Rate the player

DeletedUser104695

Tribe: 7/10 will have its work cut out if wasp make a move.
OD: Nice low OD

DeletedUser103292

Stec1611
Points: 6/10. You're being out-grown in the K, not sure as to where the top players are located as I didn't look, but doing fairly well.
Tribe: 8/10. They have a decent member count (lower numbers, which I like), clustered fairly well from what I've seen upon looking.
OD: 5/10. It's pretty high, compared to your points. Not saying that is bad, though.
Location: 6/10. It could be worse, a few East and Censor players around, but if your tribe doesn't just noble whatever/whenever they can, you have a fairly decent place to grow.

Ig: Faded Dream

DeletedUser

Shadowblazer

Tribe: 10/10 good number of members
OD: 2/10 for your size you should be top 10
Location: good location, but you got a long road ahead of you. I give you 3 months 6/10

overall- 23/40

should be much better

DeletedUser

ONe sHO3 pR1EsT

Points: 4/10 Can't really say you started later but should be a lot bigger then you are.
Tribe: 5/10 Not heard of them
OD: 6/10 141 too much od

Wai U Shao Ting

DeletedUser92753

Wai U Shao Ting

Points:9/10 Would be a perfect ten without the Love at Heart Merge
Tribe:10/10 Riot Makers!
OD:Rank 3. 10/10 for consistency
Location:7/10 the separated clusters make you a bit less defensible. But also more room to expand.

IGN:Ameotoko

DeletedUser98503

Ameotoko

Points: 4/10 your village avg is too low. I dont look at overall sorry. never noble something below 5k. Unless mines are really high.
Tribe: ?/10 i dont rate unknown tribe =D
Location: 7/10 Defining location as where you're on the map and not how you make your clusters. Good cluster and not close to the core. I aint moving north sorry =p

DeletedUser

Alyxar

Tribe: 9/10 Only because they aren't Riot! :p

Perkill

DeletedUser

Perkill
Tribe: 5/10 unfortunately I dont know too much about it...

ING DVC21

DeletedUser

DVC21

Tribe : 9/10
OD : 8/10

DeletedUser100507

had to guess your ign

Tribe: 7/10 dont know much about them
OD: 8/10 you had some fun didnt ya

anglewing

DeletedUser104590

anglewing

Points: 8/10 very nice, i think you will go far in world 61 :)
Tribe: 9/10 very little memebers which is a good thing, nice point and players, not keen on the COA lol
OD: 7/10 above average
Location: 6/10 your location pretty good, but i believe be hard for you to expand in the future.

IGN - DevilKilt

DeletedUser92753

Devilkilt

Tribe:Small and family 5/10
OD:8/10 More ODD than ODA? Popular eh? haha

Ign:Ameotoko

DeletedUser100507

Tribe: 7/10 havnt heard much about them
OD: 6/10 keep your troops safe :)
Location: 5/10 near loads of tribemates so willfind it hard to grow

Anglewing

Pain.Carbon

Tribe:7/10
OD:7/10

My IGN - Revenge4Destiny :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Points:5/10 yes you are first in the world But you got your points very cheaply and you are doing More harm to Riot then good. I believe you are in war with ~TOP~ and you basically have villages touching them, yet you did not noble 1 single village from them. PATHETIC You sir are a shit team player and dont care about anything but your stupid points that dont help your tribe in anyway shape or form. You have also nobled Countless villages around your players while you have the Whole north and East side to expand. Yet you chose to block off your tribemates. I wonder why those players didnt stop you from nobling in their area in the first place

Tribe:9/10. giving 9 for your tribe simply because of you. You come on here and post in player rating threads and nothing else. Is alyxar your twin brother or something? If i was Riots duke i would have gotten you kicked and nobled which would give other players who noble ENEMY a front line with ~TOP~

OD:0/10 you are ranked 1st and 152nd in ODA. Too many gifts??????

Location:8/10. You have a good location to expand but you seem to be digging into Riots cluster. WHY the F For? You came to Riot from ~TOP~ i see no reason as why you didnt attack them yet, unless you made a personal NAP with them :icon_rolleyes:

Also was that wink next to your name needed? Your ego is way too high, I will give you 1 year worth of premium points if you prove to me that you have actually given something worthwhile for Riot. (Being active on forum Faking for players Supporting every player asking for support etc..) Yes i might underestimate you but from what i see you are one selfish player who thinks of him self and nothing else.