that a lot of Phx members don't know the truth. As part of that same conversation I'm talking about here is a part:

[1:32:54 AM] Pajuno: places i normally dont go.. recruiting new players like we are both doing
[1:32:55 AM] Pajuno: :D
[1:33:03 AM] Pajuno: your recruiting mf, im doing the ???? guys soon
[1:33:06 AM] Pajuno: :D
[1:33:15 AM] Pajuno: and hopefully msft and remaining loen.

:icon_rolleyes:

queenslater

Oh man, when I read the first post in this thread I was really looking forward to the rest of it, well done on a great idea t33chr, it is a pity the folks seem to have lost their sense of humor over the years playing tribalwars. I was sad when I saw how this thread degraded into what it did. I will see if I have time to do a post like you intended a bit later.

DeletedUser

It was a good effort by t33chr, but unfortunately, contradictions are not in quotes without any context.

DeletedUser

Yeah Queen I think what was meant would have been more like

Then Ram....We're gonna wipe the floor with you

Now Ram....Gone to a land far away...

DeletedUser

lol only people who went to new lands are the traitors. :p we will still win.

queenslater

I think we could pick just about anyone and find little quotes like this......such a pity my kids don't allow me the time to sit undisturbed for more than a few minutes before my shoulders become a trampoline, I would be reading through everyones stuff;)

ive won many wars lol.

face what truth? i dont even own an account on this world so no im not winning a damn thing

DeletedUser71844

Not surprised. You LoEN huggers. They must be pretty heavy, don't know why you allow them on your shoulders ; )

Suppose it can't be helped when you make a huge effort to hug them.

Yet you have the audacity to call everyone else huggers when, in actual fact, you have the most diplomacy in the world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lets_not_go_there.jpg

Phoenix Diplomacy :)

DeletedUser

I think we could pick just about anyone and find little quotes like this......such a pity my kids don't allow me the time to sit undisturbed for more than a few minutes before my shoulders become a trampoline, I would be reading through everyones stuff;)

lol you took a quote from a different world? that's sad mate. i have different view due to being a different world. W55 and W30 are two totally different worlds, and "winning" and "won" are current tense and past tense. idiot:icon_rolleyes: get a clue phoenx garbage.:icon_wink: